Primordial's topical solution to make my own localized fat loss product with Clen?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i just saw primordials Topical Solution and since ive been looking to make liquid Clen into a topical solution, i wondered if this would work.
so would it work with liquid clen?
or is this one of those that goes to the bloodstream?
if it would work what other stuff could i add to it?
and how much before its becomes too "thick" to successfully get through the skin?
i know what your thinking "just use eviscerate" the thing is im a cheap a$$ and im broke so i need to get cheap stuff

help please

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
going once

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
going twice

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too dangerous. The such small dose of clen into a topical solution wouldnt be safe. You wouldnt know if it was in solution or not, or if you were getting the right amount.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i just saw primordials Topical Solution and since ive been looking to make liquid Clen into a topical solution, i wondered if this would work.
so would it work with liquid clen?
or is this one of those that goes to the bloodstream?
if it would work what other stuff could i add to it?
and how much before its becomes too "thick" to successfully get through the skin?
i know what your thinking "just use eviscerate" the thing is im a cheap a$$ and im broke so i need to get cheap stuff

help please
Yes, you could, but the OHV carrier I believe is systemic. Many believe that Eviscerate eventually goes systemic as well with clen, but that's a different subject.

You should be able to add clen to the mix, just use the calculations in the Clenviscerate thread. Something like 30ml of 200mcg should do well. You can also add yohimbine, caffeine (theophylline if possible), raspberry ketones, banaba leaf, etc. You could also just add formestane powder from NP and that will help you get shredded too if you want to go that route. That'd be biggest bang for the buck really.

If you want to test it first, you could squirt OHV into your hand and mix the clen in that before application, that way you don't have to mix the whole bottle if it is systemic and gives you problems. I wouldn't think it would be an issue, and it will give more targeted results regardless.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, you could, but the OHV carrier I believe is systemic. Many believe that Eviscerate eventually goes systemic as well with clen, but that's a different subject.

You should be able to add clen to the mix, just use the calculations in the Clenviscerate thread. Something like 30ml of 200mcg should do well. You can also add yohimbine, caffeine (theophylline if possible), raspberry ketones, banaba leaf, etc. You could also just add formestane powder from NP and that will help you get shredded too if you want to go that route. That'd be biggest bang for the buck really.

If you want to test it first, you could squirt OHV into your hand and mix the clen in that before application, that way you don't have to mix the whole bottle if it is systemic and gives you problems. I wouldn't think it would be an issue, and it will give more targeted results regardless.
what so is Topical solution systematic, or strictly targeted? or both?
should i just buy some deramtherm instead?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and if anyone can find Cirscium Oligophyllum then youll be set for a topical, i havent been able to find it

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and if anyone can find Cirscium Oligophyllum then youll be set for a topical, i havent been able to find it
what is Cirscium Oligophyllum?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so does anyone know if PP topical solution is meant to be targeted? or systematic?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so does anyone know if PP topical solution is meant to be targeted? or systematic?
I think just about any TD will eventually go systemic, just the nature of the delivery method. You can read the PP write-up on their OHV product and it will tell you.

I find it hard to believe they used something different for Dermatherm Target, but they could always prove me wrong...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think just about any TD will eventually go systemic, just the nature of the delivery method. You can read the PP write-up on their OHV product and it will tell you.

I find it hard to believe they used something different for Dermatherm Target, but they could always prove me wrong...
i looked and i dont think its says its targeted