trifecta stack - dosing/PCT

ocman

Awards
If I'm reading this correctly, Methyl Masterdrol V2 (LG Sciences - trifecta stack) is the same as the review posted on tuned sports dot com regarding Stanodrol.

If this is right, wouldn't you need to change the dosing/PCT to meet the review?

thanks

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hey Bro PM me the link to that so we can better answer the question

ocman

Awards
I don't have enought posts to PM...lol

Goto tuned sports dot com and read the first review on, "methyl masterdrol (mmv2) & Stanodrol Bible

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Stanodrol is a clone of Methyl Masterdrol v2. Meaning they're the same thing. The trifecta stack is MMv2 stacked with M1-D, with formadrol for a PCT.

Even if you take MMv2 (or stanodrol) formadrol will suffice for PCT.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Actually to be fair, the trifecta stack now comes with MMv3, which is a more effective and bioavailable product than the earlier edition.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
The stack only calls out for 400mg per day.
So you want to take a higher dose of MM? I'm a little confused, but my work computer blocks tunedsports.com

Anyways, Stano-drol can be taken at 4 caps (600mg) a day. I'm sure it's been taken at a higher dose before though.

I took mmv3 at 6 tabs a day, when it was recommended at 4.

ocman

Awards
I wanted to bump it up to 600mg and add 2 weeks to the stack. Will the supplied PCT be enough?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you will be fine with fine with formadrol for a 6 week cycle.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to bump it up to 600mg and add 2 weeks to the stack. Will the supplied PCT be enough?
hey Bro KK has led you down the right path. Good luck