joint support

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0

    joint support


    Hello out there, I need some advice on some ggood joint supports out there. currently on usp labs super cissus rx (powder) working good but just cant stand the taste. also giving me slight headache when taking it on empty stomach. so, need some help on switching up to another one. THanks

    -r6

  2. Registered User
    seunim's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    You should look into getting a capping kit. I always cap my super cissus. Glucosamine is also good for joint support , but cissus is better IMO.
  3. Registered User
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by seunim View Post
    You should look into getting a capping kit. I always cap my super cissus. Glucosamine is also good for joint support , but cissus is better IMO.
    where can i get that capping kit? and doing it that way sounds way better than chugging the powder down with a drink. plus, the mixability of cissus is hard.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    seunim's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    I believe Nutra Planet sells capping kits. If not, google pill capping kit.
  5. Registered User
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by seunim View Post
    I believe Nutra Planet sells capping kits. If not, google pill capping kit.
    yeah, saw it on nutra but there's kinds (0, 00) sizes. which one u use for ur cissus? and how many caps of which size do u take?
  6. Registered User
    seunim's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    yeah, saw it on nutra but there's kinds (0, 00) sizes. which one u use for ur cissus? and how many caps of which size do u take?
    I use the 00 size and fill em up. I take 2 am and 2 pm.
  7. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0


    Flex from Animal
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  8. Registered User
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Flex from Animal
    2nd that, works wonders and kicks in fast!

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  9. Registered User
    ekdevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    smoke/vape indica weed
  10. Universal Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    naturalguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Flex from Animal
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    2nd that, works wonders and kicks in fast!

    //CC
    Animal Flex is the bodybuilder's joint supplement, glad it's helped you fellas
  11. Registered User
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,253
    Answers
    0


    Animal Flex has helped me out this last month. I was stressin my shoulder hard on the incline and I was taking that Animal Flex, plus 4000mg of fish oil daily and feel pretty good.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  12. Registered User
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Animal Flex is the bodybuilder's joint supplement, glad it's helped you fellas
    It's a wonderful product! Especially when practicing Submission Wrestling and getting your joints teared and bent here and there

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  13. Registered User
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,145
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Animal Flex is the bodybuilder's joint supplement, glad it's helped you fellas
    Yep, The best I have used. Cissus has it's qualities granted, but when i'm on flex my joints love me.
  14. Registered User
    khiladi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0


    Take a look at Osteo-sport.
  15. Registered User
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0


    thanks for your input guys, appreciate it. so far alot of animal flex recommendation, I might give that one a try.
  16. Registered User
    greekstallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0


    essentials+joint complex and bulk fish oil
  17. Registered User
    tWack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    423
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ekdevil View Post
    smoke/vape indica weed
    That didn't work for me.. You got any special breed that appear to help?
  18. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Answers
    0


    orange triad for sure, much more than just joint support (you get a multi, joint support and digestion/immune aids with it)
  19. Registered User
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,253
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    orange triad for sure, much more than just joint support (you get a multi, joint support and digestion/immune aids with it)
    Ive been wanting to try that... I have a lot of multis left, but am about to run out of my animal flex. I like to run products I like, of course, but it never hurts to switch it up and try new things
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  20. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Ive been wanting to try that... I have a lot of multis left, but am about to run out of my animal flex. I like to run products I like, of course, but it never hurts to switch it up and try new things
    I orange triad it is good but I just felt it did not help my joints as Flex did but everyone is diff!!!!!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  21. Universal Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    naturalguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I orange triad it is good but I just felt it did not help my joints as Flex did but everyone is diff!!!!!
    Flex is much more comprehensive and has some patented ingredients that other joint formulas don't.

    Keep in mind that Animal Flex was formulated to only be a joint formula, we did not make it for convenience. It's targeted and formulated for hard training bodybuilers/athletes.
  22. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Ive been wanting to try that... I have a lot of multis left, but am about to run out of my animal flex. I like to run products I like, of course, but it never hurts to switch it up and try new things
    give it a shot, it will make you a believer. also super convenient and makes it easy to evenly divide up the dosing throughout the day for maximum absorption
  23. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I orange triad it is good but I just felt it did not help my joints as Flex did but everyone is diff!!!!!
    how long were you on each?

    most people love orange triad as much if not more and is much friendlier on the wallet than other joint supps.
  24. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,988
    Answers
    0


    Fish oil.
  25. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    how long were you on each?

    most people love orange triad as much if not more and is much friendlier on the wallet than other joint supps.
    I was on flex since it come out many moons ago

    I got two bolttles of OT 6 pills a day 3 in the am and 3 before bed.. I ran both back to back...

    my thought was why down some many dam pills when I can just down 6 simple.. but as I was finishing my 1st bottle my knee start to become sore and my shoulder.. My thinking was I just need to keep going and everything will kick in- becuse it needs time, secound bottle knee hurt-shoulder not so much ( i was playing alot of basket ball @ the time) Needless to say I did not complete my OT bottle I just went back to flex and with in a week my joints was feeling better... ( this my on personal view and I how felt)...

    basic supp that i take every day!!!! I was hoping OT would of cover two on the list but it did not
    Flex joints
    Omega Fish oil
    MVP385 or animal pak for mult vit...
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  26. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2 View Post
    Fish oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I was on flex since it come out many moons ago

    I got two bolttles of OT 6 pills a day 3 in the am and 3 before bed.. I ran both back to back...

    my thought was why down some many dam pills when I can just down 6 simple.. but as I was finishing my 1st bottle my knee start to become sore and my shoulder.. My thinking was I just need to keep going and everything will kick in- becuse it needs time, secound bottle knee hurt-shoulder not so much ( i was playing alot of basket ball @ the time) Needless to say I did not complete my OT bottle I just went back to flex and with in a week my joints was feeling better... ( this my on personal view and I how felt)...

    basic supp that i take every day!!!! I was hoping OT would of cover two on the list but it did not
    Flex joints
    Omega Fish oil
    MVP385 or animal pak for mult vit...
    that could all be a coincidence, as you said you starting playing more basketball. in any case, thanks for giving it a shot.

    have you looked into orange oximega for fish oil? 3rd party tested for PCBs
  27. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2 View Post
    Fish oil.
    for sure. orange triad + orange oximega fish oil + cissus is the best joint stack around
    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I was on flex since it come out many moons ago

    I got two bolttles of OT 6 pills a day 3 in the am and 3 before bed.. I ran both back to back...

    my thought was why down some many dam pills when I can just down 6 simple.. but as I was finishing my 1st bottle my knee start to become sore and my shoulder.. My thinking was I just need to keep going and everything will kick in- becuse it needs time, secound bottle knee hurt-shoulder not so much ( i was playing alot of basket ball @ the time) Needless to say I did not complete my OT bottle I just went back to flex and with in a week my joints was feeling better... ( this my on personal view and I how felt)...

    basic supp that i take every day!!!! I was hoping OT would of cover two on the list but it did not
    Flex joints
    Omega Fish oil
    MVP385 or animal pak for mult vit...
    that could all be a coincidence, as you said you starting playing more basketball. in any case, thanks for giving it a shot.

    have you looked into orange oximega for fish oil? 3rd party tested for PCBs
  28. Registered User
    depfreeman450's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    gluco and chondroitin
  29. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    flex by animal saved me while on letro. no estro destroys joints and animal flex saved me ass
  30. Registered User
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by depfreeman450 View Post
    gluco and chondroitin
    tried that before also along w/ MSM. didn't do much for me. Also lookin at orange triad but still kinda leaning towards Flex. Has anyone had any sucess w/ super cissus rx (caps form) by usp labs?
  31. Registered User
    seunim's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    tried that before also along w/ MSM. didn't do much for me. Also lookin at orange triad but still kinda leaning towards Flex. Has anyone had any sucess w/ super cissus rx (caps form) by usp labs?
    Several months back I jacked up my left rotator cuff. I got some super cissus rx and dosed it high for three weeks and then backed off to maintenance of 4 caps a day. Haven't had a problem since. I've taken it everyday since.
  32. Registered User
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by seunim View Post
    Several months back I jacked up my left rotator cuff. I got some super cissus rx and dosed it high for three weeks and then backed off to maintenance of 4 caps a day. Haven't had a problem since. I've taken it everyday since.
    Yeah, i've been reading good reviews on this product as well thats y I brought it up. The powder form works good on me it's just I can't stand the taste so much. gives me headache everytime i take it. so hard to decide w/c one im gonna try next. cissus, flex, or triad. 4th is AI ess+joint.
  33. Registered User
    seunim's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    I cap my own cissus so no taste issues.
  34. Registered User
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by seunim View Post
    I cap my own cissus so no taste issues.
    was gonna do that but saw I'm almost out of powder so giving it a switch.
  35. Registered User
    tWack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    423
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    Yeah, i've been reading good reviews on this product as well thats y I brought it up. The powder form works good on me it's just I can't stand the taste so much. gives me headache everytime i take it.
    Maybe get a capping kit? Or look for special offers for the caps?
  36. Registered User
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    Maybe get a capping kit? Or look for special offers for the caps?
    the capping kit right now at nutra is out of stock. the caps aren't that expensive and the kit itself is cheap at nutra. checked it at its' website its kinda xpensive compare to nutra's deal. so imma just wait it out until they get back in stock.
  37. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    for sure. orange triad + orange oximega fish oil + cissus is the best joint stack around

    that could all be a coincidence, as you said you starting playing more basketball. in any case, thanks for giving it a shot.

    have you looked into orange oximega for fish oil? 3rd party tested for PCBs
    I have not but I will look into it and do some research on the profile.... And maybe try it....
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  38. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    orange triad for sure, much more than just joint support (you get a multi, joint support and digestion/immune aids with it)
    I agree. It's nice to take a multivitamin and not have to worry about your joints too

    Never had a problem with my shoulder as long as I've been on TRIAD, when I run out though it starts to bother me.

    RR
  39. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I have not but I will look into it and do some research on the profile.... And maybe try it....
    def give it a look, I think you will love it
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I agree. It's nice to take a multivitamin and not have to worry about your joints too

    Never had a problem with my shoulder as long as I've been on TRIAD, when I run out though it starts to bother me.

    RR
    awesome to hear
  40. Universal Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    naturalguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    flex by animal saved me while on letro. no estro destroys joints and animal flex saved me ass
    Great to hear it has helped you. Animal Flex has helped so many lifters stay consistent in the gym.


    Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    tried that before also along w/ MSM. didn't do much for me. Also lookin at orange triad but still kinda leaning towards Flex. Has anyone had any sucess w/ super cissus rx (caps form) by usp labs?
    Animal Flex is much more comprehensive.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best joint support?
    By dollarbill in forum Supplements
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 04:53 PM
  2. How much epa and dha do you need for joint support?
    By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 07:56 PM
  3. Joint support?
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 02:29 PM
  4. joint support
    By p5sky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 03:47 PM
  5. tendon/joint support
    By nobady in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 02:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in