New stack; Asgt, glycobol, get up n go......

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
I will be starting this new stack on sat and I am very excited to try for the first time. It will consist of: Asgt 1 st time using it, get up and go also 1st, glycobol about to hit a month on it, in which I love and bought another bottle and will take for another 5weeks, eviscerate almost a month into it as well and got another bottle I love this stuff. And the usual whey, cassien, postal, glutamine, green tea, cla, fish oil and multi. Also wondering will this stack get me skinny bcause of the get up and go stack? I'm 170lbs and looking to get more lean and cut. And lose a lil belly fat not that serious though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
Also just to keep u guys posted. This is my last week on jack3d in which was my first time using it and I loved it. Will use again. Hemavol was also good with great pumps will use that again as well. And as said before gycobol, and eviscerate I'm currently using it now and will still use it for 5week or so more I love but products :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for posting more instead of one huge post lol. But I will be dosing as followed please help and give advice if necessary. 6 Am gycobol 2 caps, at2 1 cap, oxe 1cap with morning breakfast with oatmeal and a banana. At around 12pm 2caps glycobol, 1 at2, 1 oxe with a whey shake mixed with oatmeal and sometimes a banana. Does this sound good?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
^^wow no one to comments and no inputs :-(

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
well weird no one commented on this post for this long :-(....Can someone help me on dosing the get up and go stack...not sure if i should take it on a empty stomach how far from going to the gym...at the moment i take it with my glycobol and i hope im not wasting it so please help before tomm comes and i do it again if im dosing wrong or not...im taking 1:1, 1:1

n87

Awards
  • Established
What did you like about ASGT (I have never used it) and Glycobol?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm just starting asgt on my second day only so nothing really yet to report...glycobol is great! Is a nutrient partionioner..for carbs..