• RockStar
  • Established
?????

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hoodia knocks out hunger for me, i buy some hoodia shots with some caffine and other stuff and it does wonders for me

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using Mega T. $4 at Walmart. Works great for me as a suppressant

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive been using Garcinia Cambogia 50% HCA, That **** kills it at 3-5g per day,

Potassium salts more potent at this then the calcium salt

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
i use adipoxil at 1/2 serving (1 cap) for just some energy and it totally knocks out my appetite. 2 caps and i have to force myself to eat :eek:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i use adipoxil at 1/2 serving (1 cap) for just some energy and it totally knocks out my appetite. 2 caps and i have to force myself to eat :eek:
i had to force my self to eat when i was on a **** ton of tren... NOT FUN, puked halfway through 2-3 of the 4 meals i could actually get down!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when i cut... im go straight up nicotine pills. the healthy choice haha.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoodia really work. It would be nice if it did because Im looking for something for PM.

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
Yo, I just started a cutting phase about two weeks ago...I decided to try a natural appetite suppressant this time to keep my cravings down for all of the foods that I had been eating (like everything)....the last time I cut had a horrible time with sugar and fat cravings, so I found a product online called Curb. I will say that in two weeks I haven't had nearly the cravings Ive had in the past, Ive still been able to eat (chicken breasts, brown rice, ect.) but the crap food cravings have basically disappeared. I'm losing fat at the same rate I would have without it, but its been a little easier this time.

Profion

Awards
fasting.. ive done an article on intermit fasting and how it works on the bodies cortisol levels, also explaining how intermit fasting can assit people in losing fat by decreasing the stomachs size = hormonal change = appetite hormone decreased = less food = weightloss ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PX Black and Pro Xanthine 500-XT are both awesome at supressing appetite as well as providing clean energy and a good mood feeling.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deff caffeine... 200mg and I'm not hungry for hours just amped. I'm pretty stim sensitive tho

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
I've been dieting off and on since Nov and I was doing so well up to a month ago. I was doing intermittent fasting but a week of eating socially with friends just threw me for a loop and ever since I have been craving and eating sweets and fatty snacks. Ugh. A total setback but I plan to get back fasting and maybe trying a product listed in this thread.

Started off in Nov 2012 at 227, got down to 185 a month ago and now I'm back at 195.

Now time to get back on track and find some willpower. Emotionally eating sucks also :/

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Alphamine is the only thing that beats EC for me in the appetite department. On second thought, I think Dexaprine v2 edges out EC as well. For appetite suppression, I'd focus on stimmed fat burners rather than stuff like hoodia

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine is the only thing that beats EC for me in the appetite department. On second thought, I think Dexaprine v2 edges out EC as well. For appetite suppression, I'd focus on stimmed fat burners rather than stuff like hoodia
I wish the American version was allowed in Australia!

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Thanks for the tip on Dexaprine. Going to order some up tonight. 60 caps at no more than 2 a day sounds decent for the money.

Is this v2 also called Dexaprine XR?

Hope it helps me with some of these cravings :)

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EC stack for me. I get disgusted just thinking about food.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop of alphamine helps for at least 4 hours in my experience.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
My app suppression has been a lot better with Dex compared to Alphamine, there is an inevitable crash I have noticed since I got back on Alphamine after a 5 week break, which leads to me binging beyond reason sometimes.

That being said, I do not have the cojones to take on Dex for a full spin, I am way too stim sensitive

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the tip on Dexaprine. Going to order some up tonight. 60 caps at no more than 2 a day sounds decent for the money.

Is this v2 also called Dexaprine XR?

Hope it helps me with some of these cravings :)
The XR is the newer version - pretty much the same, but smoother and even less jittery. I have v2 and think its great. The Original is pretty unstable, but can be fun too....all of them are great appetite suppressants. Suggest to start with a 1/2 a serving - easy does it...it's strong. And you probably want another 1/2 about 3-4 hours later. Another 1/2 a few hours after that and your app is crushed all day / night.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
i ordered dexaprine v2 last night. A tablet a day (1/2 morning, 1/2 afternoon), wow sounds like strong stuff. After further research I did figure out the differences. V2 is stronger stimulant wise and XR has a slightly difference ratio of ingredients with a tad bit more mood enhancement.

I wanted more appetite suppressing and energy so v2 will do me fine and the bottle lasting me 1-2 months is nice too.

Thanks again for the reply and advice on a product.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
holy 3 year bump.

Dexaprine kills appetite just like if not better than EC

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look No Further

Ephedra 25mg + 200MG Caffeine + 4g L-Tyrosine (or N-acetyl-tyrosine) = Anorexia

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of Tyrosine added to that combo. Interesting

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
OG dexaprine hands down!!
I'm glad I found this board. And I'm glad I found the tip for Dexaprine also.

My appetite sometimes gets the best of me and my Dexaprine will be here Monday. I'm very tolerant of stimulants so I look forward to going through the day without thinking of junk food all the time :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Look No Further

Ephedra 25mg + 200MG Caffeine + 4g L-Tyrosine (or N-acetyl-tyrosine) = Anorexia
I'm puking at the thought of this. Adding tyrosine to EC definitely suppresses appetite, but it's incredibly unpleasant

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lecheek OxyEca, original, not the "black" version. Since I've been taking it regularly I have to remind myself to eat. It can be a problem though. I usually cut myself off from eating at around 10PM, otherwise I'm up all night.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
I found a bottle of Hoodia a week ago at Meijer for six dollars. They have done nothing for my appetite. Im better off watching Rosie O'Donnell to cut my appetite.

Glad that it works for you though.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found a bottle of Hoodia a week ago at Meijer for six dollars. They have done nothing for my appetite. Im better off watching Rosie O'Donnell to cut my appetite.

Glad that it works for you though.
Pro Xanthine 500 works perfectly for appetite suppression. Couple of logs at the moment at AM.

More info on www.finaflex.com forum