Appetite Suppressant

Bella86

Awards
Any suggestions for a killer appetite suppressant? I'm looking into Lean EFX or the "get up and go stack" (alpha t2 + OxyElite Pro), or maybe even tryin an EC stack.. Not sure though... tryin to drop as much weight as I can w/in 4 weeks.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
The Get Up and Go Stack is the way to go. OEP is a great appetite suppressant, to the point that I have to force myself to eat when on it.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
You can't beat the EC(A) stack for appetite suppression, it's been proven time and time again. I haven't tried Alpha T2 but I have ran OEP for 4 weeks. The appetite suppression was ok for me but nothing special. I certainly didn't have to force myself to eat.

I am pretty stim sensitive so started off using 1 tab am and 1 pm but after a week I found that it was wearing off pretty quickly, both in terms of energy and appetite suppression. From the second week I used 2 tabs am and 1 tab pm and this worked a bit better although I did suffer from the dreaded stim-d1ck problems and I probably wouldn't use OEP again.

Stick with ECA, it's cheaper and proven to work for pretty much everyone. The only thing you need to keep an eye on is your blood pressure as it can raise it if you are prone to high BP.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any suggestions for a killer appetite suppressant? I'm looking into Lean EFX or the "get up and go stack" (alpha t2 + OxyElite Pro), or maybe even tryin an EC stack.. Not sure though... tryin to drop as much weight as I can w/in 4 weeks.
I answered this in your thread in the Female Fitness subforum.

~Team APPNUT

UKStrength

OEP is excellent for appetite suppression, and combined with ECA...I'll be surprised if you even THINK about food! :D

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I use Glucomannan which is a simple fiber supplement and it is dirt cheap !!!

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stimulants and plenty of water... Dont try adderall though, you wont want to eat ever :eek:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another one i found that works is i take 400mg of 5 -HTP a day spilt up into 2 doses.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheap and easy: black coffee and 1 cap alpha yohimbine.