Pls review my USPlabs/ Primordial Performance Stack

antknee

ok- im gonna maybe run the following this summer...looking to add some quality mass, maybe 7-10lbs when its all over. right now im about 210lb, 5'9, 41yrs old, bench in the mid-high 300's, arms over 18, mid range bf, training about 18 yrs..if anyone has any input on this i would appreciate any comments..

start Monday-2 bottles Pink Magic

July 4 start -HMS stack from Primordial
- 2 bottles of AndroHard
run this for 6 weeks
after 6 weeks TRS from Primordial

then follow with 2 bottles PINK MAGIC
2 bottles PRIME

ill also be taking Creapure, Fish oil, Multi Vit, Whey, Coconut Oil, Super Cissus RX

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
my god this stack! I would say if after all that all you got was "maybe 7-10 lbs" then you didn't hold your end of the bargain with training and diet. 12-15 after all that is realistic I would hope!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want this stack!!!HOLY MOLY!!!! thats alot of supps. WOW!! If you run this log im following!

antknee

im in the process of getting everything together right now..im waiting to see if PP runs a 4th of July sale to get a deal on the HMS..plus ive got some purchase points with them so the PP stuff wont cost a whole lot..my girlfriend is gonna run the fat loss stack to lose about 7lbs so there is more points right there..the cool thing is i told her everything im gonna do, showed her web pages and all that, and she totally supports the whole thing..my training is dialed in, i just have to get my diet tied up..

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok- im gonna maybe run the following this summer...looking to add some quality mass, maybe 7-10lbs when its all over. right now im about 210lb, 5'9, 41yrs old, bench in the mid-high 300's, arms over 18, mid range bf, training about 18 yrs..if anyone has any input on this i would appreciate any comments..

start Monday-2 bottles Pink Magic

July 4 start -HMS stack from Primordial
- 2 bottles of AndroHard
run this for 6 weeks
after 6 weeks TRS from Primordial

then follow with 2 bottles PINK MAGIC
2 bottles PRIME

ill also be taking Creapure, Fish oil, Multi Vit, Whey, Coconut Oil, Super Cissus RX
do we have a profile on pink magic yet?> the hardcore muscle stack followed by the testosterone recovery stack is a nice one even if by itself:food:

UKStrength

do we have a profile on pink magic yet?> the hardcore muscle stack followed by the testosterone recovery stack is a nice one even if by itself:food:
Agreed, plus the addition of AndroHard, you've got one very dry cycle :)

I'm also keen to know more about Pink Magic...

underthesun

Awards
Awesome man! Androhard rocked my socks off, and I can't wait for my pink magic to arrive. I will be checking in!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You'll be playing with your endocrine system for long time if you follow all the way through with that stack.

antknee

emiliozapata- yeah, id be happy with 10lbs when its all over- im trying to be realistic
johnnynutz- if i log it ill be sure to give a heads up thread..im doing photos and measurments tonight.

there was a really good Pink Magic write up on the board and i cant find it..seems most of the beta testers really liked it. i have gotten good results from Prime and Super Cissus, so if PM lives up to the hype, it will be a really good ramp up to my stronger stuff mid summer..im really looking forward to it all..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 9
SBH Supplement Logs 0
CubsFan312 Supplements 3
CubsFan312 Supplements 0
Harwing Supplements 2