PSlin vs Slin-Sane?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    if you think companies that rip off formulas are quality oriented so be it.

They even ripped off the name......geez!

Our extracts are unique to USPlabs so my best advice is use the rip off than use the innovator or vice versa and report back.
    Itís ok Iíll take the shots swing away I will say this we have done business in the past and I can personally say that USP is ran by some great people. Especially Boro. Heís one cool dude.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Itís ok Iíll take the shots swing away I will say this we have done business in the past and I can personally say that USP is ran by some great people. Especially Boro. Heís one cool dude.
    Kill em with kindness bro!

I have tried and like both for what it's worth.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by xlb57 View Post
    Kill em with kindness bro! ...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

4. both are great products

5. I can't speak for the P-Slin, as it is still in the mail, but I've been on Slin-Sane for awhile now, taking two caps before first meal of the day, and 1 before my bed time meal. I've lost an inch on my waist while gaining 5+ pounds. Can't all be contributed to the slin-sane, but I eat a **** load of carbs all day long so I know its working
  6. Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We sold to NP at our cost to make so you are dead on, a giveaway with NP making a tiny Margin.

Big Ups to NP for cutting thier profit.
    I have to agree, they have to be making squat at 13.95, next check im buying more(again)and will keep buying it until its gone, soooo bummed its being discontinued,i have used it on/off for about two yearssorry to see it go

7. Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    Anyone tried both of these products? I love PSlin and AP from USP but I was curious how Slin-Sane compares to them, primarily Pslin.
    I have tried both, and can say with utmost confidence that Slin Sane was definitively and overtly better.

Make sure to dose 15min prior to your pre-workout meal.

Also, I found Swanson has an AMAZING Gymnema Sylvestre formula that yields a 75% extract at 300mg per cap! The price ($11.99!), standardization, and dosage is unbeatable http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWD045/ItemDetail?n=0

Bulk L-Norvaline http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-20-grams.html and Lagerstoma Speciosa (Lagerstroemia speciosa/Banaba/Corosolic Acid) can be procured quite easily as well, if you're of the persuasion to cap your own supplements. (I'm not sure what extract % Lagerstroemia speciosa Slin Sane uses however, but I would assume the 20% offer on Nutra Planet would more than suffice or at http://www.bulkbanaba.com/).

Similar Forum Threads

1. slin sane vs pslin
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 06:43 PM
  2. IGF-1 and slin sane
    By stankyleg in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 02:35 PM
  3. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4