Best lean muscle workout/stack?

  1. Registered User
    zieglmv9's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    Best lean muscle workout/stack?


    Hello all!

    I just finished up my first year of running college track, I run 200m and 400m. I lifted a LOT the last few years of high-school, and lifted during our conditioning, but not so much during the season itself. Anyway, now that im done, I have all summer to get as strong as I can. But because im a 400m runner, I want to stay as lean as possible. (im currently at 5% body fat )

    My current stack:
    GNC Sport Multi Vitamin
    Anabolic Innovations Essentials + Joint Complex
    (sometimes) Gaspari Super Pump 250
    GNC brand protein

    (yeah I know GNC is over priced, im buying my supps at nutraplanet now and using up the rest of my GNC stuff)

    I also sign up for any free samples that I can so I also have a tub of 8-Ball Nutrition pre-workout, a bunch of Force Factor, and some FRS energy chews.

    So, Im looking to get stronger... Any workouts/lifts that would work for me? (Beside the usual: clean, squat, bench, etc)
    And, any other supps I should look into? Caffeine makes me jittery so nothing like NO-Xplode.

    Thanks!

  2. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    look into primordial performance products. i would rec ibcaa. beta-alanine, glycocarn and tfc-1. great stack
  3. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zieglmv9 View Post
    And, any other supps I should look into? Caffeine makes me jittery so nothing like NO-Xplode.
    If energy PWO give you jitters you can try something for the pumps effect. I would go for anadraulic pump

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...405-grams.html

    Ragnarok Caffine free

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-servings.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Answers
    0


    First thing i would add would be try a solid test booster.

    Formadrol, TestoPro, or PhytoTest.
  5. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Answers
    0


    x-lean, another good addition to a lean stack

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...n-60-caps.html
  6. Registered User
    RAHHH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    575
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zieglmv9 View Post
    Hello all!

    I just finished up my first year of running college track, I run 200m and 400m. I lifted a LOT the last few years of high-school, and lifted during our conditioning, but not so much during the season itself. Anyway, now that im done, I have all summer to get as strong as I can. But because im a 400m runner, I want to stay as lean as possible. (im currently at 5% body fat )

    My current stack:
    GNC Sport Multi Vitamin
    Anabolic Innovations Essentials + Joint Complex
    (sometimes) Gaspari Super Pump 250
    GNC brand protein

    (yeah I know GNC is over priced, im buying my supps at nutraplanet now and using up the rest of my GNC stuff)

    I also sign up for any free samples that I can so I also have a tub of 8-Ball Nutrition pre-workout, a bunch of Force Factor, and some FRS energy chews.

    So, Im looking to get stronger... Any workouts/lifts that would work for me? (Beside the usual: clean, squat, bench, etc)
    And, any other supps I should look into? Caffeine makes me jittery so nothing like NO-Xplode.

    Thanks!
    I would rec ibcaa's from PP, beta-alanine from PP in bulk (take 1g 3-4 times a day)
    and maybe T-911 frol LG preWO for extra kick/boost
  7. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    phytotest, testopro, TCF-1, ASGT.....all good stuff
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  8. Registered User
    zieglmv9's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the responses!

    I am trying to stay NCAA legal too. The test booster wouldn't be legal would it?
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,131
    Answers
    6
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Registered User
    ekdevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    creatine monohydrate and whey protein
  11. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    natural test boosters should be legal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. Registered User
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,145
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    If energy PWO give you jitters you can try something for the pumps effect. I would go for anadraulic pump

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...405-grams.html

    Ragnarok Caffine free

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-servings.html
    Yes, Ragnarok caffeine free is fantastic. One of my favorite pre-workout supps.
  13. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,370
    Answers
    0


    I'd look into MAN Clout and/or Body Octane or Omega Ultima and/or Body Octane
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    HATEFULone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,527
    Answers
    0


    The phytotest and other fenugreek products are legal no worries. When I ran track I wish I would have taken bcaa's, would have helped with recovery big time.
  15. Registered User
    zieglmv9's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0


    Thanks a lot guys! Looks like I have a lot of shopping to do.
  16. Registered User
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Answers
    0


    anabolic innovations essentials +joint is great stuff, id add a good pre workout that has been PROVEN to boost nitric oxide levels unlike sp250 which hasnt, try GPLC out for a shot and see the difference, Primordial carries a great GPLC from ajinomoto
  17. Registered User
    votum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,253
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zieglmv9 View Post
    Thanks a lot guys! Looks like I have a lot of shopping to do.
    And get used to blowing all your money now that you want to get big lol.

    By the way that's a nutso 400m time =x I hated that run in /hs, 52 somethin was my pb.

    Hit up flash sales whenever they come to test stuff for cheap
  18. Registered User
    depfreeman450's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    animal cuts
  19. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    And get used to blowing all your money now that you want to get big lol.
    I hate this, i buy more supplements than i can rationally take. My endocrine system hates me i bet.
  20. Registered User
    votum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,253
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I hate this, i buy more supplements than i can rationally take. My endocrine system hates me i bet.
    Must spread rep before giving to you again. LOL.

    Yeah Two shipments just arrived, althogh one came form my mom so was from a month ago or so...and if they do a memorial sale I will be buying more...buy np stock lol..
  21. Registered User
    seunim's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    I've dropped a chunk of money in the last week as well. The stock market may be going to hell, but NP is doing just fine.

    Oh yea...the thread. Good test booster, Diesel Test Hardcore or Diesel Test Pro.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Best Lean Muscle Stack!
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 10:04 AM
  2. The Best Lean Muscle Stack
    By DumbRussian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 01:11 AM
  3. Best stack for Lean Muscle Gains
    By powerhouse21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 05:14 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 09:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in