COCONUT oil

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. I prefer the MCT oil it has no taste can be used to cook with, salads or just thrown in a shake, you can find it pretty cheap too


  2. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    I have not experienced any interference at all.
    How do you know that? I've heard fat can interfere with GH at night just like blood sugar increase from carbs will inhibit the hypothalamus releasing GHRH & in turn interfering with GH production.

    It seems this stuff is hard to find where I live in SW Ontario. I found some in the organic section of the grocery store but the price is excessive at $15.99 per jar.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    How do you know that? I've heard fat can interfere with GH at night just like blood sugar increase from carbs will inhibit the hypothalamus releasing GHRH & in turn interfering with GH production.

    It seems this stuff is hard to find where I live in SW Ontario. I found some in the organic section of the grocery store but the price is excessive at $15.99 per jar.
    Order it online mate plenty of sellers and cheap

  4. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    How do you know that? I've heard fat can interfere with GH at night just like blood sugar increase from carbs will inhibit the hypothalamus releasing GHRH & in turn interfering with GH production.

    It seems this stuff is hard to find where I live in SW Ontario. I found some in the organic section of the grocery store but the price is excessive at $15.99 per jar.
    its definitely worth any price, i love CO. or order it online its cheaper

  5. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    How do you know that? I've heard fat can interfere with GH at night just like blood sugar increase from carbs will inhibit the hypothalamus releasing GHRH & in turn interfering with GH production.

    It seems this stuff is hard to find where I live in SW Ontario. I found some in the organic section of the grocery store but the price is excessive at $15.99 per jar.
    That isnt to much.. depending ont he size of the jar. 1Tblspn from a jar a day will make that jar last a hell of a long time.
    The Historic PES Legend

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Years of research my friend... taken before bed gives building blocks for Test, couple with some Zinc and you get a nice raise.
    do you just dose at the same time you dose your zma? like an hour before bed.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    do you just dose at the same time you dose your zma? like an hour before bed.
    Yes..> i do maybe half an hour myself lately, gives a little more time for gastric emptying and insulin levels to normalize from the previous meals. I dose that, zma, and lately some Mucuna Preuiens (sp?) and the results have been phenomenal.
    The Historic PES Legend

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Yes..> i do maybe half an hour myself lately, gives a little more time for gastric emptying and insulin levels to normalize from the previous meals. I dose that, zma, and lately some Mucuna Preuiens (sp?) and the results have been phenomenal.
    cool Mucuna Preuiens before bed is awesome. Ive run quite alot of IGF-2 by AN which has Mucuna Preuiens in it. great stuff cheers
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  9. I rely on coconut oil during my keto portions of my contest prep, works wonders IMO since it acts like a carb in your body without augmenting your blood sugar levels halting the release of insulin which if present will blunt fat loss.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  10. i'm on 2 tablespoons a day now, afternoon and before bed. also use it in cooking. going through it fast :P
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
    •   
       


  11. Any updates from all you users?

    Still on it?

    Low Carbers: You still getting an energy boost pre-w/o or has this attenuated over time?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. coconut oil
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 12:19 PM
  2. coconut cream = coconut oil?
    By wontdie in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 08:10 AM
  3. Coconut Oil
    By Rhyno in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 05:46 PM
  4. Coconut Oil
    By MaDmaN in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 08:16 PM
Log in
Log in