Concerta?!?!?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been trying to read about concerta and its side effects toward bodybuilding. Does it affect testosterone in any way? Will it counteract my goal of gaining muscle and losing fat? Has anyone tried concerta? If so, can you tell me your experience on it? Any and all information would be great.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been trying to read about concerta and its side effects toward bodybuilding. Does it affect testosterone in any way? Will it counteract my goal of gaining muscle and losing fat? Has anyone tried concerta? If so, can you tell me your experience on it? Any and all information would be great.
Well for one methylphenidate (concerta) will KILL/MURDER/SLAY your appetite. Its hard to keep up a solid mass when you ain't hungry.

TheU

Awards
yup same as adderal or vivance... kills apitite the most important thing in building mass.. ive been on it for years get off in summer time and throw on 20 quick pounds no joke then back on it and lose it all in a month if not few weeks

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does it screw up your metabolism? cuz a lot of people say once you get off of it you gain more weight than you lost

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, does it have any effect on hormones? like testosterone?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once I stop taking them, how long until I completely back to normal? Are their any long term side effects? I've only been on them for a couple of months

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are plenty of negative side effects both on and when off. Its an amphetamine and is subject to the same withdrawl symptoms.

Kills your appetite too. :eek:

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are plenty of negative side effects both on and when off. Its an amphetamine and is subject to the same withdrawl symptoms.

Kills your appetite too. :eek:
What are the side effects when off?