Access my Supplements

A

alvintran12

Awards
Newbie needing help on supplements and workout.

I'm a 17 year-old newbie who is somewhat educated in the art of lifting :)
I've created a routine with the supplements to go along with it. My workout will follow Rippetoe because I want to bulk up and get results. Could anyone please tell me if my workout and supplements I chose are good?

I put it in the form of a word document attached to this post.

Attachments

A

alvintran12

Awards
Bump! I see 12 people have downloaded the document, will no one post what they think of it?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
It's ok for the most part. Creatine,fish oil,Adam (multi), OEP+AT2, and protein powder correct? I personally don't think much of Adam for an athletes multi. Think about giving Anavite (Gaspari) or MVP365 (MST) try.

It's fine but I have one question about the 150g of protein : Is that your total intake for the day or just what you plan on taking in from shakes?

i'd like to see what your weekly diet plan looks like, can you post it up?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok well I cant access the file but thats ok. I would pick up a different multi but that is mean. I cant wait to get my hands on DX7 by Protein Factory.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Ok well I cant access the file but thats ok. I would pick up a different multi but that is mean. I cant wait to get my mans on DX7 by Protein Factory.
Checked out DX7 and it doesn't look too amazing either. Take a look at MVP 365 it's probably the best Multi out there for it's price.

F

fidget324

Awards
Looks ok overall... Honestly I think ADAM will suit you just fine. IMO most name-brand multis out there are just teeming with unnecessary extras, but ADAM is pretty straight. My biggest concern is that you're only eating three meals per day. Aim for 6 and spread out the protein more. Also, your profile says you're 5'8'' 150 pounds, so I can't see any justification for the fat burners.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can't read the document either, but I am not sure of your problem. Are you saying that due to your age, you have limited access to supplements? Or you can't access them for some reason, perhaps they are in one place and you are in another?

E

ecupirate

Awards
Your program looks fine. Eveyrhing is all good supp wise. Train heavy

B

broons

Awards
  • Established
Yes I would love "access" to your supplements

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Still don't get it...is he asking if we are able to access the document (which I am not)? Or if someone on the board has access to some rare supps? Maybe something is being lost in translation here...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
i would like my questions in post #3 answered before saying ANYTHING is good with his plan. If he plans on taking in only supplemental protein, he's off to a bad start.

A

alvintran12

Awards
i would like my questions in post #3 answered before saying ANYTHING is good with his plan. If he plans on taking in only supplemental protein, he's off to a bad start.
I normally eat many meals throughout the day, usually with beef and eggs cause my parents own a restaurant, but yes, the rest will come from the supplemental side. Your first post in the thread regarding the vitamins and anavite were very helpful :)

Sorry, when I put "access" I was thinking of the word "review." Would have made more sense. To not confuse anyone else, how can i change the title?