SPRINTER STACK

katam124

Awards
Ive been doing research on the best stack to take for sprinting (im a competitive 100m-200m dash college athlete) and ive come up with the rpm/drive/neovar, or the clout/bodyoctane. Ive been leaning towards the rpm/drive/neovar expect the fact that clout has Beta Alanine, could i drop the neovar and make it rpm/drive/clout stack? thanks for the help.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I don't know anything about creatine for a runner, but drive/rpm seems like it would be good for a runner. Think you're onto something...

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clout and body octane should be really good for your goal.

katam124

Awards
Clout and body octane should be really good for your goal.
yes but would it be beneficial to replace the body octane with the rpm/drive, because i like the rpm/drive better, but like the clout better than the neovar, i was wondering if you could stack the rpm/drive/clout

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
yes but would it be beneficial to replace the body octane with the rpm/drive, because i like the rpm/drive better, but like the clout better than the neovar, i was wondering if you could stack the rpm/drive/clout

There's no problem with RPM/Drive/Clout

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes you could do that without problem

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hey all good product but.

What you need to gain the edge
Cordygen-VO2 or Cordygen5 both from MST--- this will help bring your sprinting to whole new level.. Trust me on this one!!!! you ge itt and it will be your staple...

I still run sprints for (me 38) for fun and aslo for Basket ball and my 5k race. this stack I know it will help you.

Creatine
(crepure from primordial performance)
BCAA ( I woulld get two diff kinds)
A.IBCAA form primordial performance use this for post workout
B.RPG for MST used this for intra workout

If you need somthing pre-work out well these are my Fav
Pre-max-primordial performance
Assault Muscle pharm
RagNOrok-ULTRA- Millennium Sport Technologies

you might want to take
multi (MVP385)
Fish oil ( omega)
Joint (flex)
Make sure you get good rest and eat clean

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

Cordygen-VO2 or Cordygen5 both from MST--- this will help bring your sprinting to whole new level.. Trust me on this one!!!! you ge itt and it will be your staple...

I still run sprints for (me 38) for fun and aslo for Basket ball and my 5k race. this stack I know it will help you.

Creatine

Assault Muscle pharm

you might want to take
multi (MVP385)
Fish oil ( omega)
Joint (flex)
I second the Ultra Cordygen V02

Also creatine and beta-alanine too. I noticed an immediate increase in cardio performance when i started using creatine in High School. Beta-Alinine is another one i felt right off the bat. Not just the "tingles" but an ability to get more reps without feeling a "burn".

katam124

Awards

Creatine

Assault Muscle pharm

you might want to take
multi (MVP385)
Fish oil ( omega)
Joint (flex)
I take all the vitamins and the BCAA, and beta alanine is in clout, and cordyen is in the rpm/drive, and creatine is in the clout also

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been doing research on the best stack to take for sprinting (im a competitive 100m-200m dash college athlete) and ive come up with the rpm/drive/neovar, or the clout/bodyoctane. Ive been leaning towards the rpm/drive/neovar expect the fact that clout has Beta Alanine, could i drop the neovar and make it rpm/drive/clout stack? thanks for the help.

I used to hit 60m.

From my personal experience, the best "specific" stack would be:

MST CordygenV02
LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT
Omega Ultima

That's a hell of a sprinter's stack right there. A couple overlapping ingredients, but in your case, more would be better.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I take all the vitamins and the BCAA, and beta alanine is in clout, and cordyen is in the rpm/drive, and creatine is in the clout also
Bro Bro Bro Drive (7% Cordyceptic Acid)-RPM has no Cordy
Ok You are not get the full dose you need to be effective in my mind.. Hey if thinking 7% is good then ok... But if you want to kick it up into high gear then Go this..

Are ready..... this from their Nutra site
Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA™ incorporates OxyCeps-ATP™, a DNA certified, 100% organic and highly concentrated HEAA (hydroxy ethyl adenosine analogs) rich Cordyceps Sinensis Hybrid to provide maximum oxygen absorption, utilization and ATP production. Combined with powerful extracts of Jiaogulan (gynostemma pentaphyllum), Rhodiola Rosea and electrolytes Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA™ sets the new gold standard for reducing oxygen debt and providing maximum endurance. Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA™ is formulated for rapid release and action.

Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA™ contains OxyCeps-ATP™ our strongest cordyceps hybrid strain to date which is biomass cultured for maximum HEAA (hydroxyethyl-adenosine), Beta 1,3/1,6-Glucan (45%), Adenine, Alpha Glucan (6%), 3-Deoxyadenosine and polysaccharide (75%), content. Proven to be nearly 6 times more potent than any other strain it allows for rapid oxygen assimilation, absorption and utilization while providing maximum ATP levels. The Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA™ strain is also the most adaptogenic of any strain available supporting proper adrenal cortex function and aiding in homeostasis of the body. The Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA™ strain requires a six month growth period where it is subjected to gas, temperature and atmospheric pressure changes to simulate its native high altitude environment. This culturing process allows for maximum active constituent content from every portion of its life cycle to provide its powerful effects. The OxyCeps-ATP™ strain alone can enhance oxygen utilization over 40% and ATP over 30% as a stand alone ingredient but we’ve sweetened the pot & bolstered the products potency by adding two powerful O2 enhancing adaptogens that make Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA™ the most powerful oxygen utilization and endurance product available!

Jiaogulan is known China and Japan as the “Immortality Herb” and has countless benefits. In Traditional Chinese Medicine Jiaogulan is used to support healthy cardiac and lung function, oxygen utilization, endurance, stamina, blood pressure, blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels, immune function, sleep, sexual prowess, mental clarity, overall energy and in the prevention of altitude sickness caused by hypoxia.

Jiaogulan is a powerful adaptogen containing 82 known saponins called gypenosides. Many of these gypenosides including 3, 4, 8 & 12 are responsible for Jiaogulan’s positive effect on oxygen absorption and utilization. Clinical studies have shown Jiaogulan to effectively support cardiac function increasing heart stroke volume by 37%, overall cardiac output by 21% and bolstering ejection fraction 13% while decreasing heart rate 10% and maintaining normal blood pressure. Jiaogulan also shows ability to increase nitric oxide synthase which can lead to increased nitric oxide levels to further support cardiovascular function. This shows the powerful ability of Jiaogulan to effectively and efficiently deliver oxygenated blood to the muscles for optimal endurance and performance.

Jiaogulan displays powerful antioxidant properties bolstering endogenous SOD (superoxide dismutase) levels in clinical trials. SOD is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown in studies to be directly related to longevity. The increase in SOD levels increase the overall value of Jiaogulan in Cordygen-VO2™ because it aids in quenching exercise induced free radicals.

Studies conducted in Japan, China and Germany showed continuous use of Jiaogulan to have a positive influence on lipid, glucose & cholesterol metabolism leading to positive fat loss and cardiovascular health. The combination of lipid and glucose metabolism with increased oxygen utilization make Jiaogulan the perfect fit for Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA™ and anyone who needs accelerated fat loss during aerobic exercise. Clinics in Japan and China use Jiaogulan’s effect on blood sugar and lipid metabolism to aid in weight loss for the obese and weight gain in the frail and have proven that Jiaogulan can help athletes gain and retain lean muscle mass due to aiding nutrient assimilation. 20 plus studies in China and Japan have also shown even small amounts of Jiaogulan to decrease LDL cholesterol levels and increase healthy HDL levels with great efficiency providing more cardiovascular health benefits.

Rhodiola Rosea (also known as Tibetan Rhodiola) is a cooling adaptogen that has been proven in many studies and used by the many cultures including Tibetan Sherpas, the Chinese and Russians to increase the capacity for work. Rhodiola Rosea even in small amounts can have a positive effect on oxygen absorption, saturation and utilization. Rhodiola supplementation in clinical studies has shown the ability to increase ATP 17% and creatine phosphate (CP) 45% above baseline levels. Rhodiola has also shown to increase muscle glycogen levels 53% while decreasing lactic acid 18% and ammonia 60%. Rhodiola has the unique ability to promote mental clarity, focus and willingness to work and perform by supporting optimal serotonin & dopamine levels. Proper neurotransmitter levels are crucial to keeping your head in the game.

Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA™ is the only product of its kind to incorporate these three incredibly powerful adaptogens at high potency, all of which aid in maximizing oxygen absorption, oxygen utilization and cellular energy. Cordyceps, Jiaogulan and Rhodiola also positively influence the adrenal cortex offering comprehensive adrenal support to those who abuse stimulants or are under large amounts of stress. Strengthening the adrenals is crucial in balancing normal cortisol and adrenaline levels to bolster performance, weight loss and overall health. We all know what increased oxygen utilization, ATP and creatine phosphate (CP) levels can do for athletic performance, but couple that with heightened intra-muscular glycogen levels, pin point mental focus, decreased lactic acid and ammonia levels, and endurance & strength can be pushed to new limits.

A balanced electrolyte blend has been added to supplement the crucial loss of cell salts during intense training allowing for prolonged effects.

Whether you are a weekend warrior looking to run circles around your friends, a soccer mom looking to burn fat more efficiently during cardio sessions or an elite professional athlete looking for a “competitive secret weapon” Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA™ will meet your performance needs.

futbolista

futbolista

Awards
I don't know anything about creatine for a runner, but drive/rpm seems like it would be good for a runner. Think you're onto something...
I have read studies that creatine is beneficial for sprint performance. I don't remember where unfortunately, but I don't think it would have a negative impact.

katam124

Awards
Sorry for bumping this thread up but i have another concern, is RPM, Drive, and Clout legal for NCAA use?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for bumping this thread up but i have another concern, is RPM, Drive, and Clout legal for NCAA use?
it should be. nothing hormonal, but idk if some test boosters are banned so idk

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
This is nothing against AN because I enjoy their products and the people that work for them are top notch.

With that said, please do not say that "Cordygen" is in any of their products. Cordygen is the single handed best possible cordyceps that you can get. it is solid state fermented as opposed to all the other products on the market being liquid fermented. It has a US patent and is sold solely through Millennium.

The AN product contains cordyceps...and while I have used Drive and enjoyed it, the cordyceps themselves are simply not even in the same planet as Cordygen is.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am collegiate sprinter myself. Creatine,Beta-Alanine,Citrulline Malate(for endurance workouts), and I have even found GPLC to be helpful.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh yea...caffine helps too..you will just have to dose it accordingly....