Fat burner while taking M1t 4AD? - AnabolicMinds.com

Fat burner while taking M1t 4AD?

Fat burner while taking M1t 4AD?

Ok currently I'm taking a M1t 4AD cycle (just started this week going to go 4 weeks M1t 4AD 4 week Nolva ZMA 4 weeks M1t 4AD and 4 weeks Nolva ZMA). I was wondering if I could use any fat loss products along with this. I've been looking around a lot and since the ephedra ban San Tight seems to be the leader and I heard a lot of good about Lipo6. I also read those couple posts on Tri-Max (pricy but I guess the price is going to go down). I also read about UPC-1 (not sure where to get UPC-1), ECY stack, and Clenbuterol HCL. Clenbuterol HCL seemed really good but I'm not sure about the dosages (going to have to do a little more research on it).

Is it ok to run a fat burner with a prohormone like M1t and 4AD? If so what would be the safest and which would work the best? Which fat burner would you choose if you were not taking a prohormone cycle also so I have somewhat of an idea what to get when I'm done with my cycle?

This site seems to give the best answers. I've tried others but seems like there are too many people on them that don't know what they are doing.

Due to the increased BP that can come with a thermogenic as well as M1T, it isn't advised. You can use M1T as a cutter, but don't combine them both. If you do, make sure you BP is in check and supplement well

Quote Originally Posted by sawastea
    Due to the increased BP that can come with a thermogenic as well as M1T, it isn't advised. You can use M1T as a cutter, but don't combine them both. If you do, make sure you BP is in check and supplement well
    Other then high blood pressure are there any other serious effects? I've never taken a fat burner that has given me high blood pressure or has even raised mine any (thats counting ephedra products)...I have low blood pressure if anything so having an increase in blood pressure isn't of much concern to me.
    •   

I ran m1t/4ad with t3 and clen. no probs. I was very impressed. as said, supplement well

Quote Originally Posted by speedracer59
    I ran m1t/4ad with t3 and clen. no probs. I was very impressed. as said, supplement well
    Thanks, glad to know I'm not the only one wanting to do this. What was your dosages of Clen? T3 you are meaning San T3?
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Is this a true cutter cycle? If so then just run enough androgen to ensure no lean mass is lost, obviously. Some can handle androgens with stims and cutting agents well, like myself. My log is in the cycle logs forum, but I ran ECY/clen alternating the entire cycle, and Tri-max at the end also.....and damn what an awesome cutter it was (I suppose it helps when my gluttonous pig-self keeps my diet in check too, huh?)

I ran cytomel(t3) 75mcgs, clen@40mcgs ramped to 120mcgs,10mgs m1t and s1+.

So if I order the Clen from Custom which is 200 mcg per ml, how much should I be taking a day? If taking about 40 mcgs to 100 mcgs thats only going to be like 1/4 to 1/2 a ml? Seems like an awfully little dosage. Am I understanding this correctly? If I am then it sounds like one 50 ml bottle of this stuff will last quite a while (which doesn't bother me much )

Yep. I beleive the largest dose you'd want to try is around 160mcg/day. Now you understand why guys that run across the ability to order a gram and how it'll literally last a lifetime.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 11:49 AM
  2. Fat burners while on prohormones?
    By ehoeft in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 02:46 PM
  3. fat burner while bulking?
    By elliotuk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 12:00 AM
  4. Fat Burners while bulking?