Powders VS Pills

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
I have been looking into coleus forskholii for awhile as it is the main ingredient in the product Bio Forge, and a lot of people love it. Now I was simply wondering would there be any difference between taking the powder form of this that you can buy on NutraPlanet, rather than taking it in pill form? Or when something is taken into the body is it absorbed differently depending on whether it's a powder or pill?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think powder is absorbed better but im not sure. and the only difference i see is that the powder your gonna have to taste it unless you can mask it somehow or maybe the powder doesnt doesnt have taste.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
i think powder is absorbed better but im not sure. and the only difference i see is that the powder your gonna have to taste it unless you can mask it somehow or maybe the powder doesnt doesnt have taste.
Yeah I figured there would be no difference. The taste however may be unknown.. Chocolate protein powder + additional chocolate syrup = goodnight sweet prince. :D If not then dayum that's strong!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been looking into coleus forskholii for awhile as it is the main ingredient in the product Bio Forge, and a lot of people love it. Now I was simply wondering would there be any difference between taking the powder form of this that you can buy on NutraPlanet, rather than taking it in pill form? Or when something is taken into the body is it absorbed differently depending on whether it's a powder or pill?
Yes there would be a difference. According to it's ingredient profile only 25% of it's actives are actually ForsLean®

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 42
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
ForsLean® (20% forskolin) 250 mg *
Epimedium (40% icariin) 400 mg *
Indole 3-Carbinol 300 mg *
Opti-Zinc 50 mg *

Otherwise, yes, NutraPlanet does have the bulk powder Coleus Forskholii (20%)

Thunder1

Awards
Encapsulating a product is for convience wether that means taste or convience is measuring dosages.