Scientifically Proven Natural Testosterone Boosters

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Scientifically Proven Natural Testosterone Boosters

Hey all, first post.

I am just wondering if there are any scientifically proven natural test boosters other than Novedex XT.
    (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17460335)

The results are pretty good for this supplement but apparentley the lack of estrogen lowers your libido. As a male in my early 20s I definitely don't want that, but I will add that my ratio probably isn't as good as some of you so maybe it won't affect me.

I have just started taking Isatori Isa Test but I have read there is no scientific proof backing up it's claims and tests show hormone levels stay the same. I am only on my third day and I feel like my mood and energy levels are slightly better, but I am starting to think that maybe I wasted my money on what is essentially snake oil.

tl;dr: What are some scientifically proven natural testosterone boosters?

The studies need to be published in peer-reviewed journals or they may as well be fake.

2. I would say that you could take blood work as proof that test boosters work as well so you can include Bioforge, DTHC and Formadrol as proven.

I've used Bioforge and DTHC and they definitely work for me but have yet to try Formadrol.
    •   

3. This is the source of my claim that Isa Test doesn't alter hormone levels:
    blog.ultimatefatburner.com/2008/06/15/the-test-test-results/

Considering all the anecdotal evidence that it works, I was surprised to read this. I'm still going to do the full bottle and see how I feel at the end of it before I make my mind up.

4. Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    I would say that you could take blood work as proof that test boosters work as well so you can include Bioforge, DTHC and Formadrol as proven.

I've used Bioforge and DTHC and they definitely work for me but have yet to try Formadrol.
    Bioforge sounds interesting, I've never heard of Forskolin before.

5. Not everybody still has theirs...wait, wut?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Not everybody still has theirs...wait, wut?

7. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Not everybody still has theirs...wait, wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepBeat View Post
    LOL, lots of people write foreskin rather than forskolin, which is what stxnas was referring to.

8. Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    LOL, lots of people write foreskin rather than forskolin, which is what stxnas was referring to.
    Ohh...now I get it.

9. ^^^^Id give Formadrol Extreme a try. The planet has a great deal right now. I love this stuff!

RECOVERBRO

10. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    ^^^^Id give Formadrol Extreme a try. The planet has a great deal right now. I love this stuff!
    Is this better than Novedex XT?

Cause it is basically an AI like XT.

11. MMM. Better? Well Ive tried novadex xt and didnt get that great of results. Formadrol ex, ive tried several times, and absolutely loved it, and have 2 bottles waiting for me when I get done running FREETEST. I must also include FREE TEST! This stuff has been amazing since the first couple of days. Grade A product IMHO!!

RECOVERBRO

12. Quote Originally Posted by JeepBeat View Post
    Hey all, first post.

I am just wondering if there are any scientifically proven natural test boosters other than Novedex XT.

The results are pretty good for this supplement but apparentley the lack of estrogen lowers your libido. As a male in my early 20s I definitely don't want that, but I will add that my ratio probably isn't as good as some of you so maybe it won't affect me.

I have just started taking Isatori Isa Test but I have read there is no scientific proof backing up it's claims and tests show hormone levels stay the same. I am only on my third day and I feel like my mood and energy levels are slightly better, but I am starting to think that maybe I wasted my money on what is essentially snake oil.

The studies need to be published in peer-reviewed journals or they may as well be fake.
    youve hit it on the head. with any supplement which is herbal , a lot of the feedback is anecdotal and most likely has a place in folk lore medicine

the local health food store is full of these supplements for all types of ailments which some people swear they work but there is no scientific evidence to back them up.

ive looked at the ingredients of test x2 and going through them -the zinc b6 and magnesium looks like a copy of zma -whether that increases test is debatable, testofen -well it seems to work .tribulus seems to be overated and doesnt work imo, Then you have horny goat weed with icarin which is one of those debatable supplements,

as for the rest -you have an estrogen clearing agent . and some Ajuga Turkestancia
    Ajuga Turkestancia contains the compound Turkesterone, and is a popular natural anabolic product in the former USSR. Taken with Rhaponticum Carthamoides has been shown to increase strength, but wheres the studies?

Its frustrating when you spend your hard earned cash and dont get anything back

13. Quote Originally Posted by JeepBeat View Post
    Hey all, first post.

Isatori Isa Test has Testofen I used 2 bottles and the stuff is amazing really Great!!!! but for 26 days for $40+ is a little expensive

14. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    youve hit it on the head. with any supplement which is herbal , a lot of the feedback is anecdotal and most likely has a place in folk lore medicine

the local health food store is full of these supplements for all types of ailments which some people swear they work but there is no scientific evidence to back them up.

ive looked at the ingredients of test x2 and going through them -the zinc b6 and magnesium looks like a copy of zma -whether that increases test is debatable, testofen -well it seems to work .tribulus seems to be overated and doesnt work imo, Then you have horny goat weed with icarin which is one of those debatable supplements,

as for the rest -you have an estrogen clearing agent . and some Ajuga Turkestancia
    Ajuga Turkestancia contains the compound Turkesterone, and is a popular natural anabolic product in the former USSR. Taken with Rhaponticum Carthamoides has been shown to increase strength, but wheres the studies?

Its frustrating when you spend your hard earned cash and dont get anything back

Is True bud but remember NOT ALL EXTRACTS ARE THE SAME and NOT ALL GUYS RESPOND EQUAL

The only Tribulus Terristris thtas works is (extracted for tribulosin)
    PureSapô (Extract engineered Sapogenin/Alkaloids from Chlorophytum)

15. TCF-1 or Testforce. Real human studies. DAA. Right now my vote goes to TCF-1. Saw a video where testforce didnt mix as well as everyone said it would and also the user said it tasted like dirty lake water. No thanks.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

16. idk if pink magic has some science but looks good
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

17. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    idk if pink magic has some science but looks good
    Pink Magic's ingredients have positive effects on function of the testes, as proven in a study.

DAA, the ingredient in TCF-1 by Primordial, has also been shown in a study to give a dramatic increase in natural test. It is the new buzz supplement for test production.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

18. Safed Musli
    Testofen
    Nettle
    Forskolin

That's all I can think of that have studies in humans. Most data, for better or worse, is from rat studies because they're cheaper and easier to control.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Safed Musli
    Testofen
    Nettle
    Forskolin

That's all I can think of that have studies in humans. Most data, for better or worse, is from rat studies because they're cheaper and easier to control.
    DAA was a human study as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    DAA was a human study as well.
    I knew I forgot something. I'm still in my post-WO lull.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

21. Normally I don't bother with this stuff because, well quite frankly, I think that 99.99% of it is goat caca. However the thread title got me interested in what sort of science is actually used.

So for sh!ts and giggles I googled 'Testofen study' and came up with this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hment****776901... (if there is a different one please let me know)

From a science perspective this is a sorry excuse for a study and is basically just another form of 'infomercial.' I love this line:

Free Testosterone levels in serum were estimated before and after 8-week consumption
    of TESTOFEN.

IMO this wording basically says that there is no actual certainty in the product's effectiveness and gives the company a solid defense in the event of any legal challenge.

The amount of deception in the supplement industry never ceases to amaze me.

22. I've been taking tcf-1 for 12 days now, here are my results: libido increased greatly, acne on back 10x what it normally is, aggression increased slightly but not very much, mood improved 5/10, strength increasing nicely. I do not have blood work so I cannot say it has increased my test, but the effects I am seeing are indicative of increased test. Similar to some of the old school ph's like original superdrol as far as side effects, except no calf pumps thank god.

23. I think this one actually works (doc says so!): Testemax

Sorry couldn't resist
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. natural testosterone boosters
    By MTG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 04:22 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 05:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 07:58 AM
  4. What natural testosterone boosters give the best results?
    By yeabuddyy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 05:28 PM
  5. NATURAL Testosterone boosters
    By Brad2131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 02:11 PM