Supplement Facts
Serving Size = 1 capsule
Servings per Container:
Per Serving:

Thiamin – 12mg (800%DV)
Chromium – 4mcg <4%DV)

ENDOBURN NT PROPRIETARY BLEND – 500mg

ENER-NOOTROPIC STIMULATORS
Caffeine Anhydrous, DL-Phenylalanine, 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine (A Natural Constituent of Geranium Oil), Bacopa (15% Bacosides A&B) (Whole Plant), Fursultiamine (Thiamin Tetrahydrofurfuryl Disulfide)

THERMODYNAMIC INTERFUSION

Cocoa Extract (12% Theobromine, 4% Polyphenols & .1% Caffeine) (Bean) (Chocamine®), Green Coffee Extract (50% Polyphenols, 40% Chlorogenic Acids, & 10% 5-Cafeoylquinic Acid) (Bean) (Svetol®), Bitter Orange Extract (30% Synephrine) (Fruit) (Advantra-Z®), Grapefruit (98% Naringin) (Fruit & Rind), Clary Sage (95% Sclareolide), Red Pepper (2% Capsaicinoids) (Fruit) (Capsimax®), Black Pepper (95% Piperine) (Fruit) (Bioperine®), Yohimbine HCL, Diiodothyroacetic Acid Isomer (Dicana™)

INSULINO-MIMETIC MATRIX

Banaba Leaf (18% Colosolic Acid) (GlucoHelp™), Chromium Propionate (CR-Pro™)
Other Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose and Gelatin.

seems Thermolife sells your precious treasure???
but i don`t know if has the "RIGHT DOSE"

:food:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe it literally came out last week, in any event I placed an order yesterday and received it today. Will begin usage of the product tomorrow morning pre-cardio. I was using liquid clenbutrx hardcore by VPX which I loved, leaned me out quite a bit. I had heard great stories about OEP as well, which I tried last month, but I preferred the higher stim effect in clenbutrx, only because I work out at 5 am, so needed that extra kick. In any event I will log my results with BSN Endoburn beginning tomorrow. New to the forum and hope to learn a lot.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe it literally came out last week, in any event I placed an order yesterday and received it today. Will begin usage of the product tomorrow morning pre-cardio. I was using liquid clenbutrx hardcore by VPX which I loved, leaned me out quite a bit. I had heard great stories about OEP as well, which I tried last month, but I preferred the higher stim effect in clenbutrx, only because I work out at 5 am, so needed that extra kick. In any event I will log my results with BSN Endoburn beginning tomorrow. New to the forum and hope to learn a lot.
Welcome to AM Forums!!!!!:fest30:

you can update the progress of the stuff i will follow bud!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you. I will definitely keep you apprised of the results. I hate proprietary formulas and was never really a big fan of BSN, but I'm hopeful that this product delivers measurable results.

Update: Not the best product I've used, caused me to crash. Ended up giving away the bottle to a friend. My suggestion...VPX Liquid Clenbutrx.