General Health Protocol
- 06-06-2010, 07:28 PM
- 06-06-2010, 07:31 PM
- 06-06-2010, 11:00 PM
06-07-2010, 06:53 AM
06-07-2010, 09:54 AM
06-07-2010, 07:29 PM
06-07-2010, 08:23 PM
06-07-2010, 11:57 PM
I'm not saying MMcD is wrong but I'm not so sure about the high dosage of F.O. or the inclusion of. I've read from a few reputable sources that ZMA is mostly worthless and have also gleaned that too much FO (like the dosages listed) are immuno-suppressive.
06-08-2010, 06:47 AM
Personally I found 6-9g of FO is better for me so maybe is person to person IMO
sometimes i use only 3g if i consume healthy fats in food thru the day.
06-08-2010, 03:12 PM
06-08-2010, 03:18 PM
I do have two critiques.
1) It's hard to find any studies saying that several grams of ascorbic acid are good for anyone, and some even say that it pulls other nutrients from the body, and can even aggrivate adrenal fatigue through cortisol lowering.
2) ALCAR isn't for everyone. I honestly don't like the way it makes me feel.
06-08-2010, 04:11 PM
06-08-2010, 05:14 PM
06-08-2010, 05:18 PM
06-10-2010, 01:40 AM
Well I have read from a couple of reputable causes that ZMA is mostly useless and have furthermore gleaned that too much FO (like the dosages listed) are immuno-suppressive.
Similar Forum Threads
- By HereToStudy in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-30-2010, 01:27 PM
- By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2010, 10:40 AM
- By niCe99 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-04-2010, 12:28 AM
- By thaifighter in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:59 PM
- By Urban Monk in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2008, 02:20 PM