Does Asprin hurt gains?
- 06-13-2010, 08:04 PM
- 06-13-2010, 09:43 PM
- 6'1" 209 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
i dont know if asprin will hurt gains, but i can tell you tylenol is not asprin..it accetimetiphen (i have no idea how to spell it sorry)
- 06-14-2010, 02:58 AM
The ingredient that helps you get to sleep is diphenhydramine HCl. If you're only taking it to help you fall asleep, then head to CVS and get an OTC sleep aid with only diphenhydramine HCl. A quick google search will get you all the information you need to know about pain relievers and bodybuilding.
Similar Forum Threads
- By foland in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 04:10 AM
- By Matt6969 in forum Training ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 06-01-2010, 02:59 PM
- By BEGINwithEND in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 01-04-2010, 02:42 AM
- By jagg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 05-12-2006, 02:56 AM
- By tommyboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2005, 07:30 PM