HemoRage vs PreSurge Unleashed - AnabolicMinds.com

HemoRage vs PreSurge Unleashed

1. New Member

HemoRage vs PreSurge Unleashed

I want to give one of these two pre-workout supps a try because they both contain glycocarn. I tried searching on this forum for hemo rage vs presurge unleashed as well as googling it and came up with nothing, so i thought id start a new thread and try and get some feedback from those who have tried both. Because neither product tells how much glycocarn is in their product i want to know how the "pump" compared between them, not as concerned with energy. I apologize for starting yet another this vs that thread but i just cant find any comparisons between these two products. Thanks guys!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You could always buy straight Glycocarn. PP sells it. Not a big fan of nutrex but I have never tried anyone of these so
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

I haven't tried PreSurge so no opinion on that, sorry, but I would give HemoRage a solid 7/10 as far as preworkouts go. I still prefer NO Shotgun, I've yet to find a preworkout that works better for me, and for basis of comparison I'd rate Shotgun 10/10. But of course its completely subjective.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

dude you could probably save quite a bit of money if you just bought creapure, beta alanine, and GPLC, some flavoring and some WMS or something.....just a thought.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  5. New Member

dude you could probably save quite a bit of money if you just bought creapure, beta alanine, and GPLC, some flavoring and some WMS or something.....just a thought.
    Ive been thinking about going the bulk route, i know it would be cheaper in the long run, its just alot up front to buy all the different bulk powders. Once i can afford to spend a little more at a time then i will stock up on all the bulk stuff i need. In the mean time, the 30-40 bucks at a time is easier to swing
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

just go with superpump 250. never heard of presurge and hemo rage is pretty average
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

The opinions on pre workout supplements are going to vary. You're going to have to try them for yourself.

For me personally, I really liked Hemo Rage Black but thought Shotgun and SP250 were total duds. So who knows? Everyone likes different mixes.

If you're looking strictly for pump, why not look into some arach. acid products? That's where you're going to get ON cycle like pumps.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

I have never tried Presurge Unleashed, but I have tried Presurge in capsules. To this day I feel Presurge is still one of the best pre-workout supplements on the market, and every other supplement from AE is great.
  9. New Member

Well i went ahead and got the PreSurge Unleashed, ill share my experience with it once ive used about half the container

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hemorage
    By jtterrible in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 07:07 PM
  2. AEN's PreSurge Unleashed
    By Robboe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:22 AM
  3. BEATING IT UP WITH HEMORAGE UC
    By manbeast31 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2