ALRI HUMAPRO

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
just opened a bottle of humapro from alri. anybody else tried it so far?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
any money spent on an alri product supports a company that cosistently lied to and deceived consumers and put their health at risk, fool me once, shame on you..... you know the rest!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, ALRI has proven they are about one thing and one thing only: $$$. Any company that blatantly disregards health doesn't deserve a penny of my money.

My view, is this:

If you want regular whey: Nutrapro
If you want a designer protein: MAP by Primordial Performance.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
kidding....so you guys dont like alr, thats fine. Not a big fan myself...but if you truly feel (and i know im gonna get blasted here) that they are that much different than any other company out there, than id like to sell you a bridge in brooklyn :lol:

that being said, anyone have any input other than hate for alr? I like the idea of humapro, especially when dieting.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kidding....so you guys dont like alr, thats fine. Not a big fan myself...but if you truly feel (and i know im gonna get blasted here) that they are that much different than any other company out there, than id like to sell you a bridge in brooklyn :lol:

that being said, anyone have any input other than hate for alr? I like the idea of humapro, especially when dieting.
Im still trying to figure out what its use would be. Protein in pill form? That wouldnt even keep an anorexic full! :sgrin:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
being able to stay anabolic when dieting with a lower amount of protein cals should be pretty useful. If his pills truly are at a ratio of 1g being equal to 5.6g of whey, than it could be huge for freeing up cals.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
right now i get about 400g protein on a diet, thats 1600cals. If i could get the same effect for from 300cals worth of protien that would be pretty huge.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
being able to stay anabolic when dieting with a lower amount of protein cals should be pretty useful. If his pills truly are at a ratio of 1g being equal to 5.6g of whey, than it could be huge for freeing up cals.
Yes very true, but what would you do, eat 5 bills plus 2 spoonfulls of PB? lol

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, ALRI has proven they are about one thing and one thing only: $$$. Any company that blatantly disregards health doesn't deserve a penny of my money.

My view, is this:

If you want regular whey: Nutrapro
If you want a designer protein: MAP by Primordial Performance.
winner winner chicken dinner

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does make some sense to me from the writeup. Every animal's amino mix is different so this has some potential if its optimized for human profile like it says.

People can say what they want about ALRI, but Author L Rea is a smart guy. And when you look at it, normal protein turnover in people is less than 80g/day, and a pound of muscle tissue has only 160g of protein in it. Why is it guys are taking in so much in whey to gain 2lbs (not all muscle) in a week anyhow?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Yes very true, but what would you do, eat 5 bills plus 2 spoonfulls of PB? lol
actually it cant be used taken at the same time as other foods or protein sources as it would hurt the absorbtion.

I dont mean to be rude, but it looks like you are just heckling another companies product without doing the least bit of research on it. Maybe if your gonna post again at least read the write-up. :damnit:

winner winner chicken dinner
you got chicken? :food:

It does make some sense to me from the writeup. Every animal's amino mix is different so this has some potential if its optimized for human profile like it says.

People can say what they want about ALRI, but Author L Rea is a smart guy. And when you look at it, normal protein turnover in people is less than 80g/day, and a pound of muscle tissue has only 160g of protein in it. Why is it guys are taking in so much in whey to gain 2lbs (not all muscle) in a week anyhow?
Im going to give it a good try. Author is a shady character, but is also uber smart. I got some from a vendor to try out so ima give it a good run. I am dieting right now, i plan on using first thing in the morning and pre-workout for sure.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually it cant be used taken at the same time as other foods or protein sources as it would hurt the absorbtion.

I dont mean to be rude, but it looks like you are just heckling another companies product without doing the least bit of research on it. Maybe if your gonna post again at least read the write-up. :damnit:

you got chicken? :food:

Im going to give it a good try. Author is a shady character, but is also uber smart. I got some from a vendor to try out so ima give it a good run. I am dieting right now, i plan on using first thing in the morning and pre-workout for sure.

Actualy not at all, ive used many of Alri's products and if uve seen my posts i hardly bash on anybody, not my cup o' tea. I also did read the writeup on their website. I was actualy trying to get a feel for how it would be used since it seemed as if you knew and i did not. But this will be my last post so no worries.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Actualy not at all, ive used many of Alri's products and if uve seen my posts i hardly bash on anybody, not my cup o' tea. I also did read the writeup on their website. I was actualy trying to get a feel for how it would be used since it seemed as if you knew and i did not. But this will be my last post so no worries.
Aww..

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Didn't Animal have a product that was supposed to be like this once?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
its an EAA pill? why not just take bulk EAA's and save some money? just take a lil extra to accommodate whatever difference in ratios they use

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
so say you start seeing some obvious benefits with this stuff, how you gonna know it ain't from being spiked with some aas?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
so say you start seeing some obvious benefits with this stuff, how you gonna know it ain't from being spiked with some aas?
we get it bro, you dont like alri..... :gives:

as far as obvious benefit goes, do you get hyooge from your proteinzzzz? All im expecting is to stay anabolic while dieting and being able to do it with a fifth of the calories. If i put on 10lbs in a month then yes we can all suspect the worst.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you know walmart protein isn't? You never know. Just because ALRI got more scrutiny and really from all I can tell only 1 incident of possible purposeful spiking (the Hyperdrive 3.0 which was discontinued for the 3.0+ before any claims of spiking had happened anyhow) the other things were all difference of opinion with the FDA on definitions more than a true illegal product going into the caps.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
what about just taking it prebed?
a lot of the alri guys are saying to take it pre-bed but i dont see any benefit to taking a superfast digesting protein source right before bed. That being said, sometimes i dont have any appetite in the evening and just down a bunch of pills, i figure i would do it something like this....
5 humapro 1hr prebed
12 uniliver 30min prebed
6 aminophase 30min prebed

5 humapro when i wake up to pee.

How do you know walmart protein isn't? You never know. Just because ALRI got more scrutiny and really from all I can tell only 1 incident of possible purposeful spiking (the Hyperdrive 3.0 which was discontinued for the 3.0+ before any claims of spiking had happened anyhow) the other things were all difference of opinion with the FDA on definitions more than a true illegal product going into the caps.

I know alri got caught, but i agree w/ ya easy. they are not the only ones doing this...nuff said though, i dont want to start an e-fight. :numbered:

rantorcha

rantorcha

Awards
  • Established
I think in theory it sounds awesome. As a guy currently dieting myself, I am certainly intrigued.

As for the other alr stuff, since I use another supp line, I have no allegiance of any kind to alri. But over time I think they will earn their reputation back. BTW, fellas...things aren't always what they seem. You can certainly have your views and you're entitled to them, but sometimes you don't know all the facts. Just my 2 cents

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

if you look close im actually on that thread.....

as far as knight goes he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer it seems. Just by reading the write-up and doing a little rudimentary research on the product i could have answered 90% of the bull**** thrown at him. But if you look close pm is truly an anti-supplement forum. Unless its sold by true protein or phil hernon then its laughed at on that board.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you look close im actually on that thread.....

as far as knight goes he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer it seems. Just by reading the write-up and doing a little rudimentary research on the product i could have answered 90% of the bull**** thrown at him. But if you look close pm is truly an anti-supplement forum. Unless its sold by true protein or phil hernon then its laughed at on that board.
Well I never visit there, I just found it doing some google work, but point definitely taken. The argument against Europa refusing to stock their products, as well as BB not carrying ALRI, and spiked products is valid. For the spiking, which certainly any company could do this, but I can assure that the companies I use do not, as I tend to know a company/product before I order it. I am not looking to bash, just stating my opinion. As you stated earlier you don't want an e-fight and neither do I. But let us know what you think of it, I assume you will be able to tell if you don't feel like your nutrient intake is proper if you are replacing this product in for typical whey.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Well I never visit there, I just found it doing some google work, but point definitely taken. The argument against Europa refusing to stock their products, as well as BB not carrying ALRI, and spiked products is valid. For the spiking, which certainly any company could do this, but I can assure that the companies I use do not, as I tend to know a company/product before I order it. I am not looking to bash, just stating my opinion. As you stated earlier you don't want an e-fight and neither do I. But let us know what you think of it, I assume you will be able to tell if you don't feel like your nutrient intake is proper if you are replacing this product in for typical whey.
is pink magic the only usp product you've ever used? (ooooh, im gonna get flamed for this) Remember Jacked?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ this post from user "dalvare1" over on that other forum:

"explain to me how you accidentally taint 2 runs of products with synthetic pharmaceutical stimulants and designer steroids at potent dosages...

I would love to hear it... "

oops. pwnd.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is pink magic the only usp product you've ever used? (ooooh, im gonna get flamed for this) Remember Jacked?
I have used jack3d occasionally and happen to like it, but it is the only supplement that I have used from USP. Even Pink Magic I will not give an opinion on because I have not used that yet, it starts after I am done with HGHpro.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
intrigued.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive been on humapro for about ten days now, im doing between 20 and 30 caps a day. Ive been using in conjunction with a few other dieting staples.

My day looks something like this:

7am-10 humapro tabs
7:30-2 oxy elite
1 hr cardio
8:45-1 anabolic pump
9:15-3/4 cups oats,1/2 an apple and 2 scoops iso-100 berry all mixed together
12-10oz chicken and some broccoli
3-10oz eye of round and some broccoli
5-10 humapro
5:30-train and drink 1scoop karbolyn w/ half a scoop iso-100 berry+4 scoops xtend.
7ish-2 scoops iso-100 post workout
10-10oz chicken breast and some broccoli
2:30-5 humapro

I train dc so this is my schedule for mon/wed/fri, non-workout days i usually drop the red meat meal and change things around so im doing the night time pill meal that i discussed earlier.
This is working out pretty well, im losing weight pretty rapidly and actually getting stronger.

C

Cogrick2

Awards
ive been on humapro for about ten days now, im doing between 20 and 30 caps a day. [...]

I train dc so this is my schedule for mon/wed/fri, non-workout days i usually drop the red meat meal and change things around so im doing the night time pill meal that i discussed earlier.
This is working out pretty well, im losing weight pretty rapidly and actually getting stronger.
Any updates?

By the way, the explanations I have heard from Author about the tainting of his products sound legit. Somehow, the Chinese supplier provided raw material that was tainted with something (Silbutamine?) that at the dose of contamination would not produced much, if any, effect. Perhaps this supplier was putting raw product on the same conveyor belt to save costs, to throw out one of many possibilities.

If this same supplier was used by ALRI then it is reasonable to assume that other products were tainted, as someone said earlier in this thread.

I recall Author L Rea apologizing for the company's error of not testing the product frequently enough, and changing suppliers. The company may now be GMP-compliant as they were working to become.

If all that I have written is true, then I wonder if competitors are dogging ALRI for selfish, illegitimate reasons.

I am biased because I have enjoyed a number of ALRI products, particularly Chaind Out, and am also open to any corrections to what I have typed here.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
sill using humapro first thing in the morning and throughout the day if i miss a meal or something. But i stopped the night time dosing, for some reason it keeps me up if i take it at night. No stim effect or anything just seems to disrupt my sleep

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Bump bro can you tell us wich results you got!!??

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Bump bump bump. Interesting. I'd love this product if it was a bit more proven. :/

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Explosion bump.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took it last year and last month bought some more to re-test and evaluate. Last year my impression was that it didnt help curb my appetite like whey. I was cutting weight and using some other supps that ive had experience with before. I started using Progenex after my Humapro run and that I can say (progenex) definatly worked well.

This time around im comparing it to MAP, wich ive had 2 to 3 months experience with. Ive also been using Mass Aminos from Beverly on and off for years and those are pretty good. Other amino products ive used in the past: Aminovol fron nxlabs, Animal Nitro from universal, Rifle protein tabs from protein factory, Amino tabs 2000 from ultimate nutrition, bcaa's products from various companies, Density from Beverly, Uni-liver from Universal, Beef tabs from universal...

So as you can see ive got a lot of experience with amino acids and honestly, Humapro is a good amino acid product, but dont buy into the advertisements too much ; )

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Rulk. You da man as always. Thanks for replying. I am deff picking up MAP soon. Check out a thread I started called protein protein protein when you can.

And keep up updated on your thoughts this time around on the humapro.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like its ajianomoto brand aminos.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

THIS!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The question I have about the humapro is how much protein does it equate to. I mean it doesn't list what it amounts to equal to scoop of whey.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
The question I have about the humapro is how much protein does it equate to. I mean it doesn't list what it amounts to equal to scoop of whey.
5 pills or 1 scoop are roughly equal to 28g protein according to Author l Rea. I myself use Humapro for about a year. Sometimes as my only protein source. It works quite well, doesnt make you bloated and has also keeps insulin levels in check.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's just the ajinamoto Japanese brand of amino acids nothing special .

L

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I would say give it a try. 1 scoop equates to 28grams of protein. I personally like Apple Cider and Orange. I switched from Whey to Humapro about a year ago and I wont go back. Less Bloat with no bathroom trips. Im not a fanboy of ALRI, this just happens to be one of their products that I really enjoy.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've used humapro....but i'd never throw away my whey to use this only.....i just it in conjunction with my protein powder