Suggestions for new supps?? newbie question

aaronbow13

Awards
Just finished a thing of jack3d. Wild. But now I need something else. And just before I ask that... is it not a good idea to switch from jack3d to something else with a very small off cycle in between. Because I just want to get going again and the pre workouts have seemed to help. I drag through workouts now. Right now I have a tub of volumaize waiting around and wanted something decent to stack with it. Just looking for suggestions. Thanks guys

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
A strong cup of coffee perhaps?

Instead of looking for 'new supps', look for key ingredients within those supplements and find a product containing them in effective amounts. It'll save your workouts & wallet

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished a thing of jack3d. Wild. But now I need something else. And just before I ask that... is it not a good idea to switch from jack3d to something else with a very small off cycle in between. Because I just want to get going again and the pre workouts have seemed to help. I drag through workouts now. Right now I have a tub of volumaize waiting around and wanted something decent to stack with it. Just looking for suggestions. Thanks guys
Nope bud you can use another Pre Workout Mix or wait for the new Jack3d Flavor...?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Oh dear. Volumaize? really? the only thing it makes bigger is the whole in your pocket.
anyways

Stim products like jack3d are depend on your sensitivity to stims. If you build a tolerance fast, you want to take time off, if your tolerance builds up slower you can get away with more stim, more frequently.
consider swapping off with a less stim more pump/fatigue reducing properties, or no stim at all.
tho cycling off stim is not necessary.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
just check nutraplanet and search preworkout under energy. Find one that you want to try. Like the earlier guy says, watch the ingredient profile.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
some Creatine Anhydrous pills for your pre-workout stim. Maybe couple it with small amounts of yohimbine hcl? Creapure as your Creatine staple to help you finish your workout...

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
A strong cup of coffee perhaps?

Instead of looking for 'new supps', look for key ingredients within those supplements and find a product containing them in effective amounts. It'll save your workouts & wallet
i agree 100%

and before ur worried about the stuff that feels good durring workout concern yourself with long term products that work like the basics, creatine protien multi and aminos are the most important

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree 100%

and before ur worried about the stuff that feels good durring workout concern yourself with long term products that work like the basics, creatine protien multi and aminos are the most important
Agreed.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
How old, training experience, goals? All these will help with recommendations, anything from whey and a multivitamin to prohormone cycle information can be found on this board. Primordial performance, usp labs, anabolic innovations, and controlled labs are a few of my favs on here.