novedex xt at night or in morning???

therocker187

Awards
the bottle says at night but wouldnt it be better to take it in the morning since thats when test is the highest and novedex xt is an AI. I have heard a few guys before mention they take it in the morning, one of them being a rep for gaspari.
Does anyone know the reasoning to take it at night like suggested by the bottle? logic leans toward the morning, but I feel like theres got to be a reason why the bottle says night.

rchaves

rchaves

Awards
I'd be interested to hear some opinions on this, too. I'm currently taking it in the morning (1 cap/day) based on similar logic. Think it was a rep from Fusion over at bb.com that was recommended this, but not positive on that.

Also, seunim: could you explain why you don't like the product and/or recommend a better (non-prescription) AI?

The only widespread negative side effect I've read about on the forums is loss of libido, which I haven't experienced at 1 cap/day (and stacked with other potentially libido-enhancing natty t-boosters).

My major complaint with it so far is the misleading name, which has caused some confusion in the community, and even resulted in some less experienced guys mistakenly taking it instead of Nolva for PCT. That's pretty irresponsible of Gaspari.

Cheers.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested to hear some opinions on this, too. I'm currently taking it in the morning (1 cap/day) based on similar logic. Think it was a rep from Fusion over at bb.com that was recommended this, but not positive on that.

Also, seunim: could you explain why you don't like the product and/or recommend a better (non-prescription) AI?

The only widespread negative side effect I've read about on the forums is loss of libido, which I haven't experienced at 1 cap/day (and stacked with other potentially libido-enhancing natty t-boosters).

My major complaint with it so far is the misleading name, which has caused some confusion in the community, and even resulted in some less experienced guys mistakenly taking it instead of Nolva for PCT. That's pretty irresponsible of Gaspari.

Cheers.
I neither like it nor dislike it. I was just hoping that he wasn't using it as a SERM and had it confused with Tamox aka Nolvadex.

I think transdermal AI's are a better way to go, for example Primordials Sustain Alpha or CEL's Formestane.

therocker187

Awards
naw I know the difference lol. Im only using novedex xt for a slight boost like I said, but when it comes to the aromatase inhibitor part i was wondering if that one be more effective with night time dosing or morning dosing.

rchaves

rchaves

Awards
I neither like it nor dislike it. I was just hoping that he wasn't using it as a SERM and had it confused with Tamox aka Nolvadex.

I think transdermal AI's are a better way to go, for example Primordials Sustain Alpha or CEL's Formestane.
Heh, I actually thought your first post was sarcastic, as in "Why the **** would you take that ****?". Only after replying did I realize that you might have been asking an actual question. :) My bad. Been reading too much sarcasm over in the (hilarious) MT thread, I guess.

About the transdermals... never used any before. Without hijacking this Novedex thread *too* much, why do you think the transdermal AIs are better? Better absorption?

Cheers.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I ran it before.
1 in the am, around waking up. 1 In the afternoon, before you lift. 1 at night, take it right before you fall asleep or you will be up all night balancing on your wood.

therocker187

Awards
I ran it before.
1 in the am, around waking up. 1 In the afternoon, before you lift. 1 at night, take it right before you fall asleep or you will be up all night balancing on your wood.
damn 3 pills? 2 pills alone gave me a loss of libido. 2 gaspari reps on another site advised that since I only weigh 185 that I should take just 1. im pretty sure that with more than 3 pills my penis would be just for show after that :sad3:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
damn 3 pills? 2 pills alone gave me a loss of libido. 2 gaspari reps on another site advised that since I only weigh 185 that I should take just 1. im pretty sure that with more than 3 pills my penis would be just for show after that :sad3:
When I ran it i was 190. Just a 5 pound difference. I would run it again at 175 at 3 pills a day. I didn't experience any loss of Libido what so ever. My penis was hard 24/7. I seriously had to wear compression shorts under my gym shorts to the gym and place Ebeneizer (The P ussy Pleazer) down my left leg. When I took it at night, and wasn't taking Melatonin, I was up all night, horny, and couldnt sleep. I sleep on my stomach also so you get the picture. Running one pill a day won't do crap for you. I was told 3, and I saw decent gains off that.

therocker187

Awards
interesting. a gaspari rep kept telling me that my bodyweight (185 lbs.) I need to stick to 1 pill a night. with 2 pills I felt good, but loss of libido. I think in the future Im gona stick to 2 pills, but just take tribulus to counter the lower libido.

rchaves

rchaves

Awards
interesting. a gaspari rep kept telling me that my bodyweight (185 lbs.) I need to stick to 1 pill a night. with 2 pills I felt good, but loss of libido. I think in the future Im gona stick to 2 pills, but just take tribulus to counter the lower libido.
I also stick with 1 pill (but in the morning), and don't have a noticeable loss of libido, even at a lower weight (160 lbs.) . That could be in part due to the other test products I'm taking now (Zeus, Drive, RPM, and tribulus). My Zeus runs out tomorrow, so I'm curious how things will be after that--although to be honest, Zeus never had a strong effect on my libido.

Seems like a wise move to throw in some trib if you're going to take 2 pills of Novedex. If the libido still suffers, at least the solution is easy--drop the Novedex back down to 1 pill, or even alternate: 2 pills one day, 1 pill the next, etc.

To comment on the original AM vs. PM thing, one pro of taking Novedex in the AM is that you don't need to worry about the loss of libido as much (presuming most of your sexual activity is at night). I used to take tribulus in the AM, but as I moved to stronger and stronger extracts, I stopped taking it then, because I found it distracted me a little too much from my work....

If you don't mind me keeping this interesting thread alive, can I ask what trib product you plan to stack w/ the Novedex? There are so many, and the concentration of saponins and protodioscin vary significantly.

Also, did anyone experience any joint discomfort/pain from Novedex? My wrists are bothering me a bit more than usual lately (they're ridiculously thin--damn genetics!), although it could very well be my imagination.

I've done some research already on the last two points, but if I missed any especially good threads, I would appreciate a link...

Cheers!

JeepBeat

JeepBeat

Awards
I'm thinking of getting a bottle or two to see if this stuff works. I reckon the libido effects won't hit me as hard as some people because I probably don't have a great test/est ratio. Maybe a little nudge in the right direction will actually improve my libido as has happened to some people.

therocker187

Awards
I also stick with 1 pill (but in the morning), and don't have a noticeable loss of libido, even at a lower weight (160 lbs.) . That could be in part due to the other test products I'm taking now (Zeus, Drive, RPM, and tribulus). My Zeus runs out tomorrow, so I'm curious how things will be after that--although to be honest, Zeus never had a strong effect on my libido.

Seems like a wise move to throw in some trib if you're going to take 2 pills of Novedex. If the libido still suffers, at least the solution is easy--drop the Novedex back down to 1 pill, or even alternate: 2 pills one day, 1 pill the next, etc.

To comment on the original AM vs. PM thing, one pro of taking Novedex in the AM is that you don't need to worry about the loss of libido as much (presuming most of your sexual activity is at night). I used to take tribulus in the AM, but as I moved to stronger and stronger extracts, I stopped taking it then, because I found it distracted me a little too much from my work....

If you don't mind me keeping this interesting thread alive, can I ask what trib product you plan to stack w/ the Novedex? There are so many, and the concentration of saponins and protodioscin vary significantly.

Also, did anyone experience any joint discomfort/pain from Novedex? My wrists are bothering me a bit more than usual lately (they're ridiculously thin--damn genetics!), although it could very well be my imagination.

I've done some research already on the last two points, but if I missed any especially good threads, I would appreciate a link...

Cheers!
I have been taking bulgarian tribulus by ultimate nutrition.

as for the sore joints thing, even during the part of my cycle of novedex xt using 2 pills a night for 2 weeks I never experienced any sore joints. and I work out alot too which suprised me since I box professionally and have 2-3 hard training sessions a day with lifting in the morning. I think its because I take alot of fish oil and glucosamine. without those, my joints would probly be hurting.
If your joints hurt, I would either reccomend those or maybe try cissus.