Negative experience with Testopro

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The aggression is a normal side effect, i dont know of product that works on test levels, whether it unbinds like testopro or it boosts test like other products, that the user wont experienced increased aggression.

The headaches you seem to have remedied by taking your doses with meals. I just started my 8 week cycle and am taking both doses with meals.

You asked if runing it weekdays on and weekends off is was incorrect and to my knowledge you runit 7 days a week.

The sleep problems are unique since there is nothing in testopro that is a stimulant that would cause any sort of insomnia. I assume you are running testopro solo only adding in basics like whey, multi-V and what not.

You mentioned that you have been feeling strong in the gym, is this something that you feel started with testopro?

Also how was ur sleep after Day 5?

I truly appreciate your honesty in your experience and i think its important to know the negs as well as the positive. Lets see if I can find out why you are experiencing your neg side effects since you are truly the first ive seen experience certain symptoms.

dcalicotte03

Awards
i also had really bad headaches im not starting out with just one pill twice daily for a bit first

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i also had really bad headaches im not starting out with just one pill twice daily for a bit first
did you take them with meals or without?

Willpower100

Awards
The aggression is a normal side effect, i dont know of product that works on test levels, whether it unbinds like testopro or it boosts test like other products, that the user wont experienced increased aggression.

The headaches you seem to have remedied by taking your doses with meals. I just started my 8 week cycle and am taking both doses with meals.

You asked if runing it weekdays on and weekends off is was incorrect and to my knowledge you runit 7 days a week.

The sleep problems are unique since there is nothing in testopro that is a stimulant that would cause any sort of insomnia. I assume you are running testopro solo only adding in basics like whey, multi-V and what not.

You mentioned that you have been feeling strong in the gym, is this something that you feel started with testopro?

Also how was ur sleep after Day 5?

I truly appreciate your honesty in your experience and i think its important to know the negs as well as the positive. Lets see if I can find out why you are experiencing your neg side effects since you are truly the first ive seen experience certain symptoms.
I'm only taking Whey Protein and Glutamine. I'm also sleeping a lot better since I stopped taking Testopro. On Day 5 I slept well.

Since I only took Testopro for 5 days it is difficult to say if it increased my strength because this week I was fresh (last week was a de-load week) and when I'm fully recovered after deloading I always set PR's.

The determining factor for me not to use Testopro was the chest pain on the left side of my chest near my heart (might have even been heart pain, I'm not sure). This alone scared me and I started feeling this since Day 1 but I ignored it.

I'm rather disappointed that I spent $40 dollars on Testopro and that I was not able to do the 30 day cycle.

Willpower100

Awards
The headaches may be a sign of dehydration. After the first day I started drinking a lot of water and the headaches went away.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, the last statement of OP's last post is suspicious...........?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive been trying to research and see if any of ur symptoms are documented with any of the ingredients in testopro but i havent found anything buddy.

I will forward your concerns to the AI reps. I am sorry you felt you had to stop, but your health comes first.

Willpower100

Awards
ive been trying to research and see if any of ur symptoms are documented with any of the ingredients in testopro but i havent found anything buddy.

I will forward your concerns to the AI reps. I am sorry you felt you had to stop, but your health comes first.
Well thanks for following up with me. It is unfortunate that I had to stop.