General Health Protocol

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any known formula that`s has maybe all of this?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying MMcD is wrong but I'm not so sure about the high dosage of F.O. or the inclusion of ZMA. I've read from a few reputable sources that ZMA is mostly worthless and have also gleaned that too much FO (like the dosages listed) are immuno-suppressive.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I found 6-9g of FO is better for me so maybe is person to person IMO
sometimes i use only 3g if i consume healthy fats in food thru the day.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying MMcD is wrong but I'm not so sure about the high dosage of F.O. or the inclusion of ZMA. I've read from a few reputable sources that ZMA is mostly worthless and have also gleaned that too much FO (like the dosages listed) are immuno-suppressive.
ZMA isn't supposed to be an awsome supplement. It just provides zink and magnsium to people who demand a little extra.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I do have two critiques.

1) It's hard to find any studies saying that several grams of ascorbic acid are good for anyone, and some even say that it pulls other nutrients from the body, and can even aggrivate adrenal fatigue through cortisol lowering.

2) ALCAR isn't for everyone. I honestly don't like the way it makes me feel.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd sub choline for ALCAR, but that's about it.

shane90

Awards
Well I have read from a couple of reputable causes that ZMA is mostly useless and have furthermore gleaned that too much FO (like the dosages listed) are immuno-suppressive.