PCT..

DB21

DB21

Awards
Is there anything you can substitute for a PCT if you don't have the money to get one?

Please help.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
What are you taking and need a PCT for?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
if you cant afford PCT, do not start a cycle.period.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^ This....

You always have your PCT on hand before you start a cycle. There is no cheap or free remedy to your problem...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drink horse sperm...
very anabolic

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything you can substitute for a PCT if you don't have the money to get one?

Please help.

if you dont have the money to do a proper cycle, you shouldn't cycle. period. I dont care what anyone says there's NO substitute for a SERM

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You mean i shouldn't of been drinking all that horse sperm? :(

C

Carolinapumps

Awards
I think a good question would be: what kind of pct regimen are you looking into that you feel is too expensive? If you are looking into pharmaceutical grade SERMs or AIs, they can be quite expensive, but they are really not any better than a lot of reputable research chemical companies. I would search for research chemical clomid or nolva if you are trying to get by on a budget. A full pct is only 35 or less. If you are thinking of running a 17aa oral or methylated steroid, I would look into toremifene, which is not liver toxic. It is slightly more expensive, but at around 50 for a proper pct it pales in comparison to the price of support supps and the actual cycle.

I cannot post any links to research chemical sites, at least I am pretty sure that is a rule, but if you have any questions PM me. Without a proper pct you could really end up worse off than where you started.