P-stanz
Alpha One
Furuza-A
D-Zine
Stano-Drol
D-Plex
M-LMG
p-mag

These are the PH's that CEL has on the market now. I'm finishing up my H-drol cycle, i really like it, and wanted to start researching into what i will take later down the road.

Of these what have you guys tried, and was it effective?
Are there any on the list that i should exclude from research as they are considered not good?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
P-stanz
Alpha One
Furuza-A
D-Zine
Stano-Drol
D-Plex
M-LMG
p-mag

These are the PH's that CEL has on the market now. I'm finishing up my H-drol cycle, i really like it, and wanted to start researching into what i will take later down the road.

Are there any on the list that i should exclude from research as they are considered not good?
I thought this meant you were stacking these together ;)

HA! Actually, I am starting M-Drol Sunday - but haven't had any experience with CEL's compounds prior.

There is a good website that has detailed write-ups and expected weight gain and purpose-specific information on each CEL chemical. It is clearly CEL funded/biased, but it still provides a good amount of relevant information http://tunedsports.com/ (each drug has a 'Bible' article associated with it)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P-stanz
Alpha One
Furuza-A
D-Zine
Stano-Drol
D-Plex
M-LMG
p-mag

What are the goals for your next cycle and what sides do you wish to avoid/minimize, if possible?

Are you looking to Recomp, Cut, Bulk? Are you worried about thinning hair/hair loss, liver hepatotoxicity, high blood pressure, dry/sore joints, etc.

You get the idea. The better you can answer these questions, the easier it will be for us to point you in the direction of one or more products that you can use alone or stacked ;)

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Id go with P-Mag. It was the second PH I tried (did 2 runs on H-drol). Similar sides, similar PCT, and way better gains. H-drol is better for cutting, but P-Mg is the better bulker IMO. And it kicks in fast.. no waiting for three or four weeks with the P-Mag

blaine2007

Awards
hmmm iv'e heard good results with pmag. I'm doing a clean bulk right now on h-drol. going to then take 2-3 months natural cutting to shed some of the excess bodyfat. Then when i start my next PH i want to either Clean Bulk/Recomp.. ( i know these are two different things but some compounds can be used for either/or) thanks for that website that should be some good info.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
hmmm iv'e heard good results with pmag. I'm doing a clean bulk right now on h-drol. going to then take 2-3 months natural cutting to shed some of the excess bodyfat. Then when i start my next PH i want to either Clean Bulk/Recomp.. ( i know these are two different things but some compounds can be used for either/or) thanks for that website that should be some good info.
My pleasure... good luck! I start M-Drol Sunday by the way.

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
P-stanz
Alpha One
Furuza-A
D-Zine
Stano-Drol
D-Plex
M-LMG
p-mag

These are the PH's that CEL has on the market now.

Ive heard very good things about Furuza-A, D-Zine, and p-mag. The others are a little weird and hard to find solid reviews/ results w/ them.
D-zine is supposed to be very similiar to SD except w/ less sides. Furuza only two reputable companies really make that I know of one being CEL and the other Axis, but I was actually looking into getting some of this and stacking it w/ CEL's 11-sterone for a safe and dry cutting/ recomp.