Muscle Marinade...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Thumbs down Muscle Marinade...

Ok guys, you all made me buy a bottle with all the hype on it. All I can say is, how dare you.

I took it for the first time last week (Thursday), 1 scoop, 18 oz water. The smell of the stuff from the bottle is horrible, however I got grape and the taste was decent (Sort of like Welch's Grape juice). It mixed just fine, just made a kind of "Thick" liquid.

Anyways, the energy was actually pretty good, however I really didn't see any N.O. Effects off of it at all. No pipeline veins at all. Lame I know but I really don't care to much about that, just the energy to get my ass to the gym.

Well after the gym I'm driving home. My head is freaking spinning, I'm getting light headed and dizzy. Then I feel like I'm high as hell. I used to get this from Jack3d back in the day but it only lasted 15 or so mins. This lasted the rest of the day. I just laid down on my couch for 6 hours until I went to my bed and fell asleep. I had a fever of 103 and just kept passing in and out of conciousness. My mom was really concerned and told me to never take it again.

Well I didn't listen to my mom, and my stuborn ass went ahead and tried it again the next day. I took only half a scoop this time and I was intent to try it again before I really wasted 35$ on this dam thing. Anyways, again pretty decent energy and whatnot, but I got that feeling again after I got off of it. I got really dizzy, some what nauses (Spelling, Im tired) and I just didn't feel good. I was supposed to go out that night but instead I was on the couch sleeping. I didn't have a fever this time but I was in the same exact state.

Has anyone ever had this happen to them before? Is there something in it that may have reacted negatively to my body? All opinions and information is appreciated, I never had this happen before, I have 0 health conditions, no allergies that I am aware of, I dont have high blood pressure, I'm perfectly healthy besides the fact that I need contacts lol.

Also I'm selling it cheap.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

2. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    My mom was really concerned and told me to never take it again.
    Mom's know best!

It sounds like you had a bad time with this!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

Sucralose has been shown to cause dizzyness in people (muscle marinade has it), heres some reports from people who've used products with sucralose and noticed this side effect: splendasickness.blogspot.com/2006/03/dizziness.html

Maybe if its the sucralose you may want to avoid products that use this sweetener next time? Hope this helps somewhat.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Sucralose has been shown to cause dizzyness in people (muscle marinade has it), heres some reports from people who've used products with sucralose and noticed this side effect: splendasickness.blogspot.com/2006/03/dizziness.html

Maybe if its the sucralose you may want to avoid products that use this sweetener next time? Hope this helps somewhat.
    It does help, I appreciate it. But what about the complete and utter exhaustion from a mild workout?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  5. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

I tried the fruit punch and it was a new level of Azz. Not a big fan either.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    I tried the fruit punch and it was a new level of Azz. Not a big fan either.
    It just made me feel like complete crap.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

It just made me feel like complete crap.
    prolly crashed from the ridiculous amount of 1,3dimethylamylamine they use...

not hatin jus sayin... if the dose is what I have heard... its too over the top for me to say I think its a good supplement. Megadosing stims should only go so far imo
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    prolly crashed from the ridiculous amount of 1,3dimethylamylamine they use...

not hatin jus sayin... if the dose is what I have heard... its too over the top for me to say I think its a good supplement. Megadosing stims should only go so far imo
    Its more than likely it. It has so much hype but is literally destroying me.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

it might just be your sensitivity to stims my man. I wouldnt thumbs down the product thought. purus makes good stuff
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

My mom was really concerned and told me to never take it again. Well I didn't listen to my mom
    Beazy you bada$$ I didn't know you were such a rebel man you need to stop being so reckless and calm down or you'll end up in jail, on drugs, or even dead. Haha I'm just jostling your pickle man.

Sucks when you buy a product you end up disliking. Send it my way man I'll discard of it for you..
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

what did you do with the rest?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

hey Beazy ship it to me. i'll take it. it worked great for me.

sorry to hear about you not liking it though... the 1,3 dym is what i loooove... plus the well rounded ingredient profile is good stuff.

i had the purus punch flavor and it was good.. havent tried the grape yet...
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

It's sitting in my cupboard right now. I'm really now sensitive to caffeine at all, and when my products lack the 1,3,D I bought some from nutra that I use all the time. Thats why I really can't figure this one out.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

$10
    going once...twice... sold to the man in the sombrero.
    thank you so much big beazy
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

I know I am a month plus late lol...

But sorry to hear about your experience with it, one of the few negative reviews I have seen. Won't knock you at all on it though, metabolically we are all different in how we react to things.

It's odd as the stim complex has the same ingredients as Jack3D...... just really high lol I even agree the geranium may be a little too high but complaints have been few are and far between and honestly the market wants those stims. My buddy can't stand a full scoop and doesn't use more than 1/2 most days he uses it.

Anyway thanks for reviewing it though as bad reviews can sometimes be more insightful than good reviews and will definitely take it to heart.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I know I am a month plus late lol...

But sorry to hear about your experience with it, one of the few negative reviews I have seen. Won't knock you at all on it though, metabolically we are all different in how we react to things.

It's odd as the stim complex has the same ingredients as Jack3D...... just really high lol I even agree the geranium may be a little too high but complaints have been few are and far between and honestly the market wants those stims. My buddy can't stand a full scoop and doesn't use more than 1/2 most days he uses it.

Anyway thanks for reviewing it though as bad reviews can sometimes be more insightful than good reviews and will definitely take it to heart.
    I pretty much found out i react negatively to 1,3 Dimeth.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

I pretty much found out i react negatively to 1,3 Dimeth.
    Aw ya it seems like a tricky compound, some people it makes super man and others makes them feel like ****. Interesting how diverse we all are.

Thanks for the review though.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

in for the opend tub
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

hmm i actually logged this and loved it so i bought another tub...sorrry to hear

the smell is def not pleasent lol
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

the smell is sulfur
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Marinade!
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 09:30 PM
  2. Muscle Marinade
    By joutlaw29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 03:32 AM
  3. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:55 AM
  4. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:51 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:26 PM