ALRI HUMAPRO

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    ALRI HUMAPRO


    just opened a bottle of humapro from alri. anybody else tried it so far?

  2. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012



    ANSWER ME DAMNIT!!!!!
  3. Registered User
    emiliozapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    1036

    any money spent on an alri product supports a company that cosistently lied to and deceived consumers and put their health at risk, fool me once, shame on you..... you know the rest!
    •   
       

  4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Yea, ALRI has proven they are about one thing and one thing only: $$$. Any company that blatantly disregards health doesn't deserve a penny of my money.

    My view, is this:

    If you want regular whey: Nutrapro
    If you want a designer protein: MAP by Primordial Performance.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    ehhh...newbs
  6. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    kidding....so you guys dont like alr, thats fine. Not a big fan myself...but if you truly feel (and i know im gonna get blasted here) that they are that much different than any other company out there, than id like to sell you a bridge in brooklyn

    that being said, anyone have any input other than hate for alr? I like the idea of humapro, especially when dieting.
  7. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    kidding....so you guys dont like alr, thats fine. Not a big fan myself...but if you truly feel (and i know im gonna get blasted here) that they are that much different than any other company out there, than id like to sell you a bridge in brooklyn

    that being said, anyone have any input other than hate for alr? I like the idea of humapro, especially when dieting.
    Im still trying to figure out what its use would be. Protein in pill form? That wouldnt even keep an anorexic full!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    being able to stay anabolic when dieting with a lower amount of protein cals should be pretty useful. If his pills truly are at a ratio of 1g being equal to 5.6g of whey, than it could be huge for freeing up cals.
  9. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    right now i get about 400g protein on a diet, thats 1600cals. If i could get the same effect for from 300cals worth of protien that would be pretty huge.
  10. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    being able to stay anabolic when dieting with a lower amount of protein cals should be pretty useful. If his pills truly are at a ratio of 1g being equal to 5.6g of whey, than it could be huge for freeing up cals.
    Yes very true, but what would you do, eat 5 bills plus 2 spoonfulls of PB? lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,329
    Rep Power
    922354

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yea, ALRI has proven they are about one thing and one thing only: $$$. Any company that blatantly disregards health doesn't deserve a penny of my money.

    My view, is this:

    If you want regular whey: Nutrapro
    If you want a designer protein: MAP by Primordial Performance.
    winner winner chicken dinner
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    being able to stay anabolic when dieting with a lower amount of protein cals should be pretty useful. If his pills truly are at a ratio of 1g being equal to 5.6g of whey, than it could be huge for freeing up cals.
    It does make some sense to me from the writeup. Every animal's amino mix is different so this has some potential if its optimized for human profile like it says.

    People can say what they want about ALRI, but Author L Rea is a smart guy. And when you look at it, normal protein turnover in people is less than 80g/day, and a pound of muscle tissue has only 160g of protein in it. Why is it guys are taking in so much in whey to gain 2lbs (not all muscle) in a week anyhow?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yes very true, but what would you do, eat 5 bills plus 2 spoonfulls of PB? lol
    actually it cant be used taken at the same time as other foods or protein sources as it would hurt the absorbtion.

    I dont mean to be rude, but it looks like you are just heckling another companies product without doing the least bit of research on it. Maybe if your gonna post again at least read the write-up.

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    winner winner chicken dinner
    you got chicken?

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    It does make some sense to me from the writeup. Every animal's amino mix is different so this has some potential if its optimized for human profile like it says.

    People can say what they want about ALRI, but Author L Rea is a smart guy. And when you look at it, normal protein turnover in people is less than 80g/day, and a pound of muscle tissue has only 160g of protein in it. Why is it guys are taking in so much in whey to gain 2lbs (not all muscle) in a week anyhow?
    Im going to give it a good try. Author is a shady character, but is also uber smart. I got some from a vendor to try out so ima give it a good run. I am dieting right now, i plan on using first thing in the morning and pre-workout for sure.
  14. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    actually it cant be used taken at the same time as other foods or protein sources as it would hurt the absorbtion.

    I dont mean to be rude, but it looks like you are just heckling another companies product without doing the least bit of research on it. Maybe if your gonna post again at least read the write-up.



    you got chicken?



    Im going to give it a good try. Author is a shady character, but is also uber smart. I got some from a vendor to try out so ima give it a good run. I am dieting right now, i plan on using first thing in the morning and pre-workout for sure.

    Actualy not at all, ive used many of Alri's products and if uve seen my posts i hardly bash on anybody, not my cup o' tea. I also did read the writeup on their website. I was actualy trying to get a feel for how it would be used since it seemed as if you knew and i did not. But this will be my last post so no worries.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Actualy not at all, ive used many of Alri's products and if uve seen my posts i hardly bash on anybody, not my cup o' tea. I also did read the writeup on their website. I was actualy trying to get a feel for how it would be used since it seemed as if you knew and i did not. But this will be my last post so no worries.
    Aww..
  16. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Didn't Animal have a product that was supposed to be like this once?
  17. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23616

    its an EAA pill? why not just take bulk EAA's and save some money? just take a lil extra to accommodate whatever difference in ratios they use
    CELTIC LABS REP
  18. Registered User
    emiliozapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    1036

    so say you start seeing some obvious benefits with this stuff, how you gonna know it ain't from being spiked with some aas?
  19. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    so say you start seeing some obvious benefits with this stuff, how you gonna know it ain't from being spiked with some aas?
    we get it bro, you dont like alri.....

    as far as obvious benefit goes, do you get hyooge from your proteinzzzz? All im expecting is to stay anabolic while dieting and being able to do it with a fifth of the calories. If i put on 10lbs in a month then yes we can all suspect the worst.
  20. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    what about just taking it prebed?
  21. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    so say you start seeing some obvious benefits with this stuff, how you gonna know it ain't from being spiked with some aas?
    How do you know walmart protein isn't? You never know. Just because ALRI got more scrutiny and really from all I can tell only 1 incident of possible purposeful spiking (the Hyperdrive 3.0 which was discontinued for the 3.0+ before any claims of spiking had happened anyhow) the other things were all difference of opinion with the FDA on definitions more than a true illegal product going into the caps.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  22. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    what about just taking it prebed?
    a lot of the alri guys are saying to take it pre-bed but i dont see any benefit to taking a superfast digesting protein source right before bed. That being said, sometimes i dont have any appetite in the evening and just down a bunch of pills, i figure i would do it something like this....
    5 humapro 1hr prebed
    12 uniliver 30min prebed
    6 aminophase 30min prebed

    5 humapro when i wake up to pee.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    How do you know walmart protein isn't? You never know. Just because ALRI got more scrutiny and really from all I can tell only 1 incident of possible purposeful spiking (the Hyperdrive 3.0 which was discontinued for the 3.0+ before any claims of spiking had happened anyhow) the other things were all difference of opinion with the FDA on definitions more than a true illegal product going into the caps.

    I know alri got caught, but i agree w/ ya easy. they are not the only ones doing this...nuff said though, i dont want to start an e-fight.
  23. Registered User
    rantorcha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    443
    Rep Power
    285

    I think in theory it sounds awesome. As a guy currently dieting myself, I am certainly intrigued.

    As for the other alr stuff, since I use another supp line, I have no allegiance of any kind to alri. But over time I think they will earn their reputation back. BTW, fellas...things aren't always what they seem. You can certainly have your views and you're entitled to them, but sometimes you don't know all the facts. Just my 2 cents
  24. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Anyone want to laugh?

    Watch ALRI try to defend this product.

    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...-numbered.html
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  25. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Anyone want to laugh?

    Watch ALRI try to defend this product.

    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...-numbered.html

    if you look close im actually on that thread.....

    as far as knight goes he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer it seems. Just by reading the write-up and doing a little rudimentary research on the product i could have answered 90% of the bull**** thrown at him. But if you look close pm is truly an anti-supplement forum. Unless its sold by true protein or phil hernon then its laughed at on that board.
  26. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    if you look close im actually on that thread.....

    as far as knight goes he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer it seems. Just by reading the write-up and doing a little rudimentary research on the product i could have answered 90% of the bull**** thrown at him. But if you look close pm is truly an anti-supplement forum. Unless its sold by true protein or phil hernon then its laughed at on that board.
    Well I never visit there, I just found it doing some google work, but point definitely taken. The argument against Europa refusing to stock their products, as well as BB not carrying ALRI, and spiked products is valid. For the spiking, which certainly any company could do this, but I can assure that the companies I use do not, as I tend to know a company/product before I order it. I am not looking to bash, just stating my opinion. As you stated earlier you don't want an e-fight and neither do I. But let us know what you think of it, I assume you will be able to tell if you don't feel like your nutrient intake is proper if you are replacing this product in for typical whey.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  27. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Well I never visit there, I just found it doing some google work, but point definitely taken. The argument against Europa refusing to stock their products, as well as BB not carrying ALRI, and spiked products is valid. For the spiking, which certainly any company could do this, but I can assure that the companies I use do not, as I tend to know a company/product before I order it. I am not looking to bash, just stating my opinion. As you stated earlier you don't want an e-fight and neither do I. But let us know what you think of it, I assume you will be able to tell if you don't feel like your nutrient intake is proper if you are replacing this product in for typical whey.
    is pink magic the only usp product you've ever used? (ooooh, im gonna get flamed for this) Remember Jacked?
  28. Registered User
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1240

    LOL @ this post from user "dalvare1" over on that other forum:

    "explain to me how you accidentally taint 2 runs of products with synthetic pharmaceutical stimulants and designer steroids at potent dosages...

    I would love to hear it... "


    oops. pwnd.
  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    is pink magic the only usp product you've ever used? (ooooh, im gonna get flamed for this) Remember Jacked?
    I have used jack3d occasionally and happen to like it, but it is the only supplement that I have used from USP. Even Pink Magic I will not give an opinion on because I have not used that yet, it starts after I am done with HGHpro.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  30. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Killinois
    Posts
    7,375
    Rep Power
    724205

    intrigued.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  31. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    ive been on humapro for about ten days now, im doing between 20 and 30 caps a day. Ive been using in conjunction with a few other dieting staples.

    My day looks something like this:

    7am-10 humapro tabs
    7:30-2 oxy elite
    1 hr cardio
    8:45-1 anabolic pump
    9:15-3/4 cups oats,1/2 an apple and 2 scoops iso-100 berry all mixed together
    12-10oz chicken and some broccoli
    3-10oz eye of round and some broccoli
    5-10 humapro
    5:30-train and drink 1scoop karbolyn w/ half a scoop iso-100 berry+4 scoops xtend.
    7ish-2 scoops iso-100 post workout
    10-10oz chicken breast and some broccoli
    2:30-5 humapro

    I train dc so this is my schedule for mon/wed/fri, non-workout days i usually drop the red meat meal and change things around so im doing the night time pill meal that i discussed earlier.
    This is working out pretty well, im losing weight pretty rapidly and actually getting stronger.
  32. Registered User
    Cogrick2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    282

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    ive been on humapro for about ten days now, im doing between 20 and 30 caps a day. [...]

    I train dc so this is my schedule for mon/wed/fri, non-workout days i usually drop the red meat meal and change things around so im doing the night time pill meal that i discussed earlier.
    This is working out pretty well, im losing weight pretty rapidly and actually getting stronger.
    Any updates?

    By the way, the explanations I have heard from Author about the tainting of his products sound legit. Somehow, the Chinese supplier provided raw material that was tainted with something (Silbutamine?) that at the dose of contamination would not produced much, if any, effect. Perhaps this supplier was putting raw product on the same conveyor belt to save costs, to throw out one of many possibilities.

    If this same supplier was used by ALRI then it is reasonable to assume that other products were tainted, as someone said earlier in this thread.

    I recall Author L Rea apologizing for the company's error of not testing the product frequently enough, and changing suppliers. The company may now be GMP-compliant as they were working to become.

    If all that I have written is true, then I wonder if competitors are dogging ALRI for selfish, illegitimate reasons.

    I am biased because I have enjoyed a number of ALRI products, particularly Chaind Out, and am also open to any corrections to what I have typed here.
  33. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Schivatzia
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8378

    Since June ALL dietary supplement companies HAVE to be cGMP. Its not optional.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  34. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    sill using humapro first thing in the morning and throughout the day if i miss a meal or something. But i stopped the night time dosing, for some reason it keeps me up if i take it at night. No stim effect or anything just seems to disrupt my sleep
  35. Registered User
    ModernLats's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    148

    Damn it no updates?
  36. Registered User
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    263803

    Bump bro can you tell us wich results you got!!??
  37. Registered User
    anabolicRyan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    527
    Rep Power
    729

    Bump bump bump. Interesting. I'd love this product if it was a bit more proven. :/
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  38. Registered User
    Rebel29073's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    386

    bump once more.
  39. Registered User
    anabolicRyan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    527
    Rep Power
    729

    Explosion bump.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  40. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Rep Power
    23083

    I took it last year and last month bought some more to re-test and evaluate. Last year my impression was that it didnt help curb my appetite like whey. I was cutting weight and using some other supps that ive had experience with before. I started using Progenex after my Humapro run and that I can say (progenex) definatly worked well.

    This time around im comparing it to MAP, wich ive had 2 to 3 months experience with. Ive also been using Mass Aminos from Beverly on and off for years and those are pretty good. Other amino products ive used in the past: Aminovol fron nxlabs, Animal Nitro from universal, Rifle protein tabs from protein factory, Amino tabs 2000 from ultimate nutrition, bcaa's products from various companies, Density from Beverly, Uni-liver from Universal, Beef tabs from universal...

    So as you can see ive got a lot of experience with amino acids and honestly, Humapro is a good amino acid product, but dont buy into the advertisements too much ; )
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HumaPro
    By Damitri in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 12:58 PM
  2. Humapro
    By Histrionics in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 04:22 PM
  3. ALRI-HumaPro..
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 10:56 AM
  4. Humapro????
    By Bulltonic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 02:04 PM
  5. ALRI's HumaPro is BACK IN STOCK!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 01:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in