COCONUT oil

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Saturated fat in general is good for test. Let's not jump the gun and say that we need to put coconut oil in test boosters or anything. Im gonna start using cocconut oil again for the immune benefits though.


  2. Check out Youth Addicts Urban Estates Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
    It is sold on Nutra Planet.

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    yep, the MCT's in coconut convert to energy wayyyyy faster than carbohydrates.
    Yes. MCTs enter the cell much easier than long or very long chain fatty acids.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I take a tablespoon in place of carbs before my workout; now I have been doing this for a while and get a better workout from MCTs in EVCO than I do from pwo carb sources.
    How long before training?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    How long before training?
    I typically have it around 3:00 PM and lift btw 4:30-5:00. I have taken it within an hour and still get the energy benefits. This is consumer along with 25-30 grams of whey protein.
    •   
       


  6. I started adding it to a shake once a day. Not too bad at all...

  7. It seems like this stuff could be more useful than most of the supplements out there, but Im sure most will never click o this thread.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    It seems like this stuff could be more useful than most of the supplements out there, but Im sure most will never click o this thread.
    Definitely outperforms many supplements! Trust me, a TBS a night and your woman will be swimming the baby batter.
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. Anyone use coconut water after working out?

  10. I like CO

  11. Just cut out carbs weekdays and save your self money

  12. Would taking it before bed interfere at all with a gh related product like powerfull or ghenerate?

  13. I have not experienced any interference at all.

  14. A good all around thing to take.
    A friend alerted me to it.
    She's 50 and in extremely good shape.
    She uses coconut oil, olive, oil, flaxseed oil and a whole range of beneficial natural nutrients.
    Said that the coconut oil seemed to boost her energy and lean her out.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Years of research my friend... taken before bed gives building blocks for Test, couple with some Zinc and you get a nice raise.
    About how long before you noticed the effects of this and what effects did you notice? I just bought some and am going to try taking a tblspoon before bed but was wondering what to look for.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    About how long before you noticed the effects of this and what effects did you notice? I just bought some and am going to try taking a tblspoon before bed but was wondering what to look for.
    I personally felt it in a few days... I started with the lower end spectrum of test, so I had a good feel real fast. I found much more energy really fast, along with a well increased desire for the ol lady.
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I personally felt it in a few days... I started with the lower end spectrum of test, so I had a good feel real fast. I found much more energy really fast, along with a well increased desire for the ol lady.
    How long did you do it for, or does it even need to be cycled?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    How long did you do it for, or does it even need to be cycled?
    Perpetually. There is no reason to cycle it.
    The Historic PES Legend

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    How long did you do it for, or does it even need to be cycled?
    Unless there is some really good reason for me to go back to pwo carbs, I highly doubt that I will. Easier, cheaper and more effective in my opinion.

  20. Been using coconut oil for a while now.
    You guys should try coconut BUTTER to mix it up. It's basically a whole coconut that is ground up. Has the consistency of peanut butter. Pretty good.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    Been using coconut oil for a while now.
    You guys should try coconut BUTTER to mix it up. It's basically a whole coconut that is ground up. Has the consistency of peanut butter. Pretty good.
    Plus it reminds me of what strippers smell like.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    Plus it reminds me of what strippers smell like.
    Seriously, sometimes I smell coconut and get horney.

  23. Its good as massage oil as well. The wife likes it anyhow haha.

  24. Great Thread!

  25. For those of you who use it as a moisturizer, how dose it affect acne?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    For those of you who use it as a moisturizer, how dose it affect acne?
    its good after shower, just in moderate amounts. dont slobber it on in huge quantities, small amount worked into the skin. it will help breakouts but its not really a cure. i did notice that my skin is never dry anymore, which was a problem in the past.

    also make sure you use a good brand especially if putting on your face. make sure its unrefined extra virgin organic. vitamin shoppe and spectrum brand worked the best for moisturizing while other cheaper brands I use for eating.

  27. has anyone tried the pill form? and if so does it have the same affect?
  28. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    Anyone use coconut water after working out?
    i love coconut water anytime of the day, best hydrater there is!

    I am getting ready to start my third bottle of CO so far so good, wish I had been using it for a lot longer but kudos to this forum for enlightening me!

  29. do the pills work just as good?

  30. I assume so. It's probably cheaper to buy a jar of the liquid though.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. coconut oil
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 11:19 AM
  2. coconut cream = coconut oil?
    By wontdie in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 07:10 AM
  3. Coconut Oil
    By Rhyno in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 04:46 PM
  4. Coconut Oil
    By MaDmaN in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 07:16 PM
Log in
Log in