PH Cycle help needed

dweb71

Awards
hello forums,

though this is my first post on here, I am in need of some help/tweaking of my ph cycle I am about to start. Have had experience with ph's before and done a handful of cycles. recently had another knee surgery (7 total) and gained some weight...wanting to get it off and get back to where I was after my 5 month layoff. going to run CEL's H-Drol and 11-Sterone but not so sure if my cycle sounds right....

11-Sterone - 225/225/225/225
H-Drol - 0/50/75/75/75/75/75
Cycle Assist as directed on bottle
Milk Thistle for added support

PCT will be SNS's Liver Assist XT and Inhibit E (also wondering if I will need a cortisol blocker with this cycle??? and if so will CEL's Surpress-C work??)

Thanks for any and all help, it is greatly appreciated, I just want to get back to where I was before this whole knee thing got blown out of proportion. Diet and training/cardio is on point, just need that extra boost!!! Thanks

dusty

dusty

Awards
If your gonna run a PH then you might as well get a SERM (esp two ph's). your gonna spend just as much money on an otc pct than you would a SERM

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
, I am in need of some help/tweaking of my ph cycle I am about to start. Have had experience with ph's before and done a handful of cycles.

11-Sterone - 225/225/225/225
H-Drol - 0/50/75/75/75/75/75
Cycle Assist as directed on bottle
Milk Thistle for added support

PCT will be SNS's Liver Assist XT and Inhibit E (also wondering if I will need a cortisol blocker with this cycle??? and if so will CEL's Surpress-C work??)
That isn't a PCT. Don't kid yourself. Get a hold of a SERM like mentioned. Tamoxifen Citrate would be a good recommendation. Google it!

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
holy christ, just saw your stats. 6'2' 300 lbs. How overweight are you? It is very dangerous to mess with your blood pressure and cholesterol levels in your condition. Excess body fat only exasperates the sides of steroids as well. I would more worry about your conditioning at this point and get your self on a proper diet.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
holy christ, just saw your stats. 6'2' 300 lbs. How overweight are you? It is very dangerous to mess with your blood pressure and cholesterol levels in your condition. Excess body fat only exasperates the sides of steroids as well. I would more worry about your conditioning at this point and get your self on a proper diet.
Agreed! You need to get your body fat down to around at least 14-15% before ever considering running a PH.

dweb71

Awards
ouch fellas, I know I weigh less than 300 now...I am on a strict diet of 1450 calories a day and follow it to the T, as well as a workout and cardio schedule...my workout buddy is a natural bodybuilder and I was in good shape before I started having all these knee surgeries. my body fat is currently at about 21%, dont let the 300 startle you im still decently solid, just trying to get some off.....at any rate, any suggestions on something to take supplement-wise to get my bf down a little more so that I can run this cycle, like a fat burner or something yal suggest??? thanks for the help im trying to get back into the body I had before knee problems

SemperFi9999

Awards
ouch fellas, I know I weigh less than 300 now...I am on a strict diet of 1450 calories a day and follow it to the T, as well as a workout and cardio schedule...my workout buddy is a natural bodybuilder and I was in good shape before I started having all these knee surgeries. my body fat is currently at about 21%, dont let the 300 startle you im still decently solid, just trying to get some off.....at any rate, any suggestions on something to take supplement-wise to get my bf down a little more so that I can run this cycle, like a fat burner or something yal suggest??? thanks for the help im trying to get back into the body I had before knee problems

Start your own thread!

A SERM is needed to get your HPTA back to homeostasis - they stimulate your leydig cell's in your testes and tells them to start producing natty testosterone again. Your body recognizing an increase in testosterone and stops producing it's natural testosterone while increasing estrogen in order to counterbalance one another. Look into Clomid, Nolva, or Toremifene (Fareston) from research chemical companies. It's cheap and readily available.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Sorry, dont mean to be mean. I just dont want you to hurt yourself is all.

1450 is to low for you I think? I would just get a solid workout routine going. Plus some walking type cardio(low impact for the knees) 7 days a week till you get down to the weight you desire. I would look into some creatine if you want to try something.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Start your own thread!

A SERM is needed to get your HPTA back to homeostasis - they stimulate your leydig cell's in your testes and tells them to start producing natty testosterone again. Your body recognizing an increase in testosterone and stops producing it's natural testosterone while increasing estrogen in order to counterbalance one another. Look into Clomid, Nolva, or Toremifene (Fareston) from research chemical companies. It's cheap and readily available.
Think you got in the wrong thread :p

dweb71

Awards
Primal2, I agree with you 100%, I do not want to hurt myself, I just thought maybe since they were cutting supps I would be able to drop a considerable amount of weight, but isnt creatine just gonna fill me up with water weight??

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Primal2, I agree with you 100%, I do not want to hurt myself, I just thought maybe since they were cutting supps I would be able to drop a considerable amount of weight, but isnt creatine just gonna fill me up with water weight??
It depends the person really on how much you bloat. The water is temporary and goes away anyway a couple days after cessation. The benefits would be less lactic acid build up which allow you to lift heavier weight or for more repetitions than normal.

I was thinking of trying Applied Nutriceuticals Neovar myself. Seems like good stuff, but a tad overpriced. If it doesnt impress me I am just going to buy straight creatine mono in bulk powder form.

dweb71

Awards
yeah my good friend and workout buddy takes just strait creatine monohydrate and it works well for him, but he also weighs 230 pounds and has about 5% bf, hes a natty bodybuilder and has been working out with me for years, im just tryin to get back around where I was before (230)