how this sound

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so i am on the swole stack right now, and was thinking of running it 4 weeks, and then cont. to run stoked for an additional 4 weeks along side pp's tcf-1' does this sound like a good idea ?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you asking about running stoked along with tcf-1 or the length of the cycle, or both?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well im running testopro and stoked now but when im finshed with a 4 week run of both, i was thinking i would continue stoked for another 4 weeks along side tcf-1 so it would be a total of 8 weeks (stoked the whole 8 testopro the first 4, tcf-1 the last 4)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So does this sound like a decent natty test boosting idea ?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Current dosage on tcf 1 is 12 days on 12 days off, with the new 24 serving bottle that will get you through the 4 weeks no problem. Also their summer sale is almost over so get on it while you can. Adding in stoked should give you some solid gains and huge libido boost between the two.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current dosage on tcf 1 is 12 days on 12 days off, with the new 24 serving bottle that will get you through the 4 weeks no problem. Also their summer sale is almost over so get on it while you can. Adding in stoked should give you some solid gains and huge libido boost between the two.
The libido boost should be very good.