best fat bruner for women???

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
hey guys..
as the title implies..what the best for the ladies? i want to get something for my wife and a friend in particular who is having a bit of a hard time dropping the weight. my friend's used hydroxycut and lipo6 black with no results even though she's been putting in 60 mins of LISS cardio everyday. i just helped her out with her diet today..cleaned it up and re-arranged a few meals etc..so want to try and get her a fat loss supp too. if any female members can share their input..I'd be very grateful. thanks....

brown

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really don't think you can go wrong with USP Labs OEP and/or Recreate. It depends on if she is a fan of stims or not. Adding Alpha-T2 to either is an excellent stack as well. Diet and resistance training will do more for fat loss than the LISS IMO. If she does no resistance training, it will hinder he weight loss. Too many women don't lift and if they do, they lift so light it is a waste of time. Look into the workout plan first and see what can be done there as opposed to immediately throwing another pill at her saying it will solve the problem. Also, looking at some fasted training upon waking is an excellent way to stimulate fat loss.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think you can go wrong with USP Labs OEP and/or Recreate. It depends on if she is a fan of stims or not. Adding Alpha-T2 to either is an excellent stack as well. Diet and resistance training will do more for fat loss than the LISS IMO. If she does no resistance training, it will hinder he weight loss. Too many women don't lift and if they do, they lift so light it is a waste of time. Look into the workout plan first and see what can be done there as opposed to immediately throwing another pill at her saying it will solve the problem. Also, looking at some fasted training upon waking is an excellent way to stimulate fat loss.

SECONDED.... Wife and I are both doign the OEP / Alpha T2 stack. I am trying to get her to join me in the resistance training nightly. She does the cardio only and is having great results but not what she could be seeing.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked the FLS stack by Primordial. Stack that with Alpha t2 ud be set.

Dermatherm log is in my profile. Ive never had as good of luck with a fat burner as i did that.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys..
as the title implies..what the best for the ladies? i want to get something for my wife and a friend in particular who is having a bit of a hard time dropping the weight. my friend's used hydroxycut and lipo6 black with no results even though she's been putting in 60 mins of LISS cardio everyday. i just helped her out with her diet today..cleaned it up and re-arranged a few meals etc..so want to try and get her a fat loss supp too. if any female members can share their input..I'd be very grateful. thanks....

brown
As I have said many times before, pretty much any fat burner that works for a male is going to work for a female - these "for women" and "for men" products re fat loss are just a marketing gimmick (unless the product is hormonal, and then, women should NOT use such products) - and generally contain the exact same ingredients, just at smaller [overall] dosages.

Personally, re stacks, the NeoVar (creatine/nutrient repatitioner)/IGF-2 (natural Growth Hormone booster)/Lipotrophin-PM (non-stimulant/nighttime fat burner) stack has worked the best re fat loss for me; and as a standalone, IGF-2 or Hot Rox Extreme (you do need to not be sensitive to stimulants to use this) are the two products that work wonders.

Another note, that unless an individual is already relatively lean and just wants to lose that last 1-2% bodyfat (i.e. <12-15% bodyfat for a female and <8-10% bodyfat for a male), then using a fat burner is unnecessary, IMO, and results would barely be noticeable.

I recommend taking a look around at various reviews on different products and try on - what works best for one individual does not work the best for everyone, so a little experimentation re different products is required.

~Team APPNUT

UKStrength

As I have said many times before, pretty much any fat burner that works for a male is going to work for a female - these "for women" and "for men" products re fat loss are just a marketing gimmick (unless the product is hormonal, and then, women should NOT use such products) - and generally contain the exact same ingredients, just at smaller [overall] dosages. Healthe Trim looks like an average fat burner, and will work with the right nutrition and training - like all of them will.

Personally, re stacks, the NeoVar (creatine/nutrient repatitioner)/IGF-2 (natural Growth Hormone booster)/Lipotrophin-PM (non-stimulant/nighttime fat burner) stack has worked the best re fat loss for me; and as a standalone, IGF-2 or Hot Rox Extreme (you do need to not be sensitive to stimulants to use this) are the two products that work wonders.

I recommend taking a look around at various reviews on different products and try on - what works best for one individual does not work the best for everyone, so a little experimentation re different products is required.

~Team APPNUT
I can vouch for the effectiveness of LipoTrophin PM :) Great product and now a staple in my arsenal thanks to this lady ^^^

I would also second that is very overlooked as a method of improving body composition. Stacked with an effective fat-burner such as OEP or Alpha-T2 (or both!) would produce phenomenal results with a great diet and training routine :)

I'd strongly advise checking out Rosie's on-going log, she's got a ton of reviews of fat burners in there and her reviews are always top notch:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/142638-female-terminator-chronicles.html

Might be worth checking out this log of one of our members at PP.com who's prepping for a figure competition:

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
thanks guys for all the info..much appreciate it.i agree that adding resistance training would speed things up...i didnt have time to sit down and come up with a routine for her..but will attend to that soon i get able to.

thanks for the link UK..will check it out!

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I recently looked at the formula for Animal Cuts, and I was pretty impressed.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I've turned numerous lady friends on to OEP and every one of them loves the stuff. I use it as well.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
cellucors stack is nice, lean dreams is pretty good too, but without info on her age and the type of fat, and areas, as well as health issues its hard to direct ya to the right thing. Also what werx for on may not do crap for the next.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys for all the info..much appreciate it.i agree that adding resistance training would speed things up...i didnt have time to sit down and come up with a routine for her..but will attend to that soon i get able to.

thanks for the link UK..will check it out!
Definitely get her resistance training, as opposed to just doing cardio, and if she does do cardio, make it more efficient as HIIT. For training review The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it contains a sample training plan for beginners (and experienced trainees), as well as comprehensive information on training AND nutrition specifics re fat loss.

Since you have only JUST changed her nutrition, and will be changing her training, then I do not recommend adding a fat burner yet - she will make rapid changes just from the adjustments already made; IMO, she should wait at minimum at least a month before considering adding in any supplements other than the basic staples.

~Team APPNUT

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of ladies loving Alpha-T2 here local...and I know Adams said he knows of some ladies who love it as well!