Ergopharm TestForce VS Primordials TCF-1

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
I don't think TestForce is out yet. TCF-1 comes at 12 servings per bottle at about the same price as TestForce at 26 servings, so when TF comes out I'm def buying that. Some may say TCF-1 is better because of LV delivery, but TestForce apparently has perfect solubility in the gut. Now if PP does their TCF-1 BOGO again, they're pretty even. It comes down how much you want to pay for shipping then.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
testforce is out. Im gonna go with TCF-1 now that its 24 servings and tastes amazing.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the bulk powder only has 26 servings...is there even a flavor or is it gonna taste wretched?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I consider anything from Primordial the way to go. The TCF-1 just doubled the doses without touching the price. Primordial has proven they put time and knowledge into the creation of great products, and I will also say I would rather have a easily measureable liquid flavored DAA then deal with a tasteless powder, but thats a personal choice.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just wanna know if anyone's bought this yet!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I just got my two bottles of tcf-1 in from the bogo sale, I cannot wait to start it.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I got 4 bottles of TCF-1 sitting at my house. Will be using them as part of an upcoming PCT. That BOGO was a steal.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Nice bradleywiens I'm jealous, but now that pp doubled the serving size of tcf-1 and the price is the same, its like bogo everyday.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
True Protein has a D-aspartic acid supp now. I picked some up based on the reviews, not even noticing that it was the same thing as the TCF-1 that I already have waiting for my next cycle.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Nice bradleywiens I'm jealous, but now that pp doubled the serving size of tcf-1 and the price is the same, its like bogo everyday.
Thats awesome, I just saw that on their site. PP you guys rock!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I don't think TestForce is out yet. TCF-1 comes at 12 servings per bottle at about the same price as TestForce at 26 servings, so when TF comes out I'm def buying that. Some may say TCF-1 is better because of LV delivery, but TestForce apparently has perfect solubility in the gut. Now if PP does their TCF-1 BOGO again, they're pretty even. It comes down how much you want to pay for shipping then.
it has not lv delivery, get your facts straight.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Just tried my tcf-1, the grape flavor is phenomenal and that is not an exaggeration, kinda reminds me of a shock tart.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would go with pps TCF-1 just for the taste alone.

Test300

Awards
I am using the PP version now. Day 5, nothing to report.

I did register on their board and ask them if it was safe to take after my stoked/testopro/formadrol stack.

They said yes and recommended Sustain Alpha for recovery from that stack. I noticed it had a lot of the same stuff my first stack had, and the guy on there was saying I needed to recover from the Formadrol, but it doesn't have anything steroidal in it, does it? I know it used to have ATD or some equivalent, but now it all looks like natural ingredients.

If this thread is still going on, I will update you on the progress up until day 15.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am using the PP version now. Day 5, nothing to report.

I did register on their board and ask them if it was safe to take after my stoked/testopro/formadrol stack.

They said yes and recommended Sustain Alpha for recovery from that stack. I noticed it had a lot of the same stuff my first stack had, and the guy on there was saying I needed to recover from the Formadrol, but it doesn't have anything steroidal in it, does it? I know it used to have ATD or some equivalent, but now it all looks like natural ingredients.

If this thread is still going on, I will update you on the progress up until day 15.
I at the moment can't remember why, and I am sure someone will chime in, but LG does recommend the use of an OTC PCT for the Formadrol.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I have both but haven't tried either one yet. Saving it for PCT. I think I'll try one for the first 12 days of PCT, 12 day break and then try the other for 12 days and throw up a comparison of the two when completed.

Test300

Awards
I at the moment can't remember why, and I am sure someone will chime in, but LG does recommend the use of an OTC PCT for the Formadrol.
Really? I Googled the hell out of 'Formadrol Extreme', and I can not find anything that suggests using a PCT for it. All I can find are people using Formadrol for PCT.

I was running Stoked with it, which is non-hormonal along with TestoPro, and the Sustain product had a lot of the same stuff Stoked did.

How would I PCT for Formadrol? The trifecta stack ends with Formadrol, so what do people do after that?

heavydeadlift

Awards
Go with testforce as it is more soluble in the gut and offers better absorption

And why the f would you be worried about taste? Are you fn kidding me?

heavydeadlift

Awards
I have both but haven't tried either one yet. Saving it for PCT. I think I'll try one for the first 12 days of PCT, 12 day break and then try the other for 12 days and throw up a comparison of the two when completed.
No need for a 12 day on off cycle....that was just a marketing ploy by primordial to sell their measly 12 serving bottle

Just run it untill you want to stop

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
No need for a 12 day on off cycle....that was just a marketing ploy by primordial to sell their measly 12 serving bottle

How long can you reasonably run it, for the full 28 day PCT?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Jesus christ this is the second thread of tcf-1 i am in where someone has made a stupid ass comment as if primordial is trying to screw everyone. They could have told you to take it for 100 days and made a hellava lot more money, instead they matched the timeframe of te study that influenced tcf-1 and choose to not risk your health by recommending you use it for longer then they know the effects of it. Id rather have a company that stays cautious about what they recommend as opposed to careless.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? I Googled the hell out of 'Formadrol Extreme', and I can not find anything that suggests using a PCT for it. All I can find are people using Formadrol for PCT.

I was running Stoked with it, which is non-hormonal along with TestoPro, and the Sustain product had a lot of the same stuff Stoked did.

How would I PCT for Formadrol? The trifecta stack ends with Formadrol, so what do people do after that?
Ahhh bro i am so sorry, i mixed up form and natadrol. Natadrol requires an otc pct such as form or the 911, but with form you are fine! Really sorry about that!

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Jesus christ this is the second thread of tcf-1 i am in where someone has made a stupid ass comment as if primordial is trying to screw everyone. They could have told you to take it for 100 days and made a hellava lot more money, instead they matched the timeframe of te study that influenced tcf-1 and choose to not risk your health by recommending you use it for longer then they know the effects of it. Id rather have a company that stays cautious about what they recommend as opposed to careless.
Point taken. I'll stick to PP's recommendation.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
To be honest...I do not think there is going to be a discernible difference between the two products. PP is top notch stuff...they quite honestly do not put out anything, but quality. Additionally, knowing who is behind the creation of Test Force means it will be quality as well (PA is one of the most gifted minds this industry has ever known). In this respect...I think the decision between the two is more of what kind of bias you have toward each company.

Cheers!:cheers:

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
To be honest...I do not think there is going to be a discernible difference between the two products. PP is top notch stuff...they quite honestly do not put out anything, but quality. Additionally, knowing who is behind the creation of Test Force means it will be quality as well (PA is one of the most gifted minds this industry has ever known). In this respect...I think the decision between the two is more of what kind of bias you have toward each company.

Thanks for weighing in Sean. I've decided to go home tonight and run a bottle of TCF-1 for the next 12 days to see what it's all about. I start a cycle in three weeks so when I come off and start PCT, I'll go with the Test Force and see how that goes.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for weighing in Sean. I've decided to go home tonight and run a bottle of TCF-1 for the next 12 days to see what it's all about. I start a cycle in three weeks so when I come off and start PCT, I'll go with the Test Force and see how that goes.
That sounds like a good plan. By running both you can then make your own determination and then shed light on this matter as to which you personally prefer.

I'll be looking forward to your feedback on both products bud ;)

-Sean-

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Point taken. I'll stick to PP's recommendation.
I didn't mean to come off as harsh, but in another thread there was some PP bashing as well, and honestly it just shakes me the wrong way when a company tries its hardest to provide the best quality product at the best price it can, and gets bashed for it. If I came off harsh, I really didnt meant to. :fing02:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't mean to come off as harsh, but in another thread there was some PP bashing as well, and honestly it just shakes me the wrong way when a company tries its hardest to provide the best quality product at the best price it can, and gets bashed for it. If I came off harsh, I really didnt meant to. :fing02:
You're not alone in that feeling. I get real reactionary when people talk smack about USP and LG... for the same reasons you mentioned above.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're not alone in that feeling. I get real reactionary when people talk smack about USP and LG... for the same reasons you mentioned above.
Yep, which are two other companies I enjoy. I don't mind calling out a shady company, but the good ones work hard to gain respect, and deserve it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with testforce as it is more soluble in the gut and offers better absorption

And why the f would you be worried about taste? Are you fn kidding me?
when there are two very similar products they have to compete based on something. Do you buy crappy tasting protein? I for one don't enjoying choking down something that tastes like gravel.

Where are you getting this information? PP said directly that you could run it longer....but there was no evidence concluded by their study to as what it would do after 12 days. The fact that it raised test by 42 percent in 12 days would still give me a reason to buy it....it sounds like you have a personal vendetta against PP.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They're both similar products, and arguably would have the same effect (as they are effectively the same.

However, that being said. I have gained a lot of respect for PP, so I would go with them.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Just fyi the tcf-1 now comes in a 24 serving bottle for the same price as the 12 serving bottle was. I agree I'm not one for bashing unless it is merited, looking forward to some actually logs on here for the two.

heavydeadlift

Awards
They're both similar products, and arguably would have the same effect (as they are effectively the same.

However, that being said. I have gained a lot of respect for PP, so I would go with them.
How have you gained respect for PP?

When their owner got on PHF and couldn't defend himself for sh** when questioned about propaganda stype articles he wrote I lost all respect for that company......

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

When their owner got on PHF and couldn't defend himself for sh** when questioned about propaganda stype articles he wrote I lost all respect for that company......
sounds like a buncha hearsay to me.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
No worries. I'm a big fan of PP's products as well. Matter of fact, I decided to try a bottle of the TCF-1 so I started last evening. I swear I had an erection half of the night. Let's see how 12 days goes.:fing02:

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Just fyi the tcf-1 now comes in a 24 serving bottle for the same price as the 12 serving bottle was. I agree I'm not one for bashing unless it is merited, looking forward to some actually logs on here for the two.
I'm running 24 doses of TCF-1 in 12 days.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Would it be beneficial to eat more eggyolks when takin this supp? More cholesterol better results? or am I dreaming ? :)

thanks !

reptone

Awards
  • Established
When did PP up the servings to 24? I ordered 2 of the bogo(got 4) and they are 12 servings. Is there now a 24 serving they are selling for the same price?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

LOL- Thats a good reason as any. I quess.

PHF has/is changing brah.

That board was getting little out of hand IMO.

However, now it appears to have gone too far the other way. :(

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
When did PP up the servings to 24? I ordered 2 of the bogo(got 4) and they are 12 servings. Is there now a 24 serving they are selling for the same price?
Good deal, it's like a permanent BOGO sale...