OEP and recreate or lean xtreme

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Running a mini bulk right now but preparing for my cut starting in early July. I love oep so thats a staple, but not sure which of the two, recreate or lean xtreme, offers a better stacking option.

Does recreate control / blunt cortisol? I know recreate has more pathways for burning fat, but I train in a fasted state so lean xtreme may be better due to cort control?

What do you think?

Thanks

S.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would stack OEP with LX over OEP with Recreate just so you really tackle cortisol blockage and no need for even more caffeine.

Weren't you considering Alpha-T2 a few weeks ago as well? That is stackable with all of the above as well, with no overlapping pathways

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I am natty. Just waiting on the UK distributor to import the stock. Thanks for the help. LX works out cheaper too!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for cortisol control you can def use lean xtreme, but you may also want to look into EndoAmp from primordial

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Sweet brother....sweet! You've just literally made my day!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha-T2+OEP.......will CRUSH your FAT azz without Mercy

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would stack OEP with LX over OEP with Recreate just so you really tackle cortisol blockage and no need for even more caffeine.

Weren't you considering Alpha-T2 a few weeks ago as well? That is stackable with all of the above as well, with no overlapping pathways
Recreate also supports cortisol regulation. OEP/LX should be a good stack, yet an OEP/Recreate stack has been reported to be a highly synergistic and complete stack.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

so..could you potentially have a alpha t2 with OEP and Lean xtreme?

going to start back up on a cutting cycle in 2 weeks or so..had very good results with low carb diet and OEP with reacreate stacked...looking to put some more umph in it....out of OEP, LX, reacreate and alpha t2...what would be the most promising 3 to stack together?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys,

Running a mini bulk right now but preparing for my cut starting in early July. I love oep so thats a staple, but not sure which of the two, recreate or lean xtreme, offers a better stacking option.

Does recreate control / blunt cortisol? I know recreate has more pathways for burning fat, but I train in a fasted state so lean xtreme may be better due to cort control?

What do you think?

Thanks

S.

Cissus do not suppress Cortisol, but rather block cortisol receptors SuperCissus by USPLabs is a high quality Cissus product.

7-Hydroxy-DHEA: Another potent cortisol suppressor with great oral bioavailability. Found in the following products: Lean Xtreme (by Designer Supplements), Reduce XT (by SNS)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
so..could you potentially have a alpha t2 with OEP and Lean xtreme?

going to start back up on a cutting cycle in 2 weeks or so..had very good results with low carb diet and OEP with reacreate stacked...looking to put some more umph in it....out of OEP, LX, reacreate and alpha t2...what would be the most promising 3 to stack together?
I personally think thyroid analogs like those found in alpha t2 should be followed up with LX, so i'd not put them together. One idea would be to run 4 weeks of alpha t2 with OEP or recreate and then run 4 weeks of LX.