Dymatize Blend - AnabolicMinds.com

Dymatize Blend

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  174 lbs.

Dymatize Blend

So I was chatting with some employee of Nutrition Zone and he led me to purchase a whey/casein blend from Dymatize. Just wanted to ask you all your thoughts on the product and if you had alternate choices that would provide better results.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Weightman View Post
    So I was chatting with some employee of Nutrition Zone and he led me to purchase a whey/casein blend from Dymatize. Just wanted to ask you all your thoughts on the product and if you had alternate choices that would provide better results.
    This Blend will you give roid-like gains with roid-like sides. You need a proper PCT, Clomid would be a good choice, stacked with Waximaize!
  3. Board Sponsor

At the risk of shameless self-promotion, I invite you to check out Trutein, which is a blend of 40% whey, 40% casein and 20% egg white. It's nice because we're not hiding anything in a proprietary blend. It's cheaper to hide the stuff in a prop blend because whey protein concentrate is a good deal cheaper than the other ingredients, so prop blends work well to minimize costs at the expense of quality to the consumer.

Check out trutein at http://www.truscience.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

I have been using Dymatize 12 hr protein for a few months. I mix 1 scoop with some whey isolate post workout and before bed. It works great for anti-catabolism to keep your body in an anabolic state. I definitely notice a difference when Im not using it, cant go wrong quality products from Dymatize.
  5. Advanced Member

The brownie batter or whatever brownie flavor is off the charts!!!!

Not the best pre bed shake as it has whey in it which'll spike insulin : /
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  174 lbs.

Roid like gains doesn't sound too bad haha
  7. New Member

roid like sides?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  174 lbs.

yeh the sides part I don't get... I'm sure my junk won't shrink nor will I get acne or beat my gf... but I guess I'll have to find out!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I use nearly solely Dymatize Elite Gourmet Whey (the blend). It's fantastic. Good quality, tasty, and cheap. Trutein looks even better, but it's pricier, too.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  160 lbs.

Weightman, protein is protein is protein is.... u get the point? Do you seriously believe it makes a difference (apart from the taste) if you consume 100% Whey from ON, or some Dymatize ****, or NEXT Whey, or some blend?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post
    Weightman, protein is protein is protein is.... u get the point? Do you seriously believe it makes a difference (apart from the taste) if you consume 100% Whey from ON, or some Dymatize ****, or NEXT Whey, or some blend?
    In all fairness, not all proteins are equal. Fine, all 100% whey products are basically the same. The admittedly minor differences between concentrate and isolate and blends thereof essentially having to do with purity, i.e. concentrations of amino acids per 100 g, and absorption rate (and cost).

But you could definitely debate whether it's better to use a 100% whey protein or a whey/casein blend or even a whey/casein/soy/egg blend, so I think it's a valid question.

Cheers.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post
    ummm Yeah, hence I asked the question. Lets face it, I'm not some seasoned weight lifter and I can easily get caught up in the marketing hype of most of these supplements. Hell I saw one that said studies showed 3x increase in lean gains as opposed to competitors etc. So to summarize, Yes I think a difference can be made based on supplement in conjunction with one's goals. Some supps have high carbs, maybe theyre good carbs maybe not, some have proprietary blends, some are outright honest about percentage. I know I need caseins for sure and low carb due to my diabetes. I have been trying to bulk since mid may and am maybe a pound heavier but lean as f***, Being a numbers guy the weight is where I am looking for success indicators so I am feeling defeated and looking for expertise where I can find it.
  13. Board Sponsor

Weightman, you are correct in saying not all proteins are created equal. Isolate forms have less lactose, carbohydrates, fats, cholesterol, etc. Casein vs whey vs egg all have different time-release properties.

Some proteins add in creatine and other stuff to give it extra "value" although most people generally take supplemental creatine anyway, so it doesn't do much good.

Perhaps the single-most important factor is its taste. You're drinking maybe 3-4 shakes a day so it better well be damn tasty.

We currently have a sample pack of our Trutein. You get all 5 flavors, pay s&H, but it will be 100% refunded on your next order. We also have isolate on sale at 38.99 for 6lbs. Check out our subforum for more info over here. You can also read a couple reviews that AM members posted on our products
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

All proteins are not the same. Muscle tech has pieces of Chuck Norris in it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dymatize ISO 100
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 01:54 PM
  2. Dymatize elite protein - blend?
    By camarokyle in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 11:48 PM
  3. REVIEW: HDT Pro Blend 55 (Protein Blend, Mocha Cappuccino)
    By vadox6466 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 03:46 PM
  4. Dymatize Iso-100
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 06:50 PM