Powders VS Pills
- 06-03-2010, 02:27 AM
Powders VS Pills
I have been looking into coleus forskholii for awhile as it is the main ingredient in the product Bio Forge, and a lot of people love it. Now I was simply wondering would there be any difference between taking the powder form of this that you can buy on NutraPlanet, rather than taking it in pill form? Or when something is taken into the body is it absorbed differently depending on whether it's a powder or pill?
- 06-03-2010, 02:46 AM
i think powder is absorbed better but im not sure. and the only difference i see is that the powder your gonna have to taste it unless you can mask it somehow or maybe the powder doesnt doesnt have taste.The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
- 06-03-2010, 03:05 AM
06-03-2010, 07:18 AM
Yes there would be a difference. According to it's ingredient profile only 25% of it's actives are actually ForsLean®
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 42
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
ForsLean® (20% forskolin) 250 mg *
Epimedium (40% icariin) 400 mg *
Indole 3-Carbinol 300 mg *
Opti-Zinc 50 mg *
Otherwise, yes, NutraPlanet does have the bulk powder Coleus Forskholii (20%)
The fool says in his heart “There is no God."
I vehemently support your right to take offense to anything I post.
06-03-2010, 09:22 AM
06-03-2010, 09:41 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheDiesel85 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2009, 10:19 AM
- By pinchharmonic in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-16-2008, 01:47 AM
- By chuebner in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 06-22-2007, 09:14 AM
- By Zip91 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2004, 11:56 AM
- By superman15 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2004, 05:11 PM