joint support

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Hello out there, I need some advice on some ggood joint supports out there. currently on usp labs super cissus rx (powder) working good but just cant stand the taste. also giving me slight headache when taking it on empty stomach. so, need some help on switching up to another one. THanks

-r6

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
You should look into getting a capping kit. I always cap my super cissus. Glucosamine is also good for joint support , but cissus is better IMO.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
You should look into getting a capping kit. I always cap my super cissus. Glucosamine is also good for joint support , but cissus is better IMO.
where can i get that capping kit? and doing it that way sounds way better than chugging the powder down with a drink. plus, the mixability of cissus is hard.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I believe Nutra Planet sells capping kits. If not, google pill capping kit.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
I believe Nutra Planet sells capping kits. If not, google pill capping kit.
yeah, saw it on nutra but there's kinds (0, 00) sizes. which one u use for ur cissus? and how many caps of which size do u take?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
yeah, saw it on nutra but there's kinds (0, 00) sizes. which one u use for ur cissus? and how many caps of which size do u take?
I use the 00 size and fill em up. I take 2 am and 2 pm.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Flex from Animal

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Animal Flex has helped me out this last month. I was stressin my shoulder hard on the incline and I was taking that Animal Flex, plus 4000mg of fish oil daily and feel pretty good.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Animal Flex is the bodybuilder's joint supplement, glad it's helped you fellas
It's a wonderful product! Especially when practicing Submission Wrestling and getting your joints teared and bent here and there :lol:

//CC

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Animal Flex is the bodybuilder's joint supplement, glad it's helped you fellas
Yep, The best I have used. Cissus has it's qualities granted, but when i'm on flex my joints love me.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your input guys, appreciate it. so far alot of animal flex recommendation, I might give that one a try.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
orange triad for sure, much more than just joint support (you get a multi, joint support and digestion/immune aids with it)
Ive been wanting to try that... I have a lot of multis left, but am about to run out of my animal flex. I like to run products I like, of course, but it never hurts to switch it up and try new things

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Ive been wanting to try that... I have a lot of multis left, but am about to run out of my animal flex. I like to run products I like, of course, but it never hurts to switch it up and try new things
I orange triad it is good but I just felt it did not help my joints as Flex did but everyone is diff!!!!!

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I orange triad it is good but I just felt it did not help my joints as Flex did but everyone is diff!!!!!
Flex is much more comprehensive and has some patented ingredients that other joint formulas don't.

Keep in mind that Animal Flex was formulated to only be a joint formula, we did not make it for convenience. It's targeted and formulated for hard training bodybuilers/athletes.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
give it a shot, it will make you a believer. also super convenient and makes it easy to evenly divide up the dosing throughout the day for maximum absorption :)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
how long were you on each?

most people love orange triad as much if not more and is much friendlier on the wallet than other joint supps.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
how long were you on each?

most people love orange triad as much if not more and is much friendlier on the wallet than other joint supps.
I was on flex since it come out many moons ago

I got two bolttles of OT 6 pills a day 3 in the am and 3 before bed.. I ran both back to back...

my thought was why down some many dam pills when I can just down 6 simple.. but as I was finishing my 1st bottle my knee start to become sore and my shoulder.. My thinking was I just need to keep going and everything will kick in- becuse it needs time, secound bottle knee hurt-shoulder not so much ( i was playing alot of basket ball @ the time) Needless to say I did not complete my OT bottle I just went back to flex and with in a week my joints was feeling better... ( this my on personal view and I how felt)...

basic supp that i take every day!!!! I was hoping OT would of cover two on the list but it did not :(
Flex joints
Omega Fish oil
MVP385 or animal pak for mult vit...

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil.

I got two bolttles of OT 6 pills a day 3 in the am and 3 before bed.. I ran both back to back...

my thought was why down some many dam pills when I can just down 6 simple.. but as I was finishing my 1st bottle my knee start to become sore and my shoulder.. My thinking was I just need to keep going and everything will kick in- becuse it needs time, secound bottle knee hurt-shoulder not so much ( i was playing alot of basket ball @ the time) Needless to say I did not complete my OT bottle I just went back to flex and with in a week my joints was feeling better... ( this my on personal view and I how felt)...

basic supp that i take every day!!!! I was hoping OT would of cover two on the list but it did not :(
Flex joints
Omega Fish oil
that could all be a coincidence, as you said you starting playing more basketball. in any case, thanks for giving it a shot.

have you looked into orange oximega for fish oil? 3rd party tested for PCBs

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil.
for sure. orange triad + orange oximega fish oil + cissus is the best joint stack around

Flex joints
Omega Fish oil
that could all be a coincidence, as you said you starting playing more basketball. in any case, thanks for giving it a shot.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
flex by animal saved me while on letro. no estro destroys joints and animal flex saved me ass

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
gluco and chondroitin
tried that before also along w/ MSM. didn't do much for me. Also lookin at orange triad but still kinda leaning towards Flex. Has anyone had any sucess w/ super cissus rx (caps form) by usp labs?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
tried that before also along w/ MSM. didn't do much for me. Also lookin at orange triad but still kinda leaning towards Flex. Has anyone had any sucess w/ super cissus rx (caps form) by usp labs?
Several months back I jacked up my left rotator cuff. I got some super cissus rx and dosed it high for three weeks and then backed off to maintenance of 4 caps a day. Haven't had a problem since. I've taken it everyday since.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Several months back I jacked up my left rotator cuff. I got some super cissus rx and dosed it high for three weeks and then backed off to maintenance of 4 caps a day. Haven't had a problem since. I've taken it everyday since.
Yeah, i've been reading good reviews on this product as well thats y I brought it up. The powder form works good on me it's just I can't stand the taste so much. gives me headache everytime i take it. so hard to decide w/c one im gonna try next. cissus, flex, or triad. 4th is AI ess+joint.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i've been reading good reviews on this product as well thats y I brought it up. The powder form works good on me it's just I can't stand the taste so much. gives me headache everytime i take it.
Maybe get a capping kit? Or look for special offers for the caps?

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Maybe get a capping kit? Or look for special offers for the caps?
the capping kit right now at nutra is out of stock. the caps aren't that expensive and the kit itself is cheap at nutra. checked it at its' website its kinda xpensive compare to nutra's deal. so imma just wait it out until they get back in stock.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
for sure. orange triad + orange oximega fish oil + cissus is the best joint stack around

I have not but I will look into it and do some research on the profile.... And maybe try it....

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
orange triad for sure, much more than just joint support (you get a multi, joint support and digestion/immune aids with it)
I agree. It's nice to take a multivitamin and not have to worry about your joints too :)

Never had a problem with my shoulder as long as I've been on TRIAD, when I run out though it starts to bother me.

RR

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I have not but I will look into it and do some research on the profile.... And maybe try it....
def give it a look, I think you will love it :)
I agree. It's nice to take a multivitamin and not have to worry about your joints too :)

Never had a problem with my shoulder as long as I've been on TRIAD, when I run out though it starts to bother me.

RR
awesome to hear :)

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
flex by animal saved me while on letro. no estro destroys joints and animal flex saved me ass
Great to hear it has helped you. Animal Flex has helped so many lifters stay consistent in the gym.

Animal Flex is much more comprehensive.

ekdevil

Awards
That didn't work for me.. You got any special breed that appear to help? :squareeyed:[/QUOTE
]
Indica dominant strains are great for joints.

such as OG Kush,Grandaddy Purple