question on antioxidants

mikey00843

Awards
what is the best anti oxidants in bulk powder form for use in the cap-m-ouick

so far im thinking of grape seed extract and vit c and was wondering what else and what is the best kind to use for making my own caps.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NAC, ResverAcai and Vitaberry are pretty good antioxidant supplements. Vitaberry is more of dried fruit powder with pomegranate and other berries and stuff in it.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
what is the best anti oxidants in bulk powder form for use in the cap-m-ouick

so far im thinking of grape seed extract and vit c and was wondering what else and what is the best kind to use for making my own caps.
Green tea caps from pp are good.

its:# Highly pure Nutriscience InnovaTea™ green tea extract
# EGCG & polyphenols catalyze fat loss & suppress appetite
# 100% pesticide free & organic compliant green tea extract
# Stimulates alpha-waves in the brain for enhanced focus
# Promotes alertness & concentration without jitters or anxiey.

also some Toco-8 from pp and Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder from trueprotein would be well stacked along with the greentea caps and rest u have for great antioxident support..

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green tea caps from pp are good.

its:# Highly pure Nutriscience InnovaTea™ green tea extract
# EGCG & polyphenols catalyze fat loss & suppress appetite
# 100% pesticide free & organic compliant green tea extract
# Stimulates alpha-waves in the brain for enhanced focus
# Promotes alertness & concentration without jitters or anxiey.

also some Toco-8 from pp and Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder from trueprotein would be well stacked along with the greentea caps and rest u have for great antioxident support..
cheap as well. What kind of antioxidants do you prefer more OP?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I really like the Controlled Labs Oximega GREENS product.

It tastes really good and has a great profile:

GREENS
Anto-Oxidant Complex(tm): (raspberry, strawberry, pomegranate, cranberry, blueberry, acai, green tea extract [decaffeinated tea extract], mangosteen) 390 mg Cardiovascular Complex (Nitrate Donors)(tm): (red beet root powder, carrot, spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, kale, parsely) 1,060 mg Enzyme Blend: (bromelain [80 GDU/GM papain, protease, amylase, lipase, cellulase, lactase) 100 mg Probiotic (Dairy Free) Blend(tm): (lactobacillus acidophilus [8.0 BILL], bifidobacterium longum [4.0 BILL], lactobacillus [2.0 BILL], lactobacillus [2.0 BILL]) 100 mg
GREENS: barley grass juice powder - 750mg, wheat grass juice extract - 50mg, wheat sprout powder - 50mg, Nove Scotia dulse - 50 mg, chlorella [Japanese cracked cell] - 250mg, spirulina - 250mg, lecithin [soy] - 900mg, oat bataglucan - 750mg, apple fiber pectin - 125mg, ginkgo biloba - 13mg, aloe leaf powder - 25mg, atlantic kelp powder - 8mg, citric acid - 18mg, spearmint - 15mg, concord grape powder - 3mg, brown rice bran - 100mg, milk thistle seed extract [80% silymarin] - 38mg, bee pollen - 25mg, royal jelly 25mg, barley malt [sprouted] - 100mg, green tea extract [80%] [decaffeinated] - 50mg, quercetin 98% - 50mg, polygonum cuspidatum [trans-resveratrol 50%] - 25mg, acerola [malpighia glabra] - 13mg, suma powder - 25mg, bilberry - 13mg, turmeric rhizome [85% curcumionoids] [extract] - 25mg, stevia - 15mg, natural orange flavor - 10mg, eleuthero root - 13mg, cinnamon powder - 13mg.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
A stack of Vitaberry, Green Tea, Oximega Greens and Fishoil would be one hell of a health stack.
Wish I wasn't broke! Cuz I would make that same exact stack!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I tried noxidant during its first run and felt good on it, seems like the vitaberry would go well with it too. Green tea extract on top of that with a greens drink, its like lions and tigers and bears oh my lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Oh man do I know what thats like bro, lol.
Unfortunately I feel like this too often.. I am in some debt due to legal issues, but that will soon be over, and I will not be broke all the time :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
cheap as well. What kind of antioxidants do you prefer more OP?
I am taking and luv rightnow:
ALA
ALCAR (think this could fall into this catagory)
Vitaberry
2-3g Vitc ED
Toco-8 a few days a week
and the "3-a-day" multivitamin/mineral from truprotein.

think these are musts for sure.
i LOVE how the vitaberry tastes high ORC value and id drink it just for the taste its that good.

*theres more supps in my daily intake but these are more to the ANTIOXIDANTS catagory*

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MST MVP multi, NOW Super EPA, NOW Super AntiOxidants