Suggestions for new supps?? newbie question

1. Registered User

Suggestions for new supps?? newbie question

Just finished a thing of jack3d. Wild. But now I need something else. And just before I ask that... is it not a good idea to switch from jack3d to something else with a very small off cycle in between. Because I just want to get going again and the pre workouts have seemed to help. I drag through workouts now. Right now I have a tub of volumaize waiting around and wanted something decent to stack with it. Just looking for suggestions. Thanks guys

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

A strong cup of coffee perhaps?

Instead of looking for 'new supps', look for key ingredients within those supplements and find a product containing them in effective amounts. It'll save your workouts & wallet
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronbow13 View Post
    Just finished a thing of jack3d. Wild. But now I need something else. And just before I ask that... is it not a good idea to switch from jack3d to something else with a very small off cycle in between. Because I just want to get going again and the pre workouts have seemed to help. I drag through workouts now. Right now I have a tub of volumaize waiting around and wanted something decent to stack with it. Just looking for suggestions. Thanks guys
    Nope bud you can use another Pre Workout Mix or wait for the new Jack3d Flavor...?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Oh dear. Volumaize? really? the only thing it makes bigger is the whole in your pocket.
    anyways

Stim products like jack3d are depend on your sensitivity to stims. If you build a tolerance fast, you want to take time off, if your tolerance builds up slower you can get away with more stim, more frequently.
    consider swapping off with a less stim more pump/fatigue reducing properties, or no stim at all.
    tho cycling off stim is not necessary.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

just check nutraplanet and search preworkout under energy. Find one that you want to try. Like the earlier guy says, watch the ingredient profile.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

some Creatine Anhydrous pills for your pre-workout stim. Maybe couple it with small amounts of yohimbine hcl? Creapure as your Creatine staple to help you finish your workout...
  7. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor

cycle off of stims for 10 days, then try white flood. only $13 bucks for the new 20 serving fruit punch
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Moeller View Post
    A strong cup of coffee perhaps?

Instead of looking for 'new supps', look for key ingredients within those supplements and find a product containing them in effective amounts. It'll save your workouts & wallet
    i agree 100%

and before ur worried about the stuff that feels good durring workout concern yourself with long term products that work like the basics, creatine protien multi and aminos are the most important
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    i agree 100%

and before ur worried about the stuff that feels good durring workout concern yourself with long term products that work like the basics, creatine protien multi and aminos are the most important
    Agreed.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

How old, training experience, goals? All these will help with recommendations, anything from whey and a multivitamin to prohormone cycle information can be found on this board. Primordial performance, usp labs, anabolic innovations, and controlled labs are a few of my favs on here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Newbie need suggestions for superbolin...
    By mnegrete1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 01:10 AM
  2. Any Suggestions on Supps?
    By csunkramer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 09:30 PM
  3. Suggestions Please Newbie D bol H drol
    By duneitright in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 01:25 AM
  4. Suggestions Please Newbie D bol H drol