Best time to take EndoAmp? Good with Jack3d?

jlip

Awards
So I'm starting a new summer workout routine and EndoAmp is one of the supplements I'm going to start using. What time of day is best to take it? Is it something that takes a while to process so I should take it pre-workout? Or is it fast enough to control cortisol levels post workout?

Also, I've never tried any preworkout supplements before, but I'm thinking about throwing Jack3d in the mix to maximize energy and focus. Any thoughts on the combo of the two supps?

Thanks.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Never used endoamp but I love jack3d. If you have never used a preworkout supp before, make sure you start with just one scoop to assess your tolerance.

UKStrength

So I'm starting a new summer workout routine and EndoAmp is one of the supplements I'm going to start using. What time of day is best to take it? Is it something that takes a while to process so I should take it pre-workout? Or is it fast enough to control cortisol levels post workout?

Also, I've never tried any preworkout supplements before, but I'm thinking about throwing Jack3d in the mix to maximize energy and focus. Any thoughts on the combo of the two supps?

Thanks.
I would take it either 1 hour pre-workout or first thing in the morning (when Cortisol levels are high).

The Jack3D will likely increase cortisol levels (through NA output) but the EndoAmp max will go some way to mitigate this :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have thought you would take it post workout UK.....cort levels are high post workout...no?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for me i workout 1st thing in the morning so i put it in my preworkout drink and im ready to rock, i will be using it along side testopro as part of my PCT...... i lvoe the stuf

UKStrength

I would have thought you would take it post workout UK.....cort levels are high post workout...no?
The phosphatidylserine in EndoAmp Max doesn't actively inhibit the cortisol moreover, it modulates it's release (possibly through repair of cortisol receptors in the HTPA) preventing such a dramatic rise in response to stress (e.g. exercise and training) so taking it pre-workout (i.e. before the stress occurs) is likely best.

jlip

Awards
So you think taking it in coordination with Jack3d is ill-advised?

Thanks for the responses.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
30-40 mins pre w.o. should be fine w/ jack3d