EvoLabs Adrenevol...anybody knows?

LifterBR

Awards
I would appreciate some feedback on this supplement. Taking a look at the nutritional facts I couldn`t figure out anything that causes stress to the liver, but the directions on the box say to not drink while taking this product. Did a lot of research but couldn`t find anything helpful.

ephedraoutlet.com/images/products/96-3-lg. jpg (put the spaces together, the link is for the supplement facts)

I have one box sitting here, but don`t know if is it safe (couldn`t find anything hormone-related on the nutritional facts) and worth taking, if I give it a try or just sell it. I`m training doggcrapp and running 3x a week 45min on treadmill, eating well. I also have Universal Nutrition`s Animal Cuts here.

Thanks in advance.

LifterBR

Awards
So I guess I`ll have to be the guinea pig for this one...haha

AminoAddict99

Awards
Evo Labs made some potent prohormones a while back, like omnevol. But the one u have looks like fat burner.

Nothing bad in there, looks like a good mix of B vitamins, and some caffeine/green tea, etc for metabolism boost.

The adrenal support mix keeps u from getting to much of a tolerance built up to the stims and contains the methylcobalamin form of B12, which should help with energy compared to the usual cyanocobalamin, which isn't absorbed as well

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Never used the product so can't really give any experience about this, but the Lipolysis RX & Neural-Enhanced Energy Matrix is 645mg and has eleven components to it.

LifterBR

Awards
but the Lipolysis RX & Neural-Enhanced Energy Matrix is 645mg and has eleven components to it.
this would be good? or bad? haha

I`m just not sure if the company is reliable...I mean, if it contains only what`s showed in the label. Already heard of companies that put stuff like tren in "fat burners", and it wasn`t shown in the label, so they marketed as a non-hormonal supplement, a thermogenic...

Anyway, started it today...let`s see what benefits it brings to me.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would appreciate some feedback on this supplement. Taking a look at the nutritional facts I couldn`t figure out anything that causes stress to the liver, but the directions on the box say to not drink while taking this product. Did a lot of research but couldn`t find anything helpful.

ephedraoutlet.com/images/products/96-3-lg. jpg (put the spaces together, the link is for the supplement facts)

I have one box sitting here, but don`t know if is it safe (couldn`t find anything hormone-related on the nutritional facts) and worth taking, if I give it a try or just sell it. I`m training doggcrapp and running 3x a week 45min on treadmill, eating well. I also have Universal Nutrition`s Animal Cuts here.

Thanks in advance.
I used 2 times and 4 me is one of the best products i ever used