Hemavol and Slin-Sane

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Quick question,

will taking slin sane, which has L-Norvaline in it for NO purposes, skew any results I get with the Hemavol log I start tomorrow?

I don't think it will...but then again I may be a non-responder to hemavol and respond well to slin-sane and be giving a totally inaccurate log :(

Just confusing...because slin-sane is a nutrient partitioner and hemavol is a NO pump product...but slin-sane advertises like it is a pump product o_O

Thanks for the help

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any science to state, just try each product separatly a couple times.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used hemavol and glycobol. Worked great togther. I don't see why not with slin slane

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
slin sane is great product..im sure this combo will be good.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
The problem is he doesn't want to confuse the pumps he gets from one product with what he thinks is the pumps of the other.

If that makes any sense...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The problem is he doesn't want to confuse the pumps he gets from one product with what he thinks is the pumps of the other.

If that makes any sense...
of course it will. I mean if you took slinsane solo it would give you good pumps....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You take both at different times as well. That's a good combo

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
i think its a great combo. Hemavol works great with additional carb intake. drink lots of water too, pumps should be fantastic

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Well heck since the iForce guys are saying do it I will :D

Looks like I am taking an extra shake this morning =x

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think its a great combo. Hemavol works great with additional carb intake. drink lots of water too, pumps should be fantastic
I agree 100%. This is a great stack. I’ve heard nothing but good things about Hemavol.

I know this is a little late but to anyone considering using a product like Hemavol and Slin-Sane an alternative to pre workout would be to use Slin-Sane post workout. Utilize it to shuttle nutrients more effectively with your post workout meal or depending on how many carbs. your post workout shake as well.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100%. This is a great stack. I’ve heard nothing but good things about Hemavol.

I know this is a little late but to anyone considering using a product like Hemavol and Slin-Sane an alternative to pre workout would be to use Slin-Sane post workout. Utilize it to shuttle nutrients more effectively with your post workout meal or depending on how many carbs. your post workout shake as well.
great post. awesome combo for anyone who has tried it...only seen 10/10 reviews for both products :)

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established

that looks like a good protocol, I havent tried slin sane but it looks like a good product i have used other GDA's with success.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards

I think I found my answer to my PM on the other site....:D

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hahaha Crazy. I was just int he middle of responding to it now.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

AWESOME suggestion... oddly enough, I never thought of this. Once my most recent order arrives in the mail, I am going to try this and add it to my log! :)

Good luck with the cycle OP.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Cant wait to see in your log how you like post vs pre workout.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using and preaching nutrient partitioners for as long as I can remember as it is clearly shown on other forums how supportive I am of basically every NP product out there. My theory is that Food Pumps stacked with Blood Pumps can not be beat.

Although there is no scientific evidence surrounding my thoughts, I see it as this. I take my nutrient partitioner 1 hour prior to workout, so then 15 minutes later, 45 minutes pre-workout I eat 100 grams of carbs. 30 mins before my workout, I take my Hemavol.

My theory behind this is not only are you causing a super saturated carb loaded state from the slin sane, but are not going to be forcing blood, supersaturating those same muscles with blood stretching muscle fascia to the max.

When combined, they cause a redic workout and pumps.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Cant wait to see in your log how you like post vs pre workout.
No gym today - work work work, all day long, as the country singer who slips my mind would say (Toby Keith?).

I will be at the ready to report my findings tomorrow :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have been using and preaching nutrient partitioners for as long as I can remember as it is clearly shown on other forums how supportive I am of basically every NP product out there. My theory is that Food Pumps stacked with Blood Pumps can not be beat.

Although there is no scientific evidence surrounding my thoughts, I see it as this. I take my nutrient partitioner 1 hour prior to workout, so then 15 minutes later, 45 minutes pre-workout I eat 100 grams of carbs. 30 mins before my workout, I take my Hemavol.

My theory behind this is not only are you causing a super saturated carb loaded state from the slin sane, but are not going to be forcing blood, supersaturating those same muscles with blood stretching muscle fascia to the max.

When combined, they cause a redic workout and pumps.
Stands to reason! I use Slin Sane + Plasmatic or basic GPLC.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ I take slin sane with every carb heavy meal pretty much. Not just pre. P slin also, and whatever is on sale for ridiculous amounts later.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ I take slin sane with every carb heavy meal pretty much. Not just pre. P slin also, and whatever is on sale for ridiculous amounts later.
Agreed, I use pslin multiple times a day in addition to anabolic pump.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
If money were not an issue, I would take a GDA with EVERY meal, in order to propel the anabolic potential of every calorie through the stratosphere. The combined nef effect of dosing 6x/day in conjunction with every meal would compound over time to create a drastic difference by the dramatic results I've already seen from 2-3x/day dosing.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If money were not an issue, I would take a GDA with EVERY meal, in order to propel the anabolic potential of every calorie through the stratosphere. The combined nef effect of dosing 6x/day in conjunction with every meal would compound over time to create a drastic difference by the dramatic results I've already seen from 2-3x/day dosing.
Agreed, I dose as much as I can which most of the time is all 6 meals of the day. I have completely changed my diet to a much more enjoyable one without the negative effects dosing this way.

Mike

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Glad you agree :). I can't believe there are still many nutrient partitioner virgins out there.. really boggles my mind.

Mike
One of my absolute favorite 'repartitioners' actually comes in the form of 20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysterone and 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone; but they behave in an entirely different mechanism to promote anabolism than the direct GDAs that influence glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity.

I'm still trying to hunt down a bulk source supplier for these compounds, and will be capping my own product once everything is situated.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
One of my absolute favorite 'repartitioners' actually comes in the form of 20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysterone and 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone; but they behave in an entirely different mechanism to promote anabolism than the direct GDAs that influence glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity.

I'm still trying to hunt down a bulk source supplier for these compounds, and will be capping my own product once everything is situated.
i heard 5,7 methoxy was crap. You have used it before?

what is this mechanism? I would like to hear more.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i heard 5,7 methoxy was crap. You have used it before?

what is this mechanism? I would like to hear more.
Hi Dave,

Well aside from the literature based science, it was as shocking to me as I have also heard some of the disdain and scoffing at this supplement, but it was an integral part of my most successful natural stack of my lifting career thus far. Having been in and out of several companies over the years, offering consultation and performing product write-ups and slicks for websites etc, I have been fortunate enough to try a near innumerable amount of supplements over the past decade - and all of my preconceived notions and growing doubts about the ability to truly receive a dynamic shift in anabolism and efficacy from OTC products was quickly changed when I ran a cycle of Animal's Test, M-Stak, Axis Labs' Hemodraulix. The synergism exhibited by AA, Ecdy, and Methoxy was unrivaled compared to my combined experiences to that point, and since then.

In short, the mechanism of action or method of operation where Methoxy is concerned, and an increase in lean mass by creating and then sustaining an ongoing anabolic environment through heightened nitrogen retention and nutrient utilization.