natural test products= gyno?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i have never taken phs or anything like that. I have just taken a few test products and now i feel like i might have the starting of gyno? My nips just look a bit puffy i guess, might just be in my mind cause i have been reading about gyno a lot on other forums, but what do you guys think? I have zero itchiness or irritation.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No itchyness or sensitivity, then it is probably in your head, or you have developed fat and water retention in that are...

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i am not sure my man i might have a bit more fat in the area. I am taking free test,rpm, and drive stack. What makes me worry is that i am cutting and i have lost weight, but i feel like my nips seem almost like soft? I am not sure how they were like prior to starting tho i never thought much about them. I used to be chubby tho i am by no means ripped so i think it could be just some fat on my chest.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i also took a test booster when i was younger( which was dumb), but i had zero side effects like this.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, you could try a low dose of atd or an ai while taking testosterone booster; if thats what your taking, I dont know what those supps do. They could be looking soft do to an increase of testosterone, which means an increase in estrogen as well, unless the stack your taking has an estrogen control agent.. Anyways, look into an atd to take with the stack.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks man will do, i mean i dont want to throw the supps away and i have been told they are all natural and wont cause Gyno so this scares the **** outta me.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok thanks man will do, i mean i dont want to throw the supps away and i have been told they are all natural and wont cause Gyno so this scares the **** outta me.
I doubt those products will cause any real problems..

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thats what everyone is saying to me and i think your right, but just want to finish the products and then ill give my body a break and wait for awhile. The only thing i could think would be the free test. I am just worried that if i continue and it actually is gyno it wont go away?? I also notice tho that like my nipple part is sticking out a bit more like its cold out or something. Is this a sign of gyno?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i am sorry about all of this, but i am freaking out so if you have any input please help me out. I have noticed tho that my roomate who does not take any supps at all has similar nipples. We have a similar build around 5'9 200lbs both ex lineman. I used to be 220 of muscle and fat. In the last year i have maintained muscle, but cut to 196. Could this be the reason why? Since i have been on these products my bodyfat has dropped. i think i am going to see my doctor and ask him just to be safe. If he asks about the products i will tell him they are all natural test boosters?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have never taken phs or anything like that. I have just taken a few test products and now i feel like i might have the starting of gyno? My nips just look a bit puffy i guess, might just be in my mind cause i have been reading about gyno a lot on other forums, but what do you guys think? I have zero itchiness or irritation.
Read http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/97254-if-you-think.html. Highly unlikely though, that you have gyno, from everything else you mention.

i am not sure my man i might have a bit more fat in the area. I am taking free test,rpm, and drive stack. What makes me worry is that i am cutting and i have lost weight, but i feel like my nips seem almost like soft? I am not sure how they were like prior to starting tho i never thought much about them. I used to be chubby tho i am by no means ripped so i think it could be just some fat on my chest.
That stack should notcause gyno. For one, there are is a strong AI in FREE TEST, and RPM also has anti-estrogenic properties. It's more likely that your reading about it is making you paranoid, and that you just hold fat in your chest.

Hmm, you could try a low dose of atd or an ai while taking testosterone booster; if thats what your taking, I dont know what those supps do. They could be looking soft do to an increase of testosterone, which means an increase in estrogen as well, unless the stack your taking has an estrogen control agent.. Anyways, look into an atd to take with the stack.
I do NOT recommend using an ATD - ATDs can actually cause gyno, depending on what one is used.

Besides, as mentioned, FREE TEST contains a potent AI in 3,7 keto DHEA - there's no need to add another AI to the stack.

You were told right.

thats what everyone is saying to me and i think your right, but just want to finish the products and then ill give my body a break and wait for awhile. The only thing i could think would be the free test. I am just worried that if i continue and it actually is gyno it wont go away?? I also notice tho that like my nipple part is sticking out a bit more like its cold out or something. Is this a sign of gyno?
Please go and read the Technical Write-Up on FREE TEST. 3,7-Keto is a potent AI, and although it is probable, it is highly unlikely that FREE TEST would give you gyno, and definitely not in the short period of time that you have been using it.

On another note, if you ever did get gyno, it's like anything else and is REVERSIBLE.

i am sorry about all of this, but i am freaking out so if you have any input please help me out. I have noticed tho that my roomate who does not take any supps at all has similar nipples. We have a similar build around 5'9 200lbs both ex lineman. I used to be 220 of muscle and fat. In the last year i have maintained muscle, but cut to 196. Could this be the reason why? Since i have been on these products my bodyfat has dropped. i think i am going to see my doctor and ask him just to be safe. If he asks about the products i will tell him they are all natural test boosters?
Made all my notes. And yes, RPM, Drive, and FREE TEST are natural testosterone boosters.

~Team APPNUT

sjfou

Awards
I had teenage gyno at about 15-16, i stacked gasparis original novadex & cytolean at about 7-8 years later & it came back. Saw a surgeon but couldnt afford the op...