ACV - Apple Cider Vinegar

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I remember reading a 12098 page long thread about ACV back when I was just lurking and reading everything I could, but I can't seem to find it anymore o_O

I found some natty ACV at an Iraqi store here in Iraq, looking for dosing help. Most sites online say put it in some water, a tbsp or 2. Is it ok to just drop a tbsp in my mouth and chase it with some water or is the delivery mechanism affected by taking a concentrated dose?

Taking it for multiple reasons
1. it helps everything apparently
2. ^

Lots of sites say rubbing it on yourself will help acne, anyone done this?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
What does doing it with carbs do? Digestion?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I used to use it for facial acne, helps to minimize the pimple marks/scars. I also used to mix it with Rose water, good thing to dilute it as its acidic otherwise your face goes too red lol. Its said to be good for digestion problems amongst other things. Google is your best friend :)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
My grandmother swore by it she drank this nasty azz stuff called jogging in a jug, and it had it in it and she said it just about cured eberything, but it helped with cholesterol, digestion, blood and cured her hemmoriods. Grandma got a little weird when she got older.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I'd do half a shot bro

Grey Warden

Awards
LOL votum howd your rep status go up by 50000 overnight?

Grey Warden

Awards
More importantly, how did you notice? :lol:
im a avid visitor to this site so its not that hard to become familiar with frequent posters. plus he has only been a member for a few months and has a higher rep than most reps lol.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
My grandmother swore by it she drank this nasty azz stuff called jogging in a jug, and it had it in it and she said it just about cured eberything, but it helped with cholesterol, digestion, blood and cured her hemmoriods. Grandma got a little weird when she got older.
Did it also include lemon and/or grapefruit juice and honey by chance?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
yes it did, it suposedly would clean you out. but she took it everyday.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
yes it did, it suposedly would clean you out. but she took it everyday.
This old remedy has always fascinated me.

Acetic acid from the ACV, citrates and CYP450 inhibitor naringin from the grapefruit juice and simple sugar (including 50% fructose for liver replenishment) from the honey.

Its like the earliest form of LeptiGen if anyone remembers that product?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I'm too young to remember things, except polishing those F*n black boots in the army :D

I used to drink about 6-8oz of lemon juice (about a whole lemon sized one, lol) every night before bed when I wrestled, speeds metabolism like a demon while you sleep, I could lose MAD weight. Wrestlers are extreme with weight loss, but I lost 10 pounds in like 36 hours once. Trained in 3 pairs of sweats, long johns, garbage bags, lemon juice for bed, spitting in a bottle all day, so glad I don't do that **** any more lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Anabolics 32
djbombsquad IGF-1/GH 28
edvanp Supplement Logs 6
IGF-1/GH 12