Pink Magic Ingredient

Grey Warden

Awards
Massularia Acuminata?

Googled 'pink magic ingredients' and came across a BB thread titled "USP Pink Magic Ingredient Revealed!"

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Looks like Nutrex is already copying USPLabs....I wonder if there is a bulk coming, the doses they gave to rats were huge.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Massularia Acuminata?

Googled 'pink magic ingredients' and came across a BB thread titled "USP Pink Magic Ingredient Revealed!"
thats it? one ingredient?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Instead of wondering, you can wait until Wednesday and find out. Also, the beta was 1 ingredient, the final will be 3 according to Strategicmove so we are all not sure what the list includes (though I know the main one ;) ).

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats it? one ingredient?
No.

I want to update my Vatos on some changes to Pink Magic.

Beta testers used one ingredient 500mgs caps and given 150 caps dosed at 6 caps a day.

PINK MAGIC that will be released has 3 ingredients, 800mgs caps and 180 caps! Dosing protocol is 6 caps off day and 2 extra on workout days!

The haters can't come with the beta caps are stronger...Nope in this instance they where weaker and probably the strongest natural supplement to grace the earth...

If you think the Beta results where incredible....get ready for something beyond special.

PRIME-PINK-AP stack--Get huge fast!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Proprietary Blend 1600 mg
Massularia Acuminate (stem), Nelumbo Nucifera (seeds and leaves), Rhamnus Nakaharai (stem).
thanks Dave for keepin it a 100 and liftin their skirts. But if those are the ingredients, where the hell they aquire those from; the forest from Avatar? LOL:lol:
actually i just saw the ingredient profile myself on another supplement site but they took it down, but yeah those are the ingredients, thanks again Dave for lifting their skirts up:)

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
when does this come out anyways?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Conclusion
The available evidence in this study suggests that aqueous extract of Massularia acuminata stem has androgenic potential which may stimulate male sexual maturation and enhance normal testicular function.
Interesting.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
the single beta testing ingredient had me sold already, and to find out that they have 2 more ingredients to amplify the results?...

in like Flynt.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Proprietary Blend 1600 mg
Massularia Acuminate (stem), Nelumbo Nucifera (seeds and leaves), Rhamnus Nakaharai (stem).
According to this link, it appears as though both GNC and PS confirm the aforementioned ingredient profile.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
looks like it's going to be another SOLD-OUT show for "The Pink Magic" congrat's to you
USPLabs. Really looking forward to giving this product a shot. 48 hours to go "Let's Go Magic"
Credit card is fully loaded, ****ed back and ready 4 war

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
thanks Dave for keepin it a 100 and liftin their skirts. But if those are the ingredients, where the hell they aquire those from; the forest from Avatar? LOL:lol:
actually i just saw the ingredient profile myself on another supplement site but they took it down, but yeah those are the ingredients, thanks again Dave for lifting their skirts up:)
oh i thought everyone saw this over the weekend... sry if i wasnt supposed to post it (srs)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be a good stack with pink magic? Would it be available in np?

thanks Dave.

Every company is watching us like Hawks.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
14.5 Hours Left to be Happy......with Pink Magic

Bomba!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much will it cost? Anyone know?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
This is probably covered elsewhere, but will it be carried at the planet or is it being sold exclusively to insiders? Also is it going to show up one day and never come back like bioforge?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is probably covered elsewhere, but will it be carried at the planet or is it being sold exclusively to insiders? Also is it going to show up one day and never come back like bioforge?

google and you will find your bioforge

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. I like the research I am reading on those three ingredients. I also see why you called it Pink! :D

I don't mind my bag growing one bit! :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! I found pink magic and it was for $69.99. Is it bcause it has not come out? Or is that the real price? Pretty steep

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! I found pink magic and it was for $69.99. Is it bcause it has not come out? Or is that the real price? Pretty steep
Why don't you join the inner circle at usplabsdirect.com, its free, and you will be notified when it goes on sale tomorrow. That way you will have access to it at the lowest price it will most likely ever sell for.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx for the heads up. I'm joining right now :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't find it. All I see is the forum

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. I like the research I am reading on those three ingredients. I also see why you called it Pink! :D

I don't mind my bag growing one bit! :D
If we put "Pink" in the name, you know it delivers, haha.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At first, I thought it was going to be a female supplement...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carpee thanx I got it now

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't to try this. U think this will be. Temp product or and stay?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I can't to try this. U think this will be. Temp product or and stay?
This will be covered in the write-up tomorrow.

They will try to keep it permanent, but the extracts are rare.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Black Friday, meet Pink Wednesday... Can't wait!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would be a good stack with pink magic? Would it be available in np?
Pink Magic has versatile applications and broad stacking options. One such option is with PRIME and Anabolic Pump...

Pink Magic should hit NutraPlanet about two-three weeks after the IC launch.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice!!!!! cant wait...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice!!!!! cant wait...
You could also register for free at usplabsdirect.com/innercircle and get some Pink Magic at incredible Inner-Circle prices (and deals) tomorrow.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i joined...so tonight at 12am is on sale?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
usplabs.com? where? i need to be ready lol

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
If you join the inner circle, can USP Labs post International? Or is it just a US offered deal?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im confused with this whole innercircle thing lol....is this like a limit on who can join and buy pink magic? or u can only buy when u join? what?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im confused with this whole innercircle thing lol....is this like a limit on who can join and buy pink magic? or u can only buy when u join? what?
Join and you can buy before HIT the market and of course a CHEAPER PRICE :fing02:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
usplabs.com? where? i need to be ready lol
All Inner Circle members will receive an e-mail with details regarding product description and ordering. Since you are an Inner Circle member, keep an eye on your e-mail.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inner Circle members get the first opportunity to buy new USPLabs products and get incredible product bundles at highly discounted prices, before these products hit retail several weeks later, if at all! There is no limit to the number of individuals that can join the Inner Circle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhh okkk sounds great! I'm happy I know about this..thanx to AM and u guys...I'm buying 3 than just in case