10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ok ive taken alot of muscletech stuff and some bsn
and some stuff like musclemilk and what not when i first started
but i see no muscletech supss on here ever
is there something i dont know ?
should i be spending money on other supplements that may work better if its the prices that make people not like them then im cool with that im not worried but if there is
a SIGNIFICANTLY better product like by far over and away better should i switch after this cycle
and what should i pick up ??
i normally cycle on a
protein
creatine
amino
n/o

can someone help me with this foreal ?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cuz MUSCLETECH SUCKS. dont ever, i mean ever, buy MUSCLETECH. unless you like spending $50 on a $10 product. heck i can make you a better product and save you a ton of cash and i am positive that everyone else who is gonna post after me will agree with what im saying

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
I have to disagree... Muscle Tech is AWESOME. Getting hit in the nuts with a crow bar is... AWESOME. So is having an impending threesome blocked in some unexpected manner. Just awesome, totally.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to disagree... Muscle Tech is AWESOME. Getting hit in the nuts with a crow bar is... AWESOME. So is having an impending threesome blocked in some unexpected manner. Just awesome, totally.
be serious man, i think the guy that is serious and actually buys MT. we have a big problem here

Derek4Real

Awards
MT is way overpriced and way under dosed IMO. There is a ton of other stuff you should consider before handing over 70 bucks and your left testicle for some garbage. For a pwo I like jack3d and white flood. For bcaa even though it is still pricey I go with xtend it's a solid product.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gotta be a troll!
then i gotta be a Vietnamese prostitute that fights crime by night but during the day time im a freaky chick that loves to phuck and love long time.
lol
jk

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
its cool theres some convo going on here but can anyone actually help me find some better products for my next cycle, thanks

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its cool theres some convo going on here but can anyone actually help me find some better products for my next cycle, thanks
what are you looking for? creatine, preworkout, protein?
specify and ill be glad to help you out

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah and i have to buy from gnc because i live in sumter and we have nothing at all here except hotels and restaruants so my options are limited but next time i go to spend money there i would like to be a little ahead of the game, i dont want insane pumps and all that nonsense im looking for a more arnold and farigno type of full look not the cut to the bone approach
i need help finding products that would help me acheive my goals easier and more conveniently thanks

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yeah and i have to buy from gnc because i live in sumter and we have nothing at all here except hotels and restaruants so my options are limited but next time i go to spend money there i would like to be a little ahead of the game, i dont want insane pumps and all that nonsense im looking for a more arnold and farigno type of full look not the cut to the bone approach
i need help finding products that would help me acheive my goals easier and more conveniently thanks
ouch GNC. your gonna have to stop that. why dont you buy online? you will save a ton. so if i read your post correctly you want a bulker? natty? or hormonal? well if all you can get is stuff from GNC you have no choice but to go natty, maybe some prime, hormonal id say natadrol or methyl masterdrol/M1d.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ok im bout to google some of these , and whats up with waxy maize or whatever its called is this a good protein and i cant buy online bc i owe my bank about 115 bucks and untill i get a big check like taxes or something im going to let my acount stay froze you know

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok im bout to google some of these , and whats up with waxy maize or whatever its called is this a good protein and i cant buy online bc i owe my bank about 115 bucks and untill i get a big check like taxes or something im going to let my acount stay froze you know
waxy maize is not a protein its a carb. supposibly it acts like a pump in the stomach, is you combine it with creatine its said to help absrobtion of creatine and other like protein. you dont exactly need to buy it as its only a carb. the best proteins i would say are 100%whey gold standard by optimum nutrition, hydrowhey, or elite whey by dymatize.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
word,
so yeah
how about muscletechs
prototype 216 amino acid
they garuntee a 73% higher strengthgain than placebo or whatever
can they even print that without it being somewhat accurate to the truth

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
word,
so yeah
how about muscletechs
prototype 216 amino acid
Dude...are you not listening to what people are saying here. It's crap :damnit:

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
yeah i am but no one has told me anything about a good amino acid to replace it with and thats the whole reason i started this thread was for help to find better products to replace my older buys

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
word,
so yeah
how about muscletechs
prototype 216 amino acid
no man, MT is crap and all their guarantees and sciences are crap. muscletech is crap dude. cmon man they dont even tell you whats in them. they change the name of the ingredients to some chemical-sounding ****.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
If there was a supplement company that had stuff that would give you an Arnold body, they'd be some rich MF's! Just because Jay Cutler is a sponsor for MT doesn't mean he takes that crap. He's just collecting a check.

Proper diet first, then good quality sleep for muscle repair and growth, followed by intense training, and finally some quality supplements to help to attain you goals.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
iBCAA from primordial performance or Xtend or recover pro...all good products.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
yeah agreed with the arnold bit and im not saying i want to look exactly like these guys its the look that apeals to me other people would want other this dude i work out with hes a mma freak so we do totaly different work outs and you can tell by looking at us hes smaller im bigger side by side but im fuller and hes more cut we basically keep each other around for spotting and
seunim are these products available at gnc and are any aminos? i want to specificaly only creatine protein and amino and the n/o for jogging and running
i take no xplode pre workout and instead of giving it the 30 to 45 to kick in i jog around my block once before working out i want to focus more on my diet then on my supps this next cycle but that doesnt mean i dont want the best supplements i can get for my training you know

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
yeah agreed with the arnold bit and im not saying i want to look exactly like these guys its the look that apeals to me other people would want other this dude i work out with hes a mma freak so we do totaly different work outs and you can tell by looking at us hes smaller im bigger side by side but im fuller and hes more cut we basically keep each other around for spotting and
seunim are these products available at gnc and are any aminos? i want to specificaly only creatine protein and amino and the n/o for jogging and running
i take no xplode pre workout and instead of giving it the 30 to 45 to kick in i jog around my block once before working out i want to focus more on my diet then on my supps this next cycle but that doesnt mean i dont want the best supplements i can get for my training you know
All three products I mentioned are aminos. Check them out at NutraPlanet. Much cheaper then buying at GNC. Just click the store link at the top of the page.

Also, think about a different pre-workout supp, like jacked by USP Labs for instance or NO Ignite by Redefine Nutrition. Just a couple of example of far superior products to BSN.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My fav supplement companies are

Nutraplanet
Need2buildmuscle
USP Labs
MST
Anabolic Innovations
LG Science
Primordial Performance
Applied Nutrideuticals
Controlled Labs
Iforce

All good companies, I'm sure there is many more good ones and A LOT better then muscletech.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the help peoples,... ill probably be on this cycle for the next 3 or 4 weeks but after ill pick up some of the products yall mentioned. hopefully theyll work just as good or better, thanks for the help

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the help peoples,... ill probably be on this cycle for the next 3 or 4 weeks but after ill pick up some of the products yall mentioned. hopefully theyll work just as good or better, thanks for the help
No problem bro. Drop back in if you have specific questions about certain supplements. Also, the search function on this site is a great resource.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
then i gotta be a Vietnamese prostitute that fights crime by night but during the day time im a freaky chick that loves to phuck and love long time.
lol
jk
Sometimes you make me wonder o_O :sgrin::sad3::bigeyes::food::lol:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Your bank is frozen from 115 bucks? I think you should stave off on the GNC for a few weeks and get that fixed up ASAP.

500G creatine (50-100 servings depending on your dose) is 10 bucks online
30 days worth of branch chain and essential aminos are 12.99
Protein is 30 bucks for 5 lbs for nutrapro, little more for others

You could fix your bank and have a month worth of supplies for the price you are paying now I guarantee.

Stick around and learn, there is a TON of good information in this forum here, keep in mind its a sponsored forum, which means reps from different companies are all around and plug their products everywhere, which normally is crappy, but they are fairly subtle here, and also most of the products here actually work..

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
So why don't you buy online? The first 2 things that started to save me a TON of money with workout supps:

1. Buying online (www.nutraplanet.com , www.bodybuilding.com)
2. Realizing Muscle Tech was bull crap

As far as a replacement for amino acids. Just go to nutraplanet and there's a really good deal on LG sciences BCAAs.

It might not grow muscle 175% more efficiently like Muscle Techs Bcaa but it's a lot cheaper.:chairfall:

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
cuz MUSCLETECH SUCKS. dont ever, i mean ever, buy MUSCLETECH. unless you like spending $50 on a $10 product. heck i can make you a better product and save you a ton of cash and i am positive that everyone else who is gonna post after me will agree with what im saying
Saying they have a 10$ product is really really generous! :cool:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. I'm not usually one to say it, but the newb is strong in this one! I sincerely hope that he takes the advice, STOPS buying at GNC, STOPS buying these overpriced crap products, and STARTS getting his shyt in gear.

To solve the bank problem...it's called a job.
To solve the internet ordering problem...it's called a credit card.
To solve the MT/BSN problem...it's called BUY ANYTHING ELSE.

EVEN BETTER IDEA: If you want to save money on supplements and pay back the bank, stop buying supplements! Eat good, quality foods. Work your butt off and see results. If you think that you are "dependent" on supplements, you are wrong. Sorry to say it, but that's the truth. Supplements, by the very nature of the term, are supplemental - optional add-ons to your training and diet routines. Nobody "needs" them, but we do choose to use them. And if you are new to training, why the heck are you using anything in the first place? Newbie gains always rock, so let them do their thing until you aren't making any more progress. Change your routine, change your diet, change your planning. After all that, THEN go hit up the local supplement-monger.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
How old are you bro?
Is your diet in check?
Might want to spend some of that cash on a good diet before you go chasing supplements...2 grams of protein per pound body mass and all that jazz...

Follow Seunim's advice...
"Proper diet first, then good quality sleep for muscle repair and growth, followed by intense training, and finally some quality supplements to help to attain you goals. "

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Tech only works if you have the STRAP!!!! read and learn.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
im 20 years old
i weigh 180
dont know my bf percentage
max bench got up to 270 last cycle sadly im floating around the 260 area again
im only on like my 4th cycle
i used to party alot, completely cut alcohol out of my life
i diet right, well my own custom diet
i drink lots of water
eat lots of good carbs througout the day
i throw in some lean meats every so often throughout the day
love boiled egg whites so that is an everyday thing
i cheat on my diet on the weekends but thats only bc i have a fiance that loves to go out to eat and well ppl know how that is
but besides that i feel like im on track
by this coming winter i want to be up to 202 lbs
benching 300 +

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im 20 years old
i weigh 180
dont know my bf percentage
max bench got up to 270 last cycle sadly im floating around the 260 area again
im only on like my 4th cycle
i used to party alot, completely cut alcohol out of my life
i diet right, well my own custom diet
i drink lots of water
eat lots of good carbs througout the day
i throw in some lean meats every so often throughout the day
love boiled egg whites so that is an everyday thing
i cheat on my diet on the weekends but thats only bc i have a fiance that loves to go out to eat and well ppl know how that is
but besides that i feel like im on track
by this coming winter i want to be up to 202 lbs
benching 300 +
you better start eating a lot. and it feels awesome when you can put up 315+ and you hear those 45's clinging against each other

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you better start eating a lot. and it feels awesome when you can put up 315+ and you hear those 45's clinging against each other
Depending on the bar, at the 405-455 range, the bar itself starts to bend. ;) Definitely fun to see, not so comfortable when it bounces on your shoulders doing squats, and a PITA for dropping smoothly on deads. But still...bar bends iz win. :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on the bar, at the 405-455 range, the bar itself starts to bend. ;) Definitely fun to see, not so comfortable when it bounces on your shoulders doing squats, and a PITA for dropping smoothly on deads. But still...bar bends iz win. :D
yeah i like lifting fast to make the weights cling together, it attracts attention to me in the gym.lol

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok ive taken alot of muscletech stuff and some bsn
and some stuff like musclemilk and what not when i first started
but i see no muscletech supss on here ever
is there something i dont know ?
should i be spending money on other supplements that may work better if its the prices that make people not like them then im cool with that im not worried but if there is
a SIGNIFICANTLY better product like by far over and away better should i switch after this cycle
i normally cycle on a
protein
creatine
amino
n/o

this almost seems too easy... is this guy a plant from a supp company, or maybe an MT double agent trying to find out a way to market to people who aren't nieve?...

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
capnsavem dude seriously thats pretty paranoid of you to assume things like that
but its all good i got what i wanted if the conversation keeps popping on this thread then whats the big deal and seriously what would any company that has amassed enough wealth to have magazine to magazine advertisements be doing hiring people to plant themselves in message boards your crazy man

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
i normally cycle on a
protein
creatine
amino
n/o
Protein: Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard
Creatine: Controlled Labs Green Mag
Amino: Controlled Labs Purple Wraath or Dymatize Xtend
N.Oxide or PreWorkout:Applied Nutriceuticals RPM, Controlled Labs White Flood, USPLabs Jack3d

Or you could use something like LG's Anadraulic State, which has pretty much all you need in one product.

Do your research and buy online. If your bank accounts frozen, use a friend/parents credit card and pay them cash.

You could also look on the Nutraplanet site, under protein, creatine etc. and almost every product would be better than taking that MT or BSN cr*p.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
hope that he takes the advice, STOPS buying at GNC, STOPS buying these overpriced crap products, and STARTS getting his shyt in gear.
+1, GNC is such a rip off, cant comment on MuscleTech cause ive never tried any of their products due to everyone saying they are garbage.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
capnsavem dude seriously thats pretty paranoid of you to assume things like that
but its all good i got what i wanted if the conversation keeps popping on this thread then whats the big deal and seriously what would any company that has amassed enough wealth to have magazine to magazine advertisements be doing hiring people to plant themselves in message boards your crazy man
holy run-on sentences, Batman...

i may be crazy, but far from paranoid. it's called curiosity.

well if you got what you wanted then good day sir...

I SAID GOOD DAY! :smlove2:

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
I was going to contribute a "serious post" complete with my own suggestions, but by doing so I'd be beating a dead horse by now...to the OP, I'll reiterate just a bit by saying that yeah dude...just stayed tuned here on AM, plenty of learned and friendly ppl on here that can save you time, $$, and hassle if you pay heed to their advice. Truth is, most ppl who have become knowledgeable pertaining to supps etc became that way via their own journey of trial n error. Walk the lit path that has already been blazed bravely by others before you and exit the dark side! (GNC being something like its galactic headquarters)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I was going to contribute a "serious post" complete with my own suggestions, but by doing so I'd be beating a dead horse by now...to the OP, I'll reiterate just a bit by saying that yeah dude...just stayed tuned here on AM, plenty of learned and friendly ppl on here that can save you time, $$, and hassle if you pay heed to their advice. Truth is, most ppl who have become knowledgeable pertaining to supps etc became that way via their own journey of trial n error. Walk the lit path that has already been blazed bravely by others before you and exit the dark side! (GNC being something like its galactic headquarters)
LOL! GNC is the Death Star. :sgrin:

fidget324

Awards
i normally cycle on a
protein
creatine
amino
n/o

protein: Nutrapro
creatine: Creapure (by ON, Prolabs, Primordial Performance, etc)
amino: Xtend
n/o: anything with GPLC, Premax is the best right now IMO

Together these will be much cheaper AND much more effective than any of the **** made by Muscletech.

Cheers!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNC is my kryptonite

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
my 2 cents, don't waste money on products from companies that spend more on advertising than they do on research and development (that's a bit of an exaggeration, but they spend millions on advertising that could have gone into producing a better product). Muscletech and BSN do have some decent products (Celltech is a decent creatine, Syntha 6 is a great protein..), but they're overpriced and most of them are kitchen sink type products that have trace doses of everything you would want to take but not in high enough concentrations to have any real effect. Most of their products won't tell you what the actual concentrations of individual ingredients are anyways because they're company secrets and "proprietary blends." The only time I ever bought these products was when i worked at GNC and go the 30% discount or when they were close to expiration and extremely marked down. You can get much more effective products for much better prices. Personally, i've steered away from premixed supplements and prefer to buy my own bulk supplies from this website so i can control my dosing and know exactly what i'm putting into my body.

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
I would suggest going with a beta-alanine/creatine combo, both in free-form. That way it'll be easy on your wallet. But if you had to choose a brand to go with I would definately recommend Optimum Nutrition.