Issue stacking dermacrine with lg's trifecta stack and natadrol?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Will there be an issue stacking PP's dermacrine with Lg's trifecta stack and natadrol? Overkill?

Thanks guys!! :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will there be an issue stacking PP's dermacrine with Lg's trifecta stack and natadrol? Overkill?

Thanks guys!! :)
Definite overkill, either run the Trifecta for 4 weeks then use Dermacrine n natadrol for the last 4 or save it. I beleive personaly natadrol stacked with the trifecta stack wouldnt be to much better then the trifecta by itself, dermacrine and natadrol though would be a different story.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
is it not advisable to run the Trifecta for 6 weeks and finish 4 more weeks with Dermacrine and Natadrol stacked? so basically a 10 week cycle.... I do have nolva tabs on hand just in case...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is it not advisable to run the Trifecta for 6 weeks and finish 4 more weeks with Dermacrine and Natadrol stacked? so basically a 10 week cycle.... I do have nolva tabs on hand just in case...
I dont see a problem with it, the compounds you plan to run wont shut you down like a 8 weeker or hell even a 4 weeker of the likes of Mdrol or Dbol or something so you should definately be fine.