Anyone here on BP meds?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Good to hear Oufinny. Thought it was a neat question, so I posted it up in Dana's forum Attenuation/Reversal of AAS induced LVH

2. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    hctz even at 12.5mg is a wonder drug and actually drastically alters the physique. I use it as needed, not everyday. When I do take it before bed, I wake up the next day much harder and drier with a leaner image.. obviously within reason before some 20% bf guy thinks it will make him ripped lol.
    Interesting.I take clonidine which also has some physique altering effects.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Is that a year round regimen? Having someone on an Ace-I, Beta Blocker and Diuretic is pretty intense therapy. For the most serious hypertension, all we could do is add an ARB and up your dosages.

A lovely review of the heart in athletes can be found here, and a key paragraph

That's for non-steroid users. In the AAS population,
    http://content.karger.com/ProdukteDB...p=pdf&doi=6834

and
    Even with several years of AAS use, only a subclinical impairment of Systolic & Diastolic function. Length and dose of AAS were linked to severity.

Anyways, I'm sure you guys have also done your research. I think if you're not on AAS, it doesn't sound like the LVH is concerning enough to merit triple BP therapy. Heck, I am supposed to be studying peds right now, but if you have an article showing that

(Did a quick search, http://cardiovascres.oxfordjournals..../45/1/82.short only discusses pathologic HTN and not the effects of AAS or elite athletes.)

I guess the question is whether the effect AAS have on LVH (and NOT LV Dysfunction) can be antagonized by medications like ARBs,ACE-Is, Diuretics or Eblenerone that have been studied in reversal in LVH brought about by hypertension.

You've definitely sparked my passion for this kind of stuff Love it

Well for me, my dosages is very small off cycle, and increase on cycle. I was diagnosed, years ago with a slight degree of lvh which sparked all of this and that was before cycling. Since then, I have started this protocol, and reversed what was enlarged and increased my ejection fraction.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    X2 linsinopril (10mg) for years, take first thing in the a.m.

I also take CoQ10 (100mg) + Hawthorn berry daily with it.

wo at noontime and have used stim products, just no need for me to use the full dose since I'm quite sensitive to them. The stuff with Yohimbine bothers me most so I stay clear of supp's that contain it.

some stim products I've used:
    No shotgun V2 (can't do a full dose get too wired)
    Purple wrath
    Purple in train
    M5
    coffee
    Bulk BA
    AMS hyperTrop-X
    Superpump250
    Purple Wraath / Intrain dont have stims
    Unless you count Beta alanine as a stim?

5. I'm not on any scripts but i am a constent hypertension 1. I read some studies that showed olive leaf extract helps to lower BP as good as some meds. So i've been using that, i also take stims but i am far from stim sensitive.
    •   

6. Emeka, have you considered celery seed extract? at 75mg twice a day, it has been shown to be very effective for BP control. Mimics a calcium channel blocker and mild diuretic. Hawthorn extract was help as well. Mike

7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Emeka, have you considered celery seed extract? at 75mg twice a day, it has been shown to be very effective for BP control. Mimics a calcium channel blocker and mild diuretic. Hawthorn extract was help as well. Mike
    wow, didn't know that. I'll definitely check it out. Trying to keep my BP in check naturally, my mom has been on BP meds for over an decade.

I was using the Hawthorn berry extract until i read about and researched the olive leaf extract. Will be giving the Celery seed extract a try tho, Thanks Mike!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

8. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    wow, didn't know that. I'll definitely check it out. Trying to keep my BP in check naturally, my mom has been on BP meds for over an decade.

I was using the Hawthorn berry extract until i read about and researched the olive leaf extract. Will be giving the Celery seed extract a try tho, Thanks Mike!
    Anytime, glad I could help .

Mike
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Meds with PCT...
    By Heresmyname in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 07:56 AM
  2. Meds and Low T
    By bigironkiller in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7