GlycoCarn

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I recently started using GlycoCarn. Has anyone used this? What opinions do you have about GlycoCarn?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wanting to pick some up so I can make my own preworkout product. Gonna try to get MAP, Glycocarn, Beta Alanine, and the creapure.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
theres nothing better. I used it just with mono and beta alanine and whatever stim if needed

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was dosing it at 4.5 grams a day and honestly didn't notice much. Wouldn't buy again.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was dosing it at 4.5 grams a day and honestly didn't notice much. Wouldn't buy again.
what brand are you speaking of?

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Currently using primordial 4.5g, beta alanine 1.6g, pslin, and 1 tsp cordyceps, with no stims. I have been having crazy amounts of energy and recovery between sets.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Currently using primordials GPLC 4.5g, beta alanine 1.6g, pslin, and 1 tsp cordyceps, with no stims. I have been having crazy amounts of energy and recovery between sets.
What do you think of bulk cordyceps. Some people say that that they don't work, but I thought they worked as good as any healthy supplement should e expected to. And I wasn't impressed with a cetain company that love to put overpriced cordy in everything.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
What do you think of bulk cordyceps. Some people say that that they don't work, but I thought they worked as good as any healthy supplement should e expected to. And I wasn't impressed with a cetain company that love to put overpriced cordy in everything.
Most products are very under dosed. I got mine in bulk from SP, start at 1 tsp and work your way up from there.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Most products are very under dosed. I got mine in bulk from SP, start at 1 tsp and work your way up from there.
Agreed. I dont think that any extraction process is good enough to make a few mg's work better than a few grams of bulk.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used bulk cordy from several sources, I've used CS4, I've used cordy from some nutritional health food type companies, and no ones cordy comes close to that from 'a certain company that loves to put overpriced cory in everything' (assuming we're talking the same company, which, btw, is bull****: mst cordy is cheap, $20 for a whopping 30 servings).

I may give glycocarn a stab one of these days. I'm sceptical, but curious about the performance aspect, don't care about the pump.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i liekd it a lot the muscle pumps and fullness on GPLC were bar none the best ive had, i used the stuff from primordial performance out of convenience since i get so much stuff there anyway

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
i liekd it a lot the muscle pumps and fullness on GPLC were bar none the best ive had, i used the stuff from primordial performance out of convenience since i get so much stuff there anyway
I wish they would sell a 250gram tub of it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I recently started using GlycoCarn. Has anyone used this? What opinions do you have about GlycoCarn?
Simply amazing. This is a main stay in my Top-5 OTC Supplement Stratagem.

It is also heavily researched, and although recently pimped and advertised beyond measure, has actually been around for quite some time. Do not purchase the encapsulated version, go for the powder. I would dose in my pre-workout drink at 4-5g, mixing with your Size-On or NO Shotgun will dull any bitter taste.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
I've used bulk cordy from several sources, I've used CS4, I've used cordy from some nutritional health food type companies, and no ones cordy comes close to that from 'a certain company that loves to put overpriced cory in everything' (assuming we're talking the same company, which, btw, is bull****: mst cordy is cheap, $20 for a whopping 30 servings).

I may give glycocarn a stab one of these days. I'm sceptical, but curious about the performance aspect, don't care about the pump.

I paid 9$ for 75grams of it.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Will the carnitine in glycocarn increase androgen receptor density as lclt would?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Still wondering if this stuff increases angrogen receptor density like LCLT does...

bobibene

Awards
Why are you asking this ? What is the point ?
IMHO no

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still wondering if this stuff increases angrogen receptor density like LCLT does...
im going to probably say no as its not every type of carnitine that increas androgen receptor denisty, its sut LCLT so i bet that the carnintine in the GPLC doesnt do it, but the muscle pumps are amazing....
did it make anyone else a little groggy using it?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
im going to probably say no as its not every type of carnitine that increas androgen receptor denisty, its sut LCLT so i bet that the carnintine in the GPLC doesnt do it, but the muscle pumps are amazing....
did it make anyone else a little groggy using it?
YES - I am a huge fan/believer of and in GPLC; but just last night the first 15 minutes of my workout was infected with back-to-back yawning! I believe it is the glycine that is responsible for this realized side effect.