P-stanz
    Alpha One
    Furuza-A
    D-Zine
    Stano-Drol
    D-Plex
    M-LMG
    p-mag

These are the PH's that CEL has on the market now. I'm finishing up my H-drol cycle, i really like it, and wanted to start researching into what i will take later down the road.

Of these what have you guys tried, and was it effective?
    Are there any on the list that i should exclude from research as they are considered not good?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by blaine2007 View Post
    P-stanz
    Alpha One
    Furuza-A
    D-Zine
    Stano-Drol
    D-Plex
    M-LMG
    p-mag

These are the PH's that CEL has on the market now. I'm finishing up my H-drol cycle, i really like it, and wanted to start researching into what i will take later down the road.

Are there any on the list that i should exclude from research as they are considered not good?
    I thought this meant you were stacking these together

HA! Actually, I am starting M-Drol Sunday - but haven't had any experience with CEL's compounds prior.

There is a good website that has detailed write-ups and expected weight gain and purpose-specific information on each CEL chemical. It is clearly CEL funded/biased, but it still provides a good amount of relevant information http://tunedsports.com/ (each drug has a 'Bible' article associated with it)
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

P-stanz
    Alpha One
    Furuza-A
    D-Zine
    Stano-Drol
    D-Plex
    M-LMG
    p-mag

What are the goals for your next cycle and what sides do you wish to avoid/minimize, if possible?

Are you looking to Recomp, Cut, Bulk? Are you worried about thinning hair/hair loss, liver hepatotoxicity, high blood pressure, dry/sore joints, etc.

You get the idea. The better you can answer these questions, the easier it will be for us to point you in the direction of one or more products that you can use alone or stacked
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Id go with P-Mag. It was the second PH I tried (did 2 runs on H-drol). Similar sides, similar PCT, and way better gains. H-drol is better for cutting, but P-Mg is the better bulker IMO. And it kicks in fast.. no waiting for three or four weeks with the P-Mag
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

hmmm iv'e heard good results with pmag. I'm doing a clean bulk right now on h-drol. going to then take 2-3 months natural cutting to shed some of the excess bodyfat. Then when i start my next PH i want to either Clean Bulk/Recomp.. ( i know these are two different things but some compounds can be used for either/or) thanks for that website that should be some good info.
  7. Registered User

hmmm iv'e heard good results with pmag. I'm doing a clean bulk right now on h-drol. going to then take 2-3 months natural cutting to shed some of the excess bodyfat. Then when i start my next PH i want to either Clean Bulk/Recomp.. ( i know these are two different things but some compounds can be used for either/or) thanks for that website that should be some good info.
    My pleasure... good luck! I start M-Drol Sunday by the way.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  198 lbs.

P-stanz
    Alpha One
    Furuza-A
    D-Zine
    Stano-Drol
    D-Plex
    M-LMG
    p-mag

These are the PH's that CEL has on the market now.

Ive heard very good things about Furuza-A, D-Zine, and p-mag. The others are a little weird and hard to find solid reviews/ results w/ them.
    D-zine is supposed to be very similiar to SD except w/ less sides. Furuza only two reputable companies really make that I know of one being CEL and the other Axis, but I was actually looking into getting some of this and stacking it w/ CEL's 11-sterone for a safe and dry cutting/ recomp.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi + D-Plex or Stano-Drol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 07:18 PM