Best lean muscle workout/stack?

zieglmv9

zieglmv9

Awards
Hello all!

I just finished up my first year of running college track, I run 200m and 400m. I lifted a LOT the last few years of high-school, and lifted during our conditioning, but not so much during the season itself. Anyway, now that im done, I have all summer to get as strong as I can. But because im a 400m runner, I want to stay as lean as possible. (im currently at 5% body fat :D )

My current stack:
GNC Sport Multi Vitamin
Anabolic Innovations Essentials + Joint Complex
(sometimes) Gaspari Super Pump 250
GNC brand protein

(yeah I know GNC is over priced, im buying my supps at nutraplanet now and using up the rest of my GNC stuff)

I also sign up for any free samples that I can so I also have a tub of 8-Ball Nutrition pre-workout, a bunch of Force Factor, and some FRS energy chews.

So, Im looking to get stronger... Any workouts/lifts that would work for me? (Beside the usual: clean, squat, bench, etc)
And, any other supps I should look into? Caffeine makes me jittery so nothing like NO-Xplode.

Thanks!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
look into primordial performance products. i would rec ibcaa. beta-alanine, glycocarn and tfc-1. great stack

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
First thing i would add would be try a solid test booster.

Formadrol, TestoPro, or PhytoTest.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Hello all!

I just finished up my first year of running college track, I run 200m and 400m. I lifted a LOT the last few years of high-school, and lifted during our conditioning, but not so much during the season itself. Anyway, now that im done, I have all summer to get as strong as I can. But because im a 400m runner, I want to stay as lean as possible. (im currently at 5% body fat :D )

My current stack:
GNC Sport Multi Vitamin
Anabolic Innovations Essentials + Joint Complex
(sometimes) Gaspari Super Pump 250
GNC brand protein

(yeah I know GNC is over priced, im buying my supps at nutraplanet now and using up the rest of my GNC stuff)

I also sign up for any free samples that I can so I also have a tub of 8-Ball Nutrition pre-workout, a bunch of Force Factor, and some FRS energy chews.

So, Im looking to get stronger... Any workouts/lifts that would work for me? (Beside the usual: clean, squat, bench, etc)
And, any other supps I should look into? Caffeine makes me jittery so nothing like NO-Xplode.

Thanks!
I would rec ibcaa's from PP, beta-alanine from PP in bulk (take 1g 3-4 times a day)
and maybe T-911 frol LG preWO for extra kick/boost

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
phytotest, testopro, TCF-1, ASGT.....all good stuff

zieglmv9

zieglmv9

Awards
Thanks for the responses!

I am trying to stay NCAA legal too. The test booster wouldn't be legal would it?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
natural test boosters should be legal.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd look into MAN Clout and/or Body Octane or Omega Ultima and/or Body Octane

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
The phytotest and other fenugreek products are legal no worries. When I ran track I wish I would have taken bcaa's, would have helped with recovery big time.

zieglmv9

zieglmv9

Awards
Thanks a lot guys! Looks like I have a lot of shopping to do.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anabolic innovations essentials +joint is great stuff, id add a good pre workout that has been PROVEN to boost nitric oxide levels unlike sp250 which hasnt, try GPLC out for a shot and see the difference, Primordial carries a great GPLC from ajinomoto

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys! Looks like I have a lot of shopping to do.
And get used to blowing all your money now that you want to get big lol.

By the way that's a nutso 400m time =x I hated that run in /hs, 52 somethin was my pb.

Hit up flash sales whenever they come to test stuff for cheap

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
And get used to blowing all your money now that you want to get big lol.
I hate this, i buy more supplements than i can rationally take. My endocrine system hates me i bet.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I hate this, i buy more supplements than i can rationally take. My endocrine system hates me i bet.
Must spread rep before giving to you again. LOL.

Yeah :( Two shipments just arrived, althogh one came form my mom so was from a month ago or so...and if they do a memorial sale I will be buying more...buy np stock lol..

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I've dropped a chunk of money in the last week as well. The stock market may be going to hell, but NP is doing just fine.

Oh yea...the thread. Good test booster, Diesel Test Hardcore or Diesel Test Pro.