Too Much Test?

tbinnerarity

Awards
A buddy of mine started taking T-bomb a couple of months ago as a test booster when he started working out. Later he started taking Novatest, and Testojack 100 at the same time. Now he takes Testojack, Testopro, and switches between Novatest and M-drive back and forth. Thats just what he takes for testosterone. Is there any way he is taking too much test? He got jacked, like crazy fast (granted that isn't all he is taking, although he isn't doing anything illegal). Would taking multiple test boosters help that much, or is he wasting his money?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on the ingredients of each one. From my research testopro has the best ingredients as far as a testosterone booster and stacking testopro with other testosterone boosters may work for him. Glad he found something that works for him

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I think the smoking gun resides in the 'other' supplements he is taking; although herbal testosterone potentiators can offer a small benefit over a long enough duration, it would be a very elusive prospect to get 'jacked crazy fast' on any OTC T-support formula. Also, just because something is legal, does not by any stretch of the imagination substantiate it as safe or having less of an anabolic potential than controlled/prescription substances; it merely means it has not been officially banned and added to the roster of C3 chemicals.

In my experience, and I will humbly yet directly make it very well known that I have a LOT of cumulative experience in my tenure as a physique competitor, trainer/nutritionist, and product formulator... taking multiple OTC Testosterone Support blends will only increase the ingested dosages to something more relevant or approaching the clinically validated dosages most proprietary blends are based off of, yet ignore.

Aside from the injection and ingestion of copious amounts of AAS coupled with a relentless training and nutritional regimen, quantum leaps in lean tissue accrual simply cannot be materialized by implementing any combination of OTC nutraceuticals - and certainly not with any amount of significant measurable expediency.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how old is he?
does he generally workout hard with a good diet?
i doubt it was do to test boosters, i used a couple and all it did was make me very horny

tbinnerarity

Awards
how old is he?
does he generally workout hard with a good diet?
i doubt it was do to test boosters, i used a couple and all it did was make me very horny
haha, yeah i know what you mean. And he is about 17. And when i said he takes other stuff, i meant just your average protein, creatine, and things like Prime and Pronobolin. He doesnt really work on his diet, he kinda eats whatever. He works out like a mad man (i don't see how he doesn't over train actually, it's kind of rediculous). I do know that he took only a 3 week cycle of d-bol when he first started working out. I'm just curious because he went from being a scrawny kid, to one of the bigger kids in the school. Maybe its just him being 17 that helps with that too, idk? just wondering if it's all the test really.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
17years old? Way to young to take test boosters

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha, yeah i know what you mean. And he is about 17. And when i said he takes other stuff, i meant just your average protein, creatine, and things like Prime and Pronobolin. He doesnt really work on his diet, he kinda eats whatever. He works out like a mad man (i don't see how he doesn't over train actually, it's kind of rediculous). I do know that he took only a 3 week cycle of d-bol when he first started working out. I'm just curious because he went from being a scrawny kid, to one of the bigger kids in the school. Maybe its just him being 17 that helps with that too, idk? just wondering if it's all the test really.
its prolly puberty and not the test booster. when i hit puberty i had a new max every 3 days by increments of 10lbs

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
its prolly puberty and not the test booster. when i hit puberty i had a new max every 3 days by increments of 10lbs
Ah those were the days! The first year of weight training, it honestly felt as though I would nap after a workout, and WAKE UP bigger! I can't believe the adaptations your body makes by leaps and bounds during your virgin foray into bodybuilding!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah those were the days! The first year of weight training, it honestly felt as though I would nap after a workout, and WAKE UP bigger! I can't believe the adaptations your body makes by leaps and bounds during your virgin foray into bodybuilding!
oh yeah that used to be awesome and i would eat so much its not even funny