- 06-01-2010, 12:06 AM
- 06-01-2010, 01:02 AM
The Get Up and Go Stack is the way to go. OEP is a great appetite suppressant, to the point that I have to force myself to eat when on it.
06-01-2010, 03:59 AM
You can't beat the EC(A) stack for appetite suppression, it's been proven time and time again. I haven't tried Alpha T2 but I have ran OEP for 4 weeks. The appetite suppression was ok for me but nothing special. I certainly didn't have to force myself to eat.
I am pretty stim sensitive so started off using 1 tab am and 1 pm but after a week I found that it was wearing off pretty quickly, both in terms of energy and appetite suppression. From the second week I used 2 tabs am and 1 tab pm and this worked a bit better although I did suffer from the dreaded stim-d1ck problems and I probably wouldn't use OEP again.
Stick with ECA, it's cheaper and proven to work for pretty much everyone. The only thing you need to keep an eye on is your blood pressure as it can raise it if you are prone to high BP.
06-01-2010, 06:29 AM
06-01-2010, 01:03 PM
06-01-2010, 01:51 PM
06-01-2010, 05:09 PM
OEP is excellent for appetite suppression, and combined with ECA...I'll be surprised if you even THINK about food!
06-08-2010, 07:30 AM
06-08-2010, 04:13 PM
06-08-2010, 04:14 PM
06-08-2010, 04:26 PM
06-08-2010, 04:30 PM
06-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bella86 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2010, 05:36 PM
- By metroba in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-13-2010, 10:59 PM
- By LittleC802 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-17-2009, 10:08 PM
- By tg31 in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 03-09-2009, 11:44 PM
- By Medic in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-05-2008, 01:23 PM