Best time to take EndoAmp? Good with Jack3d?

  1. New Member
    jlip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    44.25%

    Best time to take EndoAmp? Good with Jack3d?


    So I'm starting a new summer workout routine and EndoAmp is one of the supplements I'm going to start using. What time of day is best to take it? Is it something that takes a while to process so I should take it pre-workout? Or is it fast enough to control cortisol levels post workout?

    Also, I've never tried any preworkout supplements before, but I'm thinking about throwing Jack3d in the mix to maximize energy and focus. Any thoughts on the combo of the two supps?

    Thanks.

  2. New Member
    seunim's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    297
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    80%

    Never used endoamp but I love jack3d. If you have never used a preworkout supp before, make sure you start with just one scoop to assess your tolerance.
  3. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jlip View Post
    So I'm starting a new summer workout routine and EndoAmp is one of the supplements I'm going to start using. What time of day is best to take it? Is it something that takes a while to process so I should take it pre-workout? Or is it fast enough to control cortisol levels post workout?

    Also, I've never tried any preworkout supplements before, but I'm thinking about throwing Jack3d in the mix to maximize energy and focus. Any thoughts on the combo of the two supps?

    Thanks.
    I would take it either 1 hour pre-workout or first thing in the morning (when Cortisol levels are high).

    The Jack3D will likely increase cortisol levels (through NA output) but the EndoAmp max will go some way to mitigate this
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,540
    Rep Power
    1148463
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would have thought you would take it post workout UK.....cort levels are high post workout...no?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  5. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6820
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    for me i workout 1st thing in the morning so i put it in my preworkout drink and im ready to rock, i will be using it along side testopro as part of my PCT...... i lvoe the stuf
  6. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I would have thought you would take it post workout UK.....cort levels are high post workout...no?
    The phosphatidylserine in EndoAmp Max doesn't actively inhibit the cortisol moreover, it modulates it's release (possibly through repair of cortisol receptors in the HTPA) preventing such a dramatic rise in response to stress (e.g. exercise and training) so taking it pre-workout (i.e. before the stress occurs) is likely best.
  7. New Member
    jlip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    44.25%

    So you think taking it in coordination with Jack3d is ill-advised?

    Thanks for the responses.
  8. Senior Member
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1078
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    23.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    30-40 mins pre w.o. should be fine w/ jack3d
  9. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jlip View Post
    So you think taking it in coordination with Jack3d is ill-advised?

    Thanks for the responses.
    I'd take your EndoAmp Max 1 hour prior to training, then take your jack3D 30 mins before. That should allow the EndoAmp Max to be well absorbed before the cortisol starts to rise and get the best modulation.

    The other option would be to try a Stimulant-free Pre-workout Drink?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jack3d 1st time out
    By Hookset in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 01:57 PM
  2. Trying Jack3d for the first time.. #1
    By cslix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 07:50 PM
  3. first time taking Jack3d
    By underboss22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 06:53 PM
  4. First time Jack3d
    By nightshift in forum Supplements
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 03:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in