cretinol phosphate???

greekstallion

Awards
hey guys WTF is cretinol phosphate??has anybody ever tried it?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
main ingredient in MT's Aplodan, ran 3 bttls straight with negligible results. It may be good for the ticker but for weightroom gains it's a bust, save yer dough!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i heard at allowed muscle to push through lactic acid build up while allowing somekind of cell to comunicate with each other even through lactic acid. something like that. and beta alanine removed lactic acid buildup and this allowing you through push through lactic acid, provides perfect combo.

however NO shotgun has both of these ingredients and honestly shotgun did little for me so yeah i think its a bust too

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i heard at allowed muscle to push through lactic acid build up while allowing somekind of cell to comunicate with each other even through lactic acid. something like that. and beta alanine removed lactic acid buildup and this allowing you through push through lactic acid, provides perfect combo.

however NO shotgun has both of these ingredients and honestly shotgun did little for me so yeah i think its a bust too

seen some stuff about how taking away these markers for muscle tearing decreases anabolic effects of recovery... aka ur muscles work hard, they are less damaged, thus grow less.... but u can do more training volume. ill pass