HGHup

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.74%

HGHup

Just got my bottle of HGHup, this is kind of a matter of opinion question but during reading the instructions on how to maximize potency the label says "stack with legal prohormones to promote maximum potency." I have been thinking about running a 6 week Kilosports Revolt cycle: A couple of questions: How new is this product and are the instructions referring back to when prohormones were legal? Or is this talking about the recent events and legal "prohormones" such as Methyl 1-D?

Thanks all.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TravisG View Post
    Just got my bottle of HGHup, this is kind of a matter of opinion question but during reading the instructions on how to maximize potency the label says "stack with legal prohormones to promote maximum potency." I have been thinking about running a 6 week Kilosports Revolt cycle: A couple of questions: How new is this product and are the instructions referring back to when prohormones were legal? Or is this talking about the recent events and legal "prohormones" such as Methyl 1-D?

Thanks all.
    HGHup was released at the start of November 2009, and you can stack/use any prohormone with HGHup.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can i take Hghup during a pct
    By jackedmaster in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 12:49 PM
  2. when to run HGHup?
    By holmes215 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 11:56 PM