HGHup

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Just got my bottle of HGHup, this is kind of a matter of opinion question but during reading the instructions on how to maximize potency the label says "stack with legal prohormones to promote maximum potency." I have been thinking about running a 6 week Kilosports Revolt cycle: A couple of questions: How new is this product and are the instructions referring back to when prohormones were legal? Or is this talking about the recent events and legal "prohormones" such as Methyl 1-D?

Thanks all.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just got my bottle of HGHup, this is kind of a matter of opinion question but during reading the instructions on how to maximize potency the label says "stack with legal prohormones to promote maximum potency." I have been thinking about running a 6 week Kilosports Revolt cycle: A couple of questions: How new is this product and are the instructions referring back to when prohormones were legal? Or is this talking about the recent events and legal "prohormones" such as Methyl 1-D?

Thanks all.
HGHup was released at the start of November 2009, and you can stack/use any prohormone with HGHup.

~Team APPNUT